List of Mozilla products
- SeaMonkey (formerly Mozilla Application Suite) – An Internet suite.
- Camino – a web browser intended for Mac OS X.
- Mozilla Firefox – A web browser.
- Firefox for mobile – A web browser for mobile phones and smaller non-PC devices.
- Mozilla Thunderbird – An email and news client.
- Mozilla Sunbird – A calendar client.
- Minimo – A web browser for handheld devices.
- Gecko – The layout engine.
- Necko – The network library.
- DOM Inspector – An inspector for DOM.
- Bugzilla – A bugtracker.
- Bonsai – A web-based interface for the CVS.
- Tinderbox – A detective tool that allows developers to manage software builds and to correlate build failures on various platforms and configurations with particular code changes.
- Bespin – An extensible and interoperable web-based framework for code editing.
- Netscape Portable Runtime (NSPR) – A platform abstraction layer that makes operating systems appear the same.
- Personal Security Manager (PSM) – A set of libraries that performs cryptographic operations on behalf of a client application.
- Network Security Services for Java (JSS) – A Java interface to NSS.
- Network Security Services (NSS) – A set of libraries designed to support cross-platform development of security-enabled client and server applications.
- Mozbot – An IRC bot written in Perl.
- Mstone – A multi-protocol stress and performance measurement tool.
- Client Customization Kit (CCK) – A set of tools that helps distributors customize and distribute the client.
- Mozilla Directory SDK – For writing applications which access, manage, and update the information stored in an LDAP directory.
- Mozilla Raindrop – An upcoming technology for sending messages.
- XUL – A markup language for user interface.
- XBL – A markup language for binding XML element with its behavior(s).
- XTF – A framework for implementing new XML elements.
- NPAPI – A plugin architecture originated from Netscape Navigator.
- XPCOM – A software componentry model similar to COM.
- XPInstall – A technology for installing extensions.
- Mariner – The improved layout engine based on code of Netscape Communicator.
- ElectricalFire – A Java virtual machine using just-in-time compilation.
- Xena ("Javagator") – A communicator suite rewritten in Java programming language.
- Mozilla Grendel – A mail and news client written in Java programming language.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
List of Google products — This page is a summary of services and tools provided by Google Inc. For other uses, see Google (disambiguation). This list of Google products includes all major desktop, mobile and online products released or acquired by Google Inc.. They are… … Wikipedia
Mozilla Foundation — Logo of the Mozilla Foundation (See: the Mozilla mascot) Founder(s) Mozilla Organization … Wikipedia
Mozilla localizations — are localized versions of Mozilla products. This usually entails that a product has been both translated into a certain language and that language and region specific features have been added. Localization is normally carried out by teams of… … Wikipedia
List of computing topics — Originally, the word computing was synonymous with counting and calculating, and the science and technology of mathematical calculations. Today, computing means using computers and other computing machines. It includes their operation and usage,… … Wikipedia
Mozilla Application Suite — Mozilla 1.7 displaying a page from Polish Wikinews Developer(s) Mozilla Foundation Discontinued … Wikipedia
Mozilla Public License — Author Mozilla Foundation Version 1.1 Publisher Mozilla Foundation DFSG compatible Yes … Wikipedia
List of California companies — includes notable companies that are, or once were, headquartered in California.0–9* 20th Century Fox * 23andMe * 24 Hour FitnessA* ABM Industries * ACC Capital Holdings * AECOM * AMD * Accelrys * Accept Software * Activision * Actuate Corporation … Wikipedia
Mozilla Firefox — Infobox Software name = Mozilla Firefox caption = Firefox 3.0 on Ubuntu, with the GTK theme Bluecurve with the Human color scheme, displaying Wikipedia author = Mozilla Corporation developer = Mozilla Corporation Mozilla Foundation released =… … Wikipedia
Mozilla Corporation software rebranded by the Debian project — Iceweasel redirects here. For the GNU browser formerly known as IceWeasel, see GNU IceCat. In 2006, a branding issue developed when Mike Connor, representing the Mozilla Corporation, requested that the Debian Project comply with Mozilla standards … Wikipedia
List of Macintosh software — Contents 1 Audio 2 Computer aided design (CAD) 3 CD and DVD authoring … Wikipedia