A moth is an insect in the order Lepidoptera.
Moth may also refer to:
- De Havilland Moth, a series of light aircraft, sports planes and military trainers
- Moth (band), a rock band from Cincinnati, Ohio
- Moth (dinghy), three different classes of boats
- Moth (fictional planet), a fictional planet created by Alan Dean Foster
- Moth, Uttar Pradesh, a town in Jhansi district, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Paul Moth, a fictional broadcaster on two CBC radio comedy shows
- Moth, a song by the band Audioslave from their third album, Revelations
- Memorable Order of Tin Hats or MOTH, a war veterans' organization
- Moth - fairy in Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Moth / Wolf Cub, an EP by Burial and Four Tet
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
The Moth (disambiguation) — The Moth is a non profit group based in New York City devoted to furthering the art and enjoyment of storytelling.The Moth may also refer to:* The Moth (comics), a fictional superhero * The Moth ( Lost ), the 7th episode of Lost ee also* Moth… … Wikipedia
Gypsy moth (disambiguation) — The term gypsy moth originally means the moth Lymantria dispar . It may also refer to:Gypsy Moth: *Gypsy moth Republican, an American politically pejorative term *Skein (comics), a Marvel Comics character formerly known as Gypsy MothGipsy Moth:… … Wikipedia
Moth — For other uses, see Moth (disambiguation) and Moths (disambiguation). Moths Emperor Gum Moth, Opodiphthera eucalypti Scientific classification … Wikipedia
Moth, Uttar Pradesh — For other uses, see Moth (disambiguation). Moth city … Wikipedia
Moth bean — Matki redirects here. For other uses, see Matki (disambiguation). Moth bean Scientific classification Kingdom: Plantae … Wikipedia
de Havilland DH.60 Moth — For other de Havilland Moth aircraft, see de Havilland Moth. For the yacht Gipsy Moth or other meanings of Gypsy Moth, see Gypsy moth (disambiguation). DH 60 Moth, Cirrus Moth, Genet Moth, Gipsy Moth, and Moth Major … Wikipedia
de Havilland Tiger Moth — For the earlier monoplane Tiger Moth, see de Havilland DH.71 Tiger Moth. For other de Havilland Moth aircraft, see de Havilland Moth. Tiger Moth redirects here. For the group of moths, see Arctiidae. For other uses, see Tiger moth… … Wikipedia
Gypsy moth — This article is about the insect. For other uses, see Gypsy moth (disambiguation). Gypsy Moth Mounted Male … Wikipedia
Moths (disambiguation) — Moths may refer to: Gustav Moths (20th century), German rower The Moths!, an English indie rock band MOTHS, members of the Memorable Order of Tin Hats See also Moth (disambiguation) The Moth (disambiguation) … Wikipedia
Clytia (disambiguation) — Clytia or Klytia may refer to: Klytia, Clytia or Clytie, name of several figures in Greek mythology 73 Klytia, an asteroid In biology: Clytia (Hydrozoa), a hydrozoan genus Clytia , spelling variant of the Euphorbiaceae genus Clutia Clytie (moth) … Wikipedia