Marisol is a Spanish name. Two Spanish words: Mar (which means sea) and Sol (which means sun) make Mar y Sol (Sea and Sun). Many argue, however, that it's also a combination of other names, such as María Soledad or María del Sol.
Marisol can refer to:
- Marisol (born Josefa Flores Gonzalez), Spanish singer and actress
- Marisol Alfonzo, Venezuela beauty queen
- Marisol Argueta de Barillas, Salvadoran politician
- Marisol Ayuso, Spanish actress
- Marisol Escobar, French sculptor
- Marisol Espinoza, Peruvian politician
- Marisol González, Mexican beauty queen
- Marisol Grondin, Canadian singer and music teacher
- Marisol Malaret, American beauty queen
- Marisol Maldonado, American model
- Marisol Nájera, Mexican actress
- Marisol Nichols, American actress
- Marisol Padilla Sánchez, American actress
- Marisol Touraine, French politician
- Marisol Valles Garcia, Mexican police chief
- Marisol in George Lopez (TV series)
- Marisol in Fistful of Dollars (Spaghetti western)
- Marisol in Third and Indiana
- Marisol Delko Caine in CSI: Miami
- Marisol Durán in The Cheetah Girls 2
- Marisol Luna, the American Girl Doll of the Year in 2006
- Marisol Guzman, in Hard Love
- Marisol in Devour
- Marisol Lewis in Degrassi
- "Marisol", a track from Emily Osment's debut studio album, Fight or Flight.
- Marisol (telenovela), a 1996 Mexican telenovela starring Erika Buenfil and Eduardo Santamarina
- Marisol a two mast sailing boat acquired by Baltic Sailing school owned by Captain Esa Kalervo in Finland
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.