noun Etymology: International Scientific Vocabulary Date: 1858 a science that deals with earthquakes and with artificially produced vibrations of the earth • seismological also seismologic adjectiveseismologist noun

New Collegiate Dictionary. 2001.

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”

We are using cookies for the best presentation of our site. Continuing to use this site, you agree with this.