The Outram Baronetcy is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 10 November 1858 for General Sir James Outram. He was the son of the civil engineer Benjamin Outram. The family surname is pronounced "Ootram".
Outram Baronets (1858)
- Sir James Outram, 1st Baronet (1803-1863)
- Sir Francis Boyd Outram, 2nd Baronet (1836-1912)
- Sir James Outram, 3rd Baronet (1864-1925)
- Sir Francis Davidson Outram, 4th Baronet (1867-1945)
- Sir Alan James Outram, 5th Baronet (b. 1937)
- Kidd, Charles, Williamson, David (editors). Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage (1990 edition). New York: St Martin's Press, 1990.
- Leigh Rayment' s baronetage page
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Indien  — Indien (Gesch.). Die älteste Geschichte I s ist in Dunkel gehüllt, da die Indische Literatur eine eigentliche Geschichtsschreibung nicht kennt u. die auf uns gekommenen chronikartigen Schriften u. dgl. durchaus den mythologischen Charakter tragen … Pierer's Universal-Lexikon
Cowasji Jehangir — Sir Cowasji Jehangir, 2nd Baronet, GBE, KCIE (16 February 1879–17 October 1962) was a prominent member of the Bombay (today Mumbai) Parsi community. He was the son of Sir Jehangir Cowasji Jehangir Readymoney, 1st Bt. (1853 1934) and grand nephew… … Wikipedia