Infobox Indian Jurisdiction
native_name = Rourkela
latd = 22.12
longd = 84.54
state_name = Orissa
district = Sundargarh
altitude = 219
population_total = 484292
population_as_of = 2001
population_density = 2500
area_total = 200
postal_code = 769xxx
area_telephone = 91 661
vehicle_code_range = OR-14
Rourkela audio|Rourkela.ogg|pronunciation is located in the northwestern tip of the
Indian state of Orissaat the heart of a rich mineral belt. It is the third largest city in orissa.It is surrounded by a range of hills and encircled by rivers. One of the largest steel plants of the Steel Authority of India Limitedis situated here. It also has National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, one of the NITs of the country.
The name "Rourkela" means "Our Village" derived from "Rour" which means "your" and "kela" means "village" in the local language Sadri spoken by the Raulia tribe living there. [ [http://www.adivasi-koordination.de/dokumente/RKLReader.pdf Rourkela Reader, see "Rourkela from 1921 to 2005"] ]
The picturesque and modern twin towns of Rourkela and Fertilizer Township as well as their developed periphery are located in areas that were once covered by dense forests. According to the census report of 2001 the population of Rourkela is 4,84,292. As recently as 1921, the population as per the census record was only 382. The then railway station of Rourkela was within the revenue village of Mahulpali. The literal meaning of "Rourkela" according to the language of "Sadri" is your home. An alternate story has it that an indigenous community called "Raulia" was living in the area and the present name is derived from their name for their village.
When India obtained independence, a priority for the government was the industrialization of the country. A basic necessity was the production of iron and steel, and after a search for a suitable location, a steel plant was finally ear-marked for the Rourkela region.
Rourkela is located at 84.54E longitude and 22.12N latitude in Sundergarh district of Orissa at an elevation of about 219 meters above mean sea level. The area of Rourkela is 200 square kilometers approximately. Red and laterite soils are found here which are quite rich in minerals. The area near Rourkela is rich in iron-ore hence a steel plant is situated in Rourkela. Rourkela is situated in a hilly region which adds to the natural beauty of the city. The Koel and Sankha rivers meet at Vedvyas, Rourkela and flow as a single river called Brahmani. Hence Rourkela is the confluence of Koel, Sankha and Brahmani.
"The Hands of Steel"(coord|22.237545|84.874696|region:IN_type:landmark_scale:5000|display=inline [ [http://wikimapia.org/#lat=22.237545&lon=84.874696&z=18 Hands of Steel] ] ), designed by Mr J A Acquila, is one of the well known landmarks of Rourkela.
The 23 kilometers long Ring Road, connecting 18 sectors and some other parts of the steel city including old Rourkela is perhaps its most important landmark. Rourkela is broadly divided in Steel Township and Civil Township.
Steel Township is one of the best designed industrial township. With broad roads, open spaces for trees and playgrounds it has one of the best social infrastructure in place. There is adequate health clinics, some of the best schools, well designed markets and parks. The Telephone Bhawan, Ispat Stadium are located in Sector-6, Indira Gandhi Park in Sector-2, Jubilee Park in Sector-8, Max Mueller Bhawan in Sector-2, Ispat Supermarket (also called Ambagan), Nehru Maidan, Ispat General Hospital (IGH) in Sector-19, Ispat College in Sector-16.
Civil Township is very commercial area and hub to the business of Western Orissa. The good residential areas are Basanti Colony, Area 7 & 8, Koelnagar and Chennd Colony.
Rourkela has a tropical climate and receives high rainfall during Southwest monsoon (June-September) and retreating Northeast monsoon (December-January). Average annual rainfall ranges between 160-200 cm. The minimum and maximum temperatures are in the range of 11 C to 44 C with a mean minimum and maximum temperature range of 14.3 C to 39.2 C during coldest and hottest months. Thirty six percent of the geographical area of the district has semi-evergreen or tropical dry deciduous forest. [ [http://www.mrcindia.org/rourkela.htm National Institute of Malaria Research] ]
Rourkela is the industrial capital of Orissa. It has industries of all sizes. The city is known internationally for iron and steel trades. Recent upspurt in iron & steel pricing has seen a lot of industries of all sizes coming in and around Rourkela. The city is near to the source of Raw Materials.
Large scale industries:
* Rourkela Steel Plant (set-up by Govt. of
India& Krupps& Demago, Germany)
* Fertiliser Plant
* IDL Limited (now merged to Gulf Oil Corporation Limited)
* Bondamunda Marshalling Yard
* Sponge Iron Plants ( around 40 plants are located here)
* STPI Rourkela
* PIONEER INDUSTRIES A GROUP OF ENGGINERS (AN ISO 9001:2000 CERTIFIED COMPANY) B/24 INDUSTRIAL ESTATE,KALUNGA SUNDERGARH,ORISSA. VISIT US AT : www.pioneerindustries.co.in 0661-6529607,2660973.
* Vedvyas Crane Services.
* Adhunik Metalliks,Kuarmaunada
* Grasim Industries Ltd. (Sundargarh Cement Project)
* Shree Cements
* IDCO Tower,Civil Township
* Sarves Refractories
* Orissa Cement Ltd. , Rajgangpur( about 32kms from Rourkela)
* L & T Heavy Engineering , Kansbahal
Medium scale industies :
* D.G Industries ( Automobile & Mining spares company)
* Shree Hari Sponge Pvt Limited
* Mansarowar Industries
* Nidhi Industries
* Krishna Ferro Company
* Shiva Refractories & Ceramics
* ShreeChem Resins, Kalunga
* Orient Paper Mills
* Bhavna Pharmaceuticals
* Adree Business services, Civil Township
* Indian Charge Chrome Ltd.
* Orissa synthetics
* O & M
* Lath Consultancies
* Utkal Machinery , Kansbahal
* Scan Steel
* Hari Machines Ltd.
* Shanti Poly
* D V Industies
* Metal Junction Services Ltd.
* M.M Aqua Technologies
* Vipra Industries
* Global In Hydralics
* Rourkela Fabrications
* Eastern Alloys , Kalunga
* Penquin Paper Plast
* Golchha Pigments Pvt. Ltd., Kalunga
* Koshala Engineers
* Konark Oxygen
* Utkal Ferro Products Pvt. Ltd., Kalunga
* Lee & Nee Software Ltd.
* Hi Technologies & Services
* Maa Tarini Stone
* Steel Authority of India Ltd. (
* Ridhi Sidhi Trade & Services Private Limited
* Hindustan Trading Company
Larsen & Turbo
* Penguins India
* Sangeeta Sales Corporation
* Sangeeta Transport Corporation
* Wheelboard & Co
* Pacific International
* Classic Collections
* Rajesh & Company
* Dharamnath Prasad Zaveri & Sons
* Real Business Promotion Pvt. Ltd
* Anurag Ferro Products Pvt. Ltd
* Shree Group
Rourkela also acts as a hub for tourism to Orissa.
*Hotel AASTHA,station road,A Palace of luxury
*Hotel Radhika, Madhusudan Marg, Near Railway Station
*Hotel Apsara, Near Railway Station
*Hotel Chanderlok, Near Razak Cinema, Old Rourkela
*Hotel Deepti, Ring Road
*Hotel Sukhsagar, Madhusudan Marg
*Hotel MAYFAIR Garden, Panposh Road. The most luxury hotel in Rourkela
*OTDC Panthanivas Tourist Bungalow, Sector-5 bypass road
*Hotel Maurya Residency
*Hotel Aashirvad, Near Rail Station
*Hotel Surya, G.T.Lane
*Hotel Anurag, Madhusudan Marg
*Hotel Solan, Station Road
*Hotel Tridev, Panposh
*Hotel Brindaban,Luxurios Hotel Near Railway Station, Bisra Road
*Hotel Shyam, Near Railway Station, Bisra Road
*Hotel Basera,Amar Bhawan Lane,Bisra Road
*Hotel Maharaja,Gandhi Road
*Hotel Plaza,Gandhi Road
*Hotel Heritage Inn, Vedvyas , Kuarmunda road.
The city houses the Hanuman Vatika, which is a major attraction for the locals and visitors to the town. A 75.6 feet (23 m) tall full-fledged Hanuman statue welcomes the visitors to the steel city. Sri Laxmana Swami was the architect behind the statue. The Hanuman Vatika Trust Board has made a temple complex on 13 acres (53,000 m²) of land. The Bata Mangala Mandira, Binayaka Mandira and Manas Parayana Sharala have been established to the entrance of the Hanuman Vatika. The Koili Baikuntha, the kitchen, the Kalyan Mandap and the Bhajan Mandap lie close to the Jagannath temple. Recently this Hanuman statue is declared as the tallest Hanuman Statue in Asia.
A place of natural beauty also considered a 'Tirtha', is situated 9 km away on the confluence of the rivers Shankha, Koel and Saraswati. There is also a Vedic Ashram and a Gurukula system school here. It is at this site that the epic
Mahabharatawas purported to have been put down on paper by Maharishi Vyas.
Mandira Dam is situated about 25 km from the city. The reservoir is almost as old as the Steel Plant in Rourkela. It was built to support the irrigation requirements of about 50 surrounding villages. But as of today, it is the source of water to nearly 250 villages around Rourkela. There is so much water that it is said that at the lowest level, if the dam were breached, the water would drown almost 100 villagesFact|date=February 2007.-------------------------Additional about Vedvyas.-------------------------Lovers of Vyasadeva have started 7 day long "Vyasa Mahatsav" from 2007 to commemorate the glorious birth of legendary Krisna Dwisampayan Vyas from 6th to 13th of March 2008. The Vedic Gurukula Ashram has been established by late Pujya Shri Brahmanada Saraswati (who later became His Holiness the Sankaracharya)in 1948, much before the industrial city was conceived. Here, all including adivasi children are taught about Vedic literature.
The 244 m High Khandadhar is 114 km from Rourkela via Bonaigarh. It is formed by the perennial Korapani Nala which flows here throughout the year. It is the highest waterfall in Orissa and the 4th highest in India.This waterfall is having such a height that it is visible from a distance of about 5 kilometres.The scenery is breathe-taking.Reaching to the top of the waterfall is quite adventurous.
Darjeeng is a picnic spot on the river Brahmani. Nearby is Deodhar, a gorge on the river. It is 51 km from Rourkela on National Highway No. 23. About 180 km from Rourkela, Junagarh has a fort of historical and archaeological importance with ancient caves. Another haunt of the tourists is the Mirig Khog Waterfall, a picnic spot, 111 km from Rourkela.
Maa Vaishno Devi Temple
It is situated on the top of the small hill with a beautiful environment of green tree and fresh air through the day. It is also visible from the Railway Station. The images of Maa Kali, Maa Lakshmi and Maa Saraswati were found on the hill in the year 2000. then Maa Vaishnu Devi Temple Trust was formed in the year 2000. The Temple was constructed and completed in the year 2003. Proper stairs were made and water tanks were arranged for drinking water. Maa Durga Temple is another attraction near the cave to be worthy seen.
Laxmi Narayan Mandir
Situated in Sector-14 on a small hillock this is a place to attend complete peace of mind, away from the hustle and bustle of city. This temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Lakshmi Mata.
It is one of the popular picnic spot in rourkela. It is 16km far from Vedvyas.It is so nearer to Kaluga.
The steel city is divided mainly into two sections: Old Rourkela (sections of the city near the railway station that were settled prior to RSP coming up) and the much larger Steel township. The Steel township till 1999, was divided into 18 Sectors, Sector 6 being the largest of them.
The Steel township & Fertilizer Township(Sector-22) are under the Steel Plant Administration while the other sections of the city are under the Rourkela Municipal Committee. Some rural areas of South Rourkela are managed by the Jalda Panchayat.
As Rourkela is the commercial capital of Orissa, it has a developed transportation network.
It is situated on the Kolkata-Mumbai South Eastern railway line which is a major route connecting the two metros of India. Rourkela is directly connected to Ahmedabad (www.orissa-ahm.org), Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Cuttack, Delhi, Bilaspur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Puri, Patna, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Vishakhapatnam and many more cities of India. Garib Rath Express plies between Ranchi and Bhubaneswar via Rourkela.Railway Stations in Rourkela are Rourkela Junction,Bondamunda Junction,Panposh,Kalunga,Kanshabahl.
One of the most bautiful places in Orissa.
Rourkela is connected to various towns of the state by State Highway 10 and National Highway 23. National Highway 23 connects it to the nearby city of
Ranchiwhich is the capital of Jharkhandstate. Interstate buses ply between Rourkela, Ranchi, Bhilai, Jamshedpur. Several buses ply between the major cities and towns of the state.
The three-wheeler auto taxis are the most important mode of transportation in the city. Taxis also ply on the city's roads. "Sampark City Service" buses, introduced in September 2006, connect various areas in the city.
After the survey of AAI, air services have again resumed to the city. A private airliner known as Sky Airways has launched services in the city since 1st October, thus connecting the steel city with the capital city of Bhubaneswar via Barbil.Rourkela departure 9:45 a.m. daily (five days a week,except Saturday and Sunday).LCC
Indigo Airalso provides air service to Rourkela.Air Deccan has also started its services to the national capital,kolkata,bhubaneshwar,mumbai and hyderabad
* Density of Population - 2,500 per Sq. km. Approx.
* Sex Ratio - 835 Female per 1000 male
* Per Capita income - Highest in Orissa
* Population (2001) - 4,84,292 (Township: 206,566, Rourkela:224,601) [ [http://www.citypopulation.de/India.html India City Population] ]
* Main Habitations in Rourkela:Basantinagar, Koelnagar, Uditnagar, Jhirpani, Jalda, Fertilizer Township(Sector-22), Civil Township, Eighteen Sectors, Chhend Colony, Shaktinagar, Panposh, Jagda, Bondamunda, Rourkela Town, Industrial Estate.
As of 2001India census, [GR|India] Rourkela had a population of 484,292. Males constitute 54% of the population and females 46%. Rourkela has an average literacy rate of 84%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 81%, and female literacy is 79%.Also it is the highest literacy rate of Orissa. In Rourkela, 12% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Rourkela has two recreation parks: Indira Gandhi Park in front of the Gayatri Mandir hillock, and a smaller Jubilee Park abutting Sector-8.
* · Bipin Behari Panda (son of Late Radhakrushna Panda, Born in 1935 in Baincha Village in Balasore dist of Orissa), Mahatma Gandhi Award Winner & noted social worker(Close associate of noble souls like Mother Teressa,Ramadevi,Nabkrushna Shoudhury) lives in this city, who has enormous contribution for the under privileged section of the society & the down trodden of the area. His relentless efforts lead to setting up of 2000 bedded Leprosy Hospital, Home & Hope a institution of Mentally challenged apart from being instrumental in setting up of various social institutions. Because of his selfless efforts only Rourkela has turned into a Green and beautiful city, as Mr.Bipin Behari Panda was instrumental in mass tree plantation in and around Rourkela and also actively involved in the total literacy movement in Sundergarh District.
* Shastriji Memorial Trust, Contact No:9437342700
* Envicare, R-18, Civil Township, Contact No:9437152503
* Utkal Giri Gobardhan Seva Sangha, Chhend colony, Contact No:9437047547
* Sanskar, Oriya sahitya Pathachakra, khariabahal, Sector-2, NIT Road, Contact No:9437100900
* Sushila, NR-19, Jagda, Contact No:9861104422
* ACID, Rourkela, Contact No:9937245458
* Lok Vikash Parishad, At/Po-Dengula, Koira, sundargarh, contact No:9437631422
* Sanjibani, Chhend Colony, Contact No:9437048499
* Utkalmani Gopabandhu Welfare Trust, Gopabandhu Nagar, Sonaparbat, Contact No:9437342533
* Social Welfare Activities for Rural Re-generation And Justice (SWARRAJ),CP-Manoj Satapathy, Contact No:9438210529
* Kalakar Ekata Mancha, Chhend Colony, CP-Prasanta Kumar Sarangi, Contact No:9337144399, 9437044399
* VISSTAR, Chhend Colony, Contact No:9437212604
Rourkela celebrates almost all festivals due to its rich cosmopolitan cultural integrity.But the most awaited festival is Durga Puja.
Rourkela has limited options for entertainment
Wireless Radio (FM)
Rourkela City has a radio station of All India Radio(A.I.R.) located at Jagda.This Radio station has limited number of programs,fifty percent of which are transmitted from A.I.R. Cuttack or A.I.R. Delhi.But the scenario is fast changing as BIG 92.7 F.M. has been launched in the city.Everyday 24 hours the city rocks with BIG 92.7 which has the baseline "SUNO SUNAO LIFE BANAO".
Other radio Channels include Radio Chocolate 104 MHZ with the tagline , DHOOM MITHA.
Jyoti Mishra, founder of
White Townwas born in Rourkela.
*Konark Cinema Hall, Ring Road
*Apsara Talkies, Near Railway Station
*Razak Cinema, Old Rourkela
*Uma Talkies, Bisra Road
*Jugnu Cinema Hall, Rangila Chowk, Fertilizer Township
Oscar nominated film director
Mira Nairwas born here. [ [http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=130459 Mira Nair interview with Indian Express] ]
Rourkela is not only a steel city , but also the educational, technical and research hub of Western Orissa. It houses many English medium schools which provide world class education to their students. The students of these schools represent their schools in various science seminars not only at national level but also at international level. Some students of Rourkela have also got the rare opportunity to visit
NASA, the famous space agency of the United States of America. Rourkela also houses one of the premier institutes of the country, NIT Rourkela.Rourkela produces the highest number of IITians in whole of Orissa.
* Aurobindo High School, Sector-5
* Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Sector-7 (Oriya Medium)
* Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Chhend (English Medium)
* City English School, near Railway Station
* Chinmay Public School, Mohini Vihar,Fertilizer Township,RKL-16
* D.A.V Public School, Basanti Colony
* Deepika English Medium School, Sector - 5
* Delhi Public School, Sector-14, Rourkela
* Desouza's E.M. School, Sector-2
* Govt. High School, Uditnagar, Rourkela-12 (Oriya Medium)
* Guru Nanak Khalsa Public High School, Near Railway Station
* Guru Nanak Khalsa Public High School, Nayabazar, Sector-21
* Indo English School, Bisra Dahar Road
* Ispat English Medium School, Fertilizer Township
Ispat English Medium School, Sector - 20
* Ispat High School, Sector-2
* Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sector-6
* Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bondamunda
* M.G.M English Medium School
* Mount Carmel Convent School, Hamirpur
* NAC (ST) High School, Sector-1
* NAC (ST) High School, Sector-6
* NAC (ST) High School, Sector-20
* Navodaya Vidyalaya, Sector-6
* Pragati Public School,sector 22( fertilizer town)
* Radha Swami English School,Bondamunda
* Saraswati Vidya Mandir, Bisra Dahar Road
* St. Gregorious Convent School, Kalunga
* St Joseph's Convent School, Hamirpur
* Saint Mary's English Medium School, Jagda-42
* St. Thomas High School, Chhend-Basantinagar
St Paul's School, Rourkela
* Uditnagar Government High School
* Vivekananda Vidyamandir High School, Sector-18
* Sonaparbat High School, Nabakrushna Nagar
* Saraswati Shishu/Vidya Mandir, Sector-6, Rourkela-2(Oriya Medium), (High School Campus is in Sector-17)
* Saraswati Shishu/Vidya Mandir,Jagda,Rourkela-42
* Pragati vidya mandir (jagda)
* Sunshine English Medium School, Chhend Colony
* City English school (near railway station)
Engineering and management colleges
National Institute of Technology, Rourkela
* Indian Institute of Production Management, Kanshabahal
* Orissa Institute of Hotel Management, Chhend
* Chinmay Technical Academy,Mohini Vihar,Fertilizer Township
* [http://www.pcerkl.ac.in Padmanava College of Engineering, Sector-4]
* [http://www.piet.ac.in Purushottam Institute of Engineering Technology,mandiakudar]
* [http://www.rims-edu.com Rourkela Instiute of Management Studies]
* Rourkela Institute of Technology, Kalunga
* S.K.D.A.V Khosla polytechnic
* Tapaswini Institute of Information Technology, Kanshabahl
* Utkalmani Gopabandhu Institute of Engineering
* [http://www.damits.com Dr.Ambedkar Memorial Institute of Information Technology & Management Sciences] (DAMITS),Jagda
* NICE, National Institute Of Computer Education, Chhend
* [http://www.itirkl.org Industrial Training Institute,Industrial estate]
* Rourkela Government Autonomous College, Panposh
* [http://www.ispatcollegerkl.com Ispat College,Sector-16]
* Ispat Vidyamandir, Sector-19
* Rourkela Municipal College, Uditnagar
* D.A.V Women'sCollege, Sector-2
* Hrushikesh Ray College, Chhend
* Gandhi Mahavidyalaya, Deogaon
* Law College, Nayabazar,Sector-21
* Rourkela Junior College, Sector-3
* Nilasaila College, Jagda
* SR College Bisra
* Vedvayas Maha Vidyalay, Vedvyas.
Medical and pharmacy colleges
*Kanak Manjari Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chhend
*Utkalmani Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Nayabazar,Sect-21
*Hi - Tech Medical College & Hospital
* [http://www.bput.org Biju Pattnaik University of Technology]
* [http://www.nitrkl.ac.in National Institute of Technology]
NOTE-:Biju Pattnaik University of Technology is located in Rourkela City not in Bhubaneswar.
* Adarsh Paathagar, Sector-5,
* Basanti Paathagar, Basanti Nagar
* Utkalamani Gopabandhu Library, Sector-19
* Utkalamani Gopabandhu Library, Fertilizer Township
* Municipal Library, Uditnagar
* Max Muller Bhawan, Sector-2
* Oriya Sahitya Pathachakra (a unit of Sanskar, Khariabahal, sector-2, NIT Road
* Pragati Utkal Sangha, Sector-8 (with over 40,000 books)
*School for Deaf, Sector-7
*S.O.S Children's Village, Bagbudi,Chhend
*Home and Hope, Sector-18
Rourkela has produced some of the best hockey players for India at the international level including present day India team captain
Dilip Tirkeyand deep defender Lazarus Barla. Orissa's Arjun Awardee Mrs. Minati Mohapatra is from the city. Olympians of repute like Paralympian Roshan and Rachita Mistry are from this city. Indian national cricketeer Sanjay Raul and the Under-19 world cup representative Atish Jena play from this city. Former National 'B' champion in chess and second only to Viswanathan Anand in national 'A' Mr Pabitra Mohan Mohanty is a proud sporting son of the city.
The Ispat Stadium and a beautiful astro-turf hockey stadium are located in Sector-6. There is a basketball ground, a chess hall, and a well maintained voley-ball ground in the same area. The indoor stadium hosts the badminton players and TT stars.
Leading Sprinter P.T.Usha was married in Rourkela.
Rourkela has a hockey stadiums with synthetic astroturf. Ispat Stadium has been host for several Ranji Trophy matches.
* Sports Hostel, Chhend
* Ispat Stadium, Sector-6
* Biju Pattnaik Hockey Stadium, Sector-6
* Sports Hostel, Panposh
* IG Stadium, Fertilizer Township
Current MLA from Rourkela Assembly Constituency is Sarada Prasad Nayak of BJD, who won the seat in State elections in 2004. Previous MLAs from this seat were Ajit Das who won this seat representing BJD in 2000, Prabhat Mohapatra of INC in 1995, Dilip Kumar Ray representing JD in 1990 and representing JNP in 1985, Gurupada Nanda of INC(I) in 1980, and Braja Kishore Mohanty of JNP in 1977. [cite web
url = http://archive.eci.gov.in/March2004/pollupd/ac/states/s18/Partycomp139.htm
title = State Elections 2004 - Partywise Comparision for 139-Rourkela Constituency of ORISSA
publisher = Election Commission of India
accessdate = 2008-09-18]
Rourkela is part of
Sundargarh (Lok Sabha constituency). [cite web
url = http://archive.eci.gov.in/se2000/background/S18/Orissa_AC_Dist_PC.pdf
title = Assembly Constituencies - Corresponding Districts and Parliamentary Constituencies of Orissa
publisher = Election Commission of India
accessdate = 2008-09-18]
* [http://www.nitrkl.ac.in NIT Rourkela] One of India's premier technology schools.
* [http://www.sail.co.in/plants_rourkela.asp SAIL] Rourkela Steel Plant's website.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Rourkela — Rourkela … Deutsch Wikipedia
Rourkela — Saltar a navegación, búsqueda Rourkela … Wikipedia Español
Rourkela — [ rʊəkəlɑː], Stadt im Bundesstaat Orissa, Indien, am Rande des bodenschätzereichen Chota Nagpur Plateaus, als Agglomeration 398 900 Einwohner; Stahlwerk (seit 1959; mit deutscher Hilfe errichtet; nach Ausbau 1969 jährliche Kapazität von 1,8 Mio … Universal-Lexikon
Rourkela — Rour·ke·la (rôr kāʹlə) See Raurkela. * * * … Universalium
National Institute of Technology, Rourkela — National Institute of Technology Rourkela Established 1961 Type … Wikipedia
Delhi Public School, Rourkela — Delhi Public School Rourkela Location Rourkela Orissa, India Information Type primary, middle, secondary Motto Servi … Wikipedia
Padmanava College of Engineering, Rourkela — Padmanava College of Engineering , Orissa, INDIA Established 1999 Type Private Education and research institution … Wikipedia
Carmel School, Rourkela — Mt.Carmel Convent School  Rourkela, Orissa, India Location … Wikipedia
Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Rourkela — Chinmaya Vidyalaya Rourkela Orissa India Keep Smiling Location Rourkela … Wikipedia
Municipal College, Rourkela — Municipal College  Rourkela, Orissa, INDIA Motto Sanskrit: विद्या विन्दतेम्रितम … Wikipedia