Manduca contracta Scientific classification Kingdom: Animalia Phylum: Arthropoda Class: Insecta Order: Lepidoptera Family: Sphingidae Genus: Manduca Species: M. contracta Binomial name Manduca contracta
- Protoparce contracta Butler, 1875
- Sphinx panaquire Berg, 1885
- Protoparce lucetius argentina Clark, 1926
- Protoparce lucetius exiguus Gehlen, 1942
- Protoparce lucetius nubila Rothschild & Jordan, 1903
The wingspan is 95-105 mm.
Adults have been recorded in February, March, April, May, July, November and December.
This Manduca-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.