Marcos Tinajero Ring name(s) Angel Del Misterio
Billed height 1.80 m (5 ft 11 in) Billed weight 98 kilograms (220 lb) Born January 30, 1975
Trained by Skayde Debut 1996
Marcos Tinajero (born January 30, 1975) is a Mexican Luchador (wrestler) who is most well known under the name Ozz / Dark Ozz, a heel character (referred to as a "Rudó" in Lucha Libre) that works for Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA). He has been part of The Black Family since it was formed. During his time in the Black Family Ozz has been a member of Lucha Libre Latina (LLL) and La Secta del Mesías, its predecessor La Secta Cibernetica and La Legión Extranjera but now the Black Family is its own independent entity.
Professional wrestling career
After training under one of Mexico's most prolific wrestling trainers, Jorge "Skayde" Rivera, Marcos Tinajero made his debut in 1996. He started out working under several colorful masks with the Face (good guy, referred to as a "Technicó" in Lucha Libre) gimmicks of "Angel Del Misterio" (Spanish for "Angel of Mystery") and Rey Dragón (Spanish for "King Dragon"). In 1999 Tinajero would come up with the gimmick that first got him noticed by the promoters and pushed up the rankings, Path Finder. As Path Finder he teamed with El Alebrije, El Felino and Oscar Sevilla in a losing effort against Abismo Negro, Electroshock, Pentagón II and Gran Apache at Verano de Escandalo (1999). He would also unsuccessfully compete in the 2000 Rey de Reyes tournament where he lost in the qualifying round to Charly Manson. Later that year he was one of the AAA' luchadors chosen to tour Japan and teamed with Perro Aguayo, Jr. and El Alebrije to defeat the teams of Los Vatos Locos (Picudo, Charly Manson and Espiritu), Team Japan (Naomichi Marufuji, Minoru Tanaka and Genki Horiguchi) and Los Vipers (Histeria, Psicosis II and Maniaco) in one of the feature bouts at TripleMania VIII. His last major appearance as Path Finder came on September 29, 2000 when he teamed with Oscar Sevilla, Ludxor and Pegasso to defeat Gran Apache and Los Diablicos (Mr. Condor, Marabunta and Angel Mortal) in an Eight Person "Atómicos" tag team match at Verano de Escandalo (2000).
The Black Family
In the early parts of 2001 Tinajero made a radical change both to his appearance, his gimmick and his alignment as a wrestler. Gone was the masked, high flying, fan friendly Path Finder, instead he was reinvented as the face paint wearing, dark, Goth looking villain called Ozz. He teamed with four other wrestlers that either had or adopted similar gimmicks, looks and attitudes to form the stable the Black Family. The other wrestlers were Charly Manson, Escoria and Cuervo. Early on in the stable's lifetime Charly Manson suffered a grave injury after falling from a ladder during a match which put Manson out of wrestling for a long period. The Black Family brought in Chessman to be the fourth member. Around the time of Chessman joining the Black Family became part of Lucha Libre Latina (LLL), the Mexican version of the New World Order, a group led by Chessman's long time friend Cibernético. Even though they were part of a much larger group the four men still worked as a unit, a stable within the stable.
The Black Family made their first major show appearance at Verano de Escandalo (2001) where they lost an elimination match to Los Vatos Locos (Espiritu, Nygma, Silver Cat and Picudo), also in the match were Los Vipers (Psicosis II, Histeria, Maniaco and Mosco de la Merced) and Los Exoticos. the team did not make another major show appearance until a year later when they unsuccessfully challenged Los Vatos Locos for the Mexican National Atómicos Championship at Verano de Escandalo (2002). that challenge was the first of many as the Black Family began chasing the Atómicos title and feuding with Los Vatos Locos. when Los Vatos Locos lost the titles to someone else in late 2002 the Black Family started to target the new champions Oscar Sevilla and Los Barrio Boys (Alan, Billy Boy and Decnis). When Charly Manson returned to action he sided with Los Vipers instead of the Black Family leading to a match at Guerra de Titanes 2002 where the Black Family defeated Manson, Histeria, Mosco de la Merced, and Psicosis II. On July 18, 2003 the Black Family won their first championship as a unit when they defeated Oscar Sevilla and Los Barrio Boys for the Atómicos title, but their run only lasted 31 days before Sevilla and Los Barrio Boys regained the titles. It would be just over a year before the Black Family got another opportunity to hold the titles as they won them on August 20, 2004.
In 2005 Cibernético formed a new group called La Secta Cibernetica that included his friends Charly Manson and Chessman and through Chessman's membership the Black Family was also invited to join this new supergroup. The group assisted Cibernético in his fight with La Parka (the AAA version), being unable to prevent him from being unmasked at TripleMania XII. Later in the year Muerta Cibernetica was brought in to get revenge on La Parka. When Cibernético suffered a sever knee injury Muerta Cibernetica took over the group and kicked Cibernético out. Muerta Cibernetica was himself unmasked by La Parka 2 years after Cibernético was unmasked. After holding the Atómicos titles for 789 days the Black Family lost to the Mexican Powers (Crazy Boy, Juventud Guerrera, Joe Lider and Psicosis II) on October 18, 2006. Not long after they lost the tag team titles Chessman turned "Technicó" and sided with Cibernético and Charly Manson to form "Los Hell Brothers" fighting against La Secta, now known as "La Secta del Mesias" as Muerta Cibernetica changed his name to "EL Mesias". With Chessman out of the Black Family the team invited Espiritu to leave Los Vatos Locos and join them, the invitation was accepted without any friction from the rest of Los Vatos Locos. During 2006 La Secta del Mesias became part of the super group of "Rudós" known as La Legión Extranjera making the Black Family a sub-group of a sub-group. Sometime in 2006 all four members of the Black Family changed their names slightly adding the word "Dark" in front of their names, thus Ozz became 'Dark Ozz although the names are use interchangeably. In early 2007 Ozz teamed with Cuervo to compete in a 16 team tournament to crown the first ever AAA World Tag Team Champions. in the end four teams met in the finals at the Rey de Reyes 2007 event. Dark Ozz and Dark Cuervo defeated The Mexican Powers (Crazy Boy and Joe Lider), Los Guapos (Alan Stone and Zumbido) and Real Fuerza Aérea AAA (Pegasso and Super Fly) in an elimination match to win the titles. Ozz became a double champion when the Black Family won the Atómicos titles from the Mexican Powers on May 20, 2007. The dual title situation only lasted until TripleMania XV where the Mexican Powers team of Crazy Boy and Joe Lider won the Tag Team Championship.
End of La Secta
In early 2008 El Mesias and the rest of La Secta was kicked out of La Legión Extranjera with La Legión putting El Mesias out of commission for a while. When El Mesias returned to active competititon tension began to build between the Black Family and El Mesias. The tensions culminated after El Mesias lost a Steel Cage "Street Fight" Match to Vampiro at Verano de Escandalo (2008) which lead to the Black Family attacking El Mesias officially severing their relationship. After breaking up La Secta del Mesias, Dark Ozz assumed leadership of the group as they began to feud with El Mesias. During the fall and winter of 2008 both Charly Manson and Chessman made hints at them possibly returning to the Black Family but Manson got injured and taken off TV while Chessman turned on the group after feinting friendship. On January 9, 2009 Chessman teamed with the Psycho Circus (Killer Clown, Psycho Clown and Zombie Clown) to end the Black Family's Atómicos title run. In November and December 2010 Ozz and Cuervo took part in All Japan Pro Wrestling's World's Strongest Tag Team League. The duo managed to win four out of their eight matches in the tournament and finished fifth out of nine teams in the final standings.
In May 2011, Ozz, Cuervo and Espíritu joined La Parka and Drago to form technico group El Inframundo ("The Underworld") and battle Cibernético's Los Bizarros, which also included their former stable mate Escoria. Ozz and Cuervo returned to All Japan Pro Wrestling in September 2011 and, after Ozz pinned AJPW Unified World Tag Team Champion KENSO in a six man tag team match, were named the number one contenders to KENSO's and The Great Muta's title. On October 9 at Héroes Inmortales, La Parka turned rudo and jumped to Los Perros del Mal, effectively dissolving El Inframundo. On October 23, Ozz and Cuervo defeated Muta and KENSO to win the AJPW Unified World Tag Team Championship.
- Finishing moves
- La Darketa (Front flip piledriver)
- Go to Ozz (Fireman's carry dropped into a knee strike to the face)
- Side slam
- Signature moves
Championships and accomplishments
- PWI ranked him #254 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the PWI 500 in 2007
Lucha de Apuesta record
Wager Winner Loser Location Date Notes Hair Rey Dragón Mosco de la Merced Tulancingo, Hidalgo January 31, 1999 [Note 1]
- ^ Lucha del Reves hair vs. hair between masked wrestlers.
- ^ "Asistencia Asesoria y Administracion Verano de Escandalo". ProWrestlingHistory.com. http://www.prowrestlinghistory.com/supercards/mexico/aaa/verano.html#1999. Retrieved 2009-02-19.
- ^ "Asistencia Asesoria y Administracion Rey de Reyes". ProWrestlingHistorycom. http://www.prowrestlinghistory.com/supercards/mexico/aaa/rey.html#2000. Retrieved 2009-02-19.
- ^ "Asistencia Asesoria y Administracion TripleMania". ProWrestlingHistory.com. http://www.prowrestlinghistory.com/supercards/mexico/aaa/triple.html#viii. Retrieved 2009-02-19.
- ^ "Asistencia Asesoria y Administracion Verano de Escandalo". ProWrestlingHistory.com. http://www.prowrestlinghistory.com/supercards/mexico/aaa/verano.html#2000. Retrieved 2009-02-19.
- ^ "Asistencia Asesoria y Administracion Verano de Escandalo". ProWrestlingHistory.com. http://www.prowrestlinghistory.com/supercards/mexico/aaa/verano.html#2001. Retrieved 2009-02-19.
- ^ "Asistencia Asesoria y Administracion Verano de Escandalo". ProWrestlingHistory.com. http://www.prowrestlinghistory.com/supercards/mexico/aaa/verano.html#2002. Retrieved 2009-02-19.
- ^ "Asistencia Asesoria y Administracion Guerra de Titanes". ProWrestlingHistory.com. http://www.prowrestlinghistory.com/supercards/mexico/aaa/guerra.html#2002. Retrieved 2009-02-19.
- ^ a b c d e f Lucha 2000 Staff (2004-12-20). "Los Reyes de Mexico: La Historia de Los Campeonatos Nacionales" (in Spanish). Lucha 2000. Especial 21.
- ^ "Asistencia Asesoria y Administracion TripleMania". ProWrestlingHistory.com. http://www.prowrestlinghistory.com/supercards/mexico/aaa/triple.html#xii. Retrieved 2009-02-19.
- ^ "Asistencia Asesoria y Administracion TripleMania". ProWrestlingHistory.com. http://www.prowrestlinghistory.com/supercards/mexico/aaa/triple.html#xiv. Retrieved 2009-02-19.
- ^ a b c SuperLuchas staff (December 26, 2007). "2007 Lo Mejor de la Lucha Mexicana" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas. issue 244.
- ^ "Asistencia Asesoria y Administracion TripleMania". ProWrestlingHistory.com. http://www.prowrestlinghistory.com/supercards/mexico/aaa/triple.html#xv. Retrieved 2009-02-19.
- ^ "Asistencia Asesoria y Administracion Verano de Escandalo". ProWrestlingHistory.com. http://www.prowrestlinghistory.com/supercards/mexico/aaa/verano.html#2008. Retrieved 2009-02-19.
- ^ Zayfren (2010-12-05). "Resultados Real World Tag League, décimo segundo día: ya están los finalistas" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas Magazine. http://superluchas.net/2010/12/05/resultados-real-world-tag-league-decimo-segundo-dia-ya-estan-los-finalistas/. Retrieved 2010-12-05.
- ^ "Nace El Inframundo" (in Spanish). Récord. May 6, 2011. http://www.record.com.mx/luchalibre/2011-05-06/nace-el-inframundo. Retrieved May 7, 2011.
- ^ Soy Rudo (September 20, 2011). "AJPW: Dark Ozz y Dark Cuervo retadores al AJPW World Tag Team." (in Spanish). SuperLuchas Magazine. http://superluchas.net/2011/09/20/ajpw-dark-ozz-y-dark-cuervo-retadores-al-ajpw-world-tag-team/. Retrieved September 21, 2011.
- ^ "Héroes Inmortales con hechos inimaginables" (in Spanish). Asistencia Asesoría y Administración. October 10, 2011. http://luchalibreaaa.com/heroes-inmortales-quinta-edicion.php. Retrieved October 13, 2011.
- ^ a b "『プロレスＬＯＶＥ in 両国 vol.13』" (in Japanese). All Japan Pro Wrestling. October 23, 2011. http://www.all-japan.co.jp/schedule/tour03.php?taikai_id=201. Retrieved October 23, 2011.
AAA World Tag Team Champions IWC AAAThe Black Family (Dark Cuervo and Dark Ozz) · The Mexican Powers (Crazy Boy and Joe Líder) · La Familia de Tijuana (Halloween and Extreme Tiger) · La Hermandad 187 (Joe Lider and Nicho El Millonario) · La Legión Extranjera (Taiji Ishimori and Takeshi Morishima) · Atsushi Aoki and Go Shiozaki · Los Maniacos (Silver King and Último Gladiador) · Extreme Tiger and Jack Evans · La Legión Extranjera (Abyss and Chessman) (current)
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Dark Ozz — Nacimiento 30 de enero de 1975 (36 años) Nombres artísticos Ángel del Misterio Rey Dragón Path Finder Ozz Dar … Wikipedia Español
Dark Cuervo — Ring name(s) Dark Cuervo El Cuervo Heavy Dracula Billed height 1.72 m (5 ft 8 in) Billed weight 87 kilograms (190 lb) Born January 4, 1974 ( … Wikipedia
Ozz — Saltar a navegación, búsqueda Marcos Tinajero Nombres artís … Wikipedia Español
Ozz — David Ozz Osborne (born December 13, 1979, in Melbourne, Victoria) is an Australian rock musician. He was the creator and drummer of the sludge/stoner/doom band Clagg from 2002 until he left in February 2006. He has also played in other bands… … Wikipedia
Best of Ozz — Сборник Оззи Осборн … Википедия
Best of Ozz — Infobox Album | Name = Best of Ozz Type = Compilation album Artist = Ozzy Osbourne Released = 1989 Recorded = 1980 1986 Genre = Heavy Metal Length = Label = Sony Music Entertainment Producer = Reviews = Last album = No Rest for the Wicked (1988)… … Wikipedia
Best Of Ozz — Album par Ozzy Osbourne Signe black rain.png Sortie 1989 Enregistrement 1980 à 1986 Genre(s) Heavy metal … Wikipédia en Français
Shot in the Dark (single) — Shot in the Dark est un single d Ozzy Osbourne sorti en 1986. Sommaire 1 Titres 1.1 Version Japonaise 1.2 Version Britannique et Hollandaise 1.3 … Wikipédia en Français
Shot in the Dark (chanson) — Shot in the Dark Single par Ozzy Osbourne extrait de l’album The Ultimate Sin Face B Crazy Train Sortie 1986 Durée 4:25 Genre Heavy metal … Wikipédia en Français
Best of Ozz — Album par Ozzy Osbourne Signe black rain.png Sortie 1989 Enregistrement 1980 à 1986 Genre Heavy metal … Wikipédia en Français