Doughboy is an out-of-date nickname for American soldiers.
Doughboy may also refer to:
- Pillsbury Doughboy, an advertising character
- Doughboys (1930 film), 1930 film starring Buster Keaton
- Doughboys (band), Canadian band
- The Doughboys (New Jersey), New Jersey, USA band
- Doughboy (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Universe
- Dough Boys (film), a 2009 film
- Dumplings, a cooked pastry
- Darrin "Doughboy" Baker, the name of Ice Cube's character in the 1991 film Boyz n the Hood
- Doughboy, an aboveground swimming pool brand made by Hoffinger Industries.
- Doughboy Island (disambiguation)
- Light Crust Doughboys, a Texas western swing band
- Bosko the Doughboy, a 1931 short subject animated cartoon
- Doughboy Award, an American military honor
- Doughboy helmet, or Brodie helmet used by British and American troops in WWI
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Doughboy — For other uses, see Doughboy (disambiguation). Wartime era portrait of a typical American doughboy, circa: 1918. Doughboy is an informal term for an American soldier, especially members of the American Expeditionary Forces (AEF) in World War I.… … Wikipedia
Doughboy Island — may refer to: Doughboy Island (Tasmania) Doughboy Island East Doughboy Island West This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name. If an … Wikipedia
Dough Boy — or Dough Boys may refer to: Dough Boy (video game), a classic Family Computer game from 1985 Pillsbury Dough Boy Dough Boys (film) No Dough Boys Doughboy This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an … Wikipedia
Looney Tunes Golden Collection — The Looney Tunes Golden Collection was an annual series of six four disc DVD box sets from Warner Bros. home video unit Warner Home Video, each containing about 60 Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies animated shorts. The series began in October… … Wikipedia
Ice Cube — For cubes of ice, see Ice cube. For other uses, see Ice cube (disambiguation). Ice Cube Ice Cube performing in Toronto, 2006. Background information Birth name … Wikipedia
Lee-Enfield — This article is about the early twentieth century British rifle. For other uses, see Enfield rifle (disambiguation). Lee Enfield Short Magazine Lee Enfield No. 1 Mk. III Type … Wikipedia
Boy — For other uses, see Boy (disambiguation). Boyhood redirects here. For other uses, see Boyhood (disambiguation) … Wikipedia
Taxi Driver — This article is about the 1976 American film. For other uses, see Taxi Driver (disambiguation). Taxi Driver Theatrical release poster Directed by … Wikipedia
M1918 Browning Automatic Rifle — Not to be confused with Browning BAR. Rifle, Caliber .30, Automatic, Browning, M1918 The M1918A2 BAR Type … Wikipedia
Green Giant — For other uses, see Jolly Green Giant (disambiguation). Green Giant and Le Sueur are brands of frozen and canned vegetables owned by General Mills. The mascot of Green Giant is the Jolly Green Giant. In Canada, the brand Le Sieur (literally, the… … Wikipedia