TelkomVision


TelkomVision

Infobox Network
network_name = TelkomVision
network_
country = flagicon|Indonesia Indonesia
network_type = Private Satellite Television, Cable Television
available = National
launch_date =
owner = PT. Indonusa Telemedia
founder =
motto = ini baru beda
past_names =
website = [http://www.telkomvision.com/ www.telkomvision.com]

TelkomVision is a subscription-based direct broadcast satellite (DBS) or "direct-to-home" satellite television and cable television provider service initially in Indonesia. It is member of TELKOM Group [ [http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/telkomvision_sid.html TelkomVision on Telkom 1 at 108.0°E Channel Number.] ]

PT. Indonusa Telemedia "TelkomVision" was established 7th May 1997 and began operations in 1999. PT Indonusa Telemedia "TelkomVision" started as a company consisting of several shareholders:
* PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom)
* PT Telkomindo Primabhakti (Megacell)
* PT Rajawali Cira Televisi Indonesia (RCTI)
* PT Datakom Asia (Datakom Asia) By 2003, Telkom became its principal shareholder currently holding 98.75% share of PT Indonusa Telemedia "TELKOMVision", while the rest (1.25%) is owned by Datakom. [http://www.telkomvision.com/about.php TelkomVision Website]

Cable TV

TelkomVision coverage area for analog cable TV is exclusively in selected cities in Indonesia, such as Jakarta [ [http://www.telkomvision.com/cable_jkt.php TelkomVision Channel Line-up In Jakarta] ] , Bandung [ [http://www.telkomvision.com/cable_bandung.php TelkomVision Channel Line-up In Bandung] ] , Semarang [ [http://www.telkomvision.com/cable_semarang.php TelkomVision Channel Line-ip In Semarang] ] , Bali [ [http://www.telkomvision.com/cable_bali.php TelkomVision Channel Line-up In Bali] ] , and Surabaya [ [http://www.telkomvision.com/cable_sby.php TelkomVision Channel Line-up In Surabaya] ] . For every cities, TelkomVision has different channel offered. [ [http://www.telkomvision.com/cable.php TELKOMVision - Ini baru beda! ] ] TelkomVision also has digital cable TV that covered Jakarta, Bandung, and Surabaya. [ [http://www.telkomvision.com/coverage/area_cable.php TELKOMVision - Ini baru beda! ] ]

atellite TV

TelkomVision coverage area for satellite is all across Indonesia with 11 distributor area. [ [http://www.telkomvision.com/coverage/area_dth.php TELKOMVision - Ini baru beda! ] ] TelkomVision is using Telkom 1 satellite (c-band).

Channel Line-up

* Al Jazeera English
* Animal Planet
* Animax
* Cartoon Network
* Fox News
* Celestial Movies
* AXN
* Cinemax
* BBC World
* CNN International
* Channel News Asia
* CNN Headline News
* Discovery Channel
* Discovery Travel & Living
* Disney Channel
* E! Entertainment
* HBO
* MTV Asia
* National Geographic Channel
* Australia Network
* NHK World Premium
* STAR Movies
* Nickelodeon
* STAR World
* Phoenix Television
* STAR Sports
* CNBC Asia
* Arirang TV
* Channel V
* KBS World
* Discovery Real Time
* Bloomberg Television
* Fashion TV
* Nat Geo Adventure
* Hallmark
* TV5MONDE
* Asian Food Channel
* MGM
* TEN Sports
* TV One
* STAR Utsav "(Available in TelkomVision Cable Jakarta Only)"

Gallery

ee also

* Telkom
* List of TV Stations in Indonesia

References

External links

* [http://www.telkomvision.com/ TelkomVision official website]


Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.

Look at other dictionaries:

  • OkeVision — Type Private Satellite Television Country …   Wikipedia

  • Cignal Digital TV — Type Satellite television Country …   Wikipedia

  • DishHD — Dish HD Industry Telecommunication Headquarters Taipei, Taiwan …   Wikipedia

  • Dream Satellite TV — Type Satellite television Country Philippines …   Wikipedia

  • Telkom Indonesia — Type Public company Traded as NYSE: TLK LSE:  …   Wikipedia

  • List of TV Stations in Indonesia — Free To Air= This is the list of Free to Air television stations and networks that can be received by using UHV/VHF antenna in Indonesia.National TVList of networks that are transmitted throughout Indonesia: * ANTV * Global TV * Indosiar * Metro… …   Wikipedia

  • MetroTV — Metro TV News PT Media Televisi Indonesia Launched 25 November 2000 at 19:00 local time tonight based in Jakarta Owned by PT Media Televisi Indonesia ( …   Wikipedia

  • Nickelodeon (South East Asia) — Nickelodeon Nickelodeon South East Asia s current logo Launched November 5, 1998 Network MTV Networks Asia Pacific Owned by Viac …   Wikipedia

  • Foxtel — Management Pty Limited Type Proprietary limited joint venture Industry Satellite television Founded 22 October 1995 …   Wikipedia

  • Mega TV (Malaysia) — Mega TV (CableView Services Sdn Bhd) Industry Media Founded 1995 Defunct 2001 Headquarters Bandar Utama …   Wikipedia


Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”

We are using cookies for the best presentation of our site. Continuing to use this site, you agree with this.