Clementon School District
Clementon School District Superintendent: Michael Adams Business Administrator: Joanne Clement Address: Audubon Avenue
Clementon, NJ 08021
Grade Range: K-8 School facilities: 1 Enrollment: 519 (as of 2007-08) Faculty (in FTEs): 38.0 Student–teacher ratio: 13.7 District Factor Group: B Web site: http://www.clementonschool.org/ Ind. Per Pupil District
1 Comparative Cost $11,416 16 $12,420 -8.1% 2 Classroom Instruction 6,815 12 7,588 -10.2% 6 Support Services 1,657 26 1,771 -6.4% 8 Administrative Cost 1,653 47 1,411 17.2% 10 Operations & Maintenance 1,152 14 1,462 -21.2% 13 Extracurricular Activities 86 20 97 -11.3% 16 Median Teacher Salary 48,133 6 54,453 Data from NJDoE 2009 Comparative Spending Guide.
*Of K-8 districts with 401-750 students. Lowest spending=1; Highest=64
The district is classified by the New Jersey Department of Education as being in District Factor Group "B", the second lowest of eight groupings. District Factor Groups organize districts statewide to allow comparison by common socioeconomic characteristics of the local districts. From lowest socioeconomic status to highest, the categories are A, B, CD, DE, FG, GH, I and J.
Public school students attend Overbrook High School in Pine Hill for grades 9-12 as part of a sending/receiving relationship with the Pine Hill Schools. The high school also serves the community of Berlin Township as part of a sending/receiving relationship.
- Lynn Marcus, Principal
- Al Wagner, Assistant Principal
- Michael Adams, Superintendent
- Joanne Clement, Business Administrator / Board Secretary
- ^ a b District information for the Clementon Borough School District, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed November 5, 2009.
- ^ Comparative Spending Guide March 2009, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed October 28, 2009.
- ^ NJ Department of Education District Factor Groups (DFG) for School Districts, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed October 27, 2009.
- ^ Superintendent's Message, Pine Hill Schools. Accessed December 12, 2009. "Our facilities consist of the Overbrook High School (with the attendance area encompassing the communities of Pine Hill, Clementon, and Berlin Township), Pine Hill Middle School, Dr. Albert Bean Elementary School, and John Glenn Elementary School."
- ^ Data for the Clementon School District, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed December 12, 2009.
- ^ a b Administration, Clementon School District. Accessed December 12, 2009.
- ^ Camden County School Directory, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed November 5, 2009.
- Clementon School District
- Clementon School District's 2009–10 School Report Card from the New Jersey Department of Education
- Data for the Clementon School District, National Center for Education Statistics
School districts of Camden County, New Jersey K-6 K-8 K-12 9-12 None Atlantic · Bergen · Burlington · Camden · Cape May · Cumberland · Essex · Gloucester · Hudson · Hunterdon · Mercer · Middlesex · Monmouth · Morris · Ocean · Passaic · Salem · Somerset · Sussex · Union · Warren
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Magnolia School District — Superintendent: Dr. Warren Pross Business Administrator: Henry Bermann Address: 420 North Warwick Road Magnolia, NJ 08049 Grade Range … Wikipedia
Merchantville School District — Superintendent: Christian Swanson Business Administrator: William H. Thompson Address: 130 South Centre Street Merchantville, NJ 08109 … Wikipedia
Oaklyn Public School District — Superintendent: Dr. Diane DeGiacomo Business Administrator: Amy Capriotti Address: Kendall Boulevard Oaklyn, NJ 08107 Grade Range … Wikipedia
Chesilhurst Borough School District — Superintendent: Abdi Gass Business Administrator: Frank Badessa Address: 511 Edwards Avenue Chesilhurst, NJ 08089 Grade Range … Wikipedia
Clementon, New Jersey — Borough Clem … Wikipedia
Comparison of school districts in New Jersey — This page shows school districts in New Jersey. It shows the county and town of which the school district is located. Then, if available it will show the Grades covered, and the latest number of students and teachers. So far Camden County,… … Wikipedia
List of school districts in New Jersey — The following List of school districts in New Jersey distinguishes between regional, consolidated and countywide districts and those serving single municipalities. Non operating school districts, which are those districts that do not operate any… … Wikipedia
Overbrook High School (New Jersey) — Overbrook High School Location 1200 Turnersville Road Pine Hill, NJ 08021 Information Type Public high school School district Pine Hill Schools Principal … Wikipedia
Disability rights timeline — Disability Theory and models … Wikipedia
Magnolia, New Jersey — Borough Motto: One Square Mile of Friendliness  … Wikipedia