Neva is a river in northwestern Russia.
Neva may also refer to one of the following:
- Russian warship Neva, the sloop-of-war which took part in the first Russian circumnavigation
- Neva, a Russian codename for the Soviet S-125 Neva/Pechora surface-to-air missile system
- Neva, Wisconsin, a town in Langlade County, Wisconsin, United States
- Neva (community), Wisconsin, an unincorporated community in Langlade County, Wisconsin. United States
- Neva Corners, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community in Langlade County, Wisconsin, United States
- Neva (ship), a three-masted barque that as a convict ship was wrecked in Bass Strait on May 13, 1835
- Neva Shoal, a shoal in Hawaii
- Neva Morris (1895–2010), American supercentanarian
- Nihon Ethics of Video Association, also known as "Viderin"/"Biderin", a former ratings organization of the Japanese video industry
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Neva River — Neva redirects here. For other uses, see Neva (disambiguation). Coordinates: 59°57′50″N 30°13′20″E / 59.96389°N 30.22222°E / 5 … Wikipedia
Okhta River (Neva basin) — For other uses, see Okhta (disambiguation). Okhta River Mouth of Okhta and the Malookhtinsky Bridge Mouth … Wikipedia
Spiridon (disambiguation) — Spiridon could mean:* Saint Spiridon * Spiridon, a planet featured in the Doctor Who serial Planet of the Daleks * Spiridon Peninsula in Alaska. * Spiridon (of Neva), according to Russian sources, the Swedish leader in the Battle of the NevaFirst … Wikipedia
Saint Petersburg — Leningrad redirects here. For other uses, see Leningrad (disambiguation). This article is about the city in Russia. For other uses, see Saint Petersburg (disambiguation). Saint Petersburg Санкт Петербург (Russian) Federal … Wikipedia
Timeline of Russian inventions and technology records — The Hall of Space Technology in the Tsiolkovsky State Museum of the History of Cosmonautics, Kaluga, Russia. The exhibition includes the models and replicas of the following Russian inventions: the first satellite, Sputnik 1 (a ball under the… … Wikipedia
Baltic Sea — For other uses, see Baltic (disambiguation). Baltic Sea Map of the Baltic Sea Location Europe Coordinates … Wikipedia
Marion County, Kansas — For counties with a similar name, see Marion County (disambiguation). Marion County, Kansas Marion County Courthouse in Marion … Wikipedia
Karelian Isthmus — See Karelia (disambiguation) for other meanings of the name Karelia. : For the Amorphis album, see The Karelian Isthmus. The Karelian Isthmus ( fi. Karjalan kannas, Karjalankannas; sv. Karelska näset; ru. Карельский перешеек) is a stretch of land … Wikipedia
Patterson (surname) — For other uses, see Patterson (disambiguation). Patterson is a Scottish surname meaning son of Patrick . It is rarely used as a given name. There are other spellings, including Pattison. People with the surname Patterson include: Patterson Family … Wikipedia
Okhta — or Ohta may refer to: Contents 1 Rivers 2 Buildings 3 People 4 Companies 5 See also … Wikipedia