A dungeon is an underground prison or vault.
Dungeon or donjon may also refer to:
- Role-playing games
- Dungeon is a generic term used to describe any type of adventuring location, often designed as a labyrinth or maze-like structure in role-playing games.
- Dungeon (video game), an early 1975 mainframe role-playing game
- Dungeons (video game), a 2011 strategy video game
- Dungeon, an alternative name for Zork, a computer game
- Dungeons & Dragons, a popular role-playing game
- Donjon (role-playing game)
- Donjon, the central tower in a castle
- Dungeon (comics), a series of comic books created by Joann Sfar and Lewis Trondheim, originally published under the French title Donjon
- Dungeon crawl, a popular style of play in role-playing games
- Dungeon (band), an Australian power metal musical group
- Dungeon (BDSM), a play-space for BDSM activities
- Hart Dungeon, a wrestling school in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- The central tower of a castle, the strongest inner fortification; see Keep
- Anime Dungeon Recording Studios, A music recording studios Owned by T-Beats
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Dungeon — Oubliette redirects here. For other uses, see Oubliette (disambiguation). This article is about places of imprisonment in European castles. For other uses, see Dungeon (disambiguation). The dungeons of Blarney Castle, Ireland. A dungeon is a room … Wikipedia
Dungeon Master (disambiguation) — Dungeon Master may mean: Dungeon Master (sometimes called a dungeonmaster or DM), the organizer of a Dungeons Dragons role playing game Gamemaster, the generic term used by other role playing gaming companies Dungeon Master (video game), an early … Wikipedia
Dungeon Crawl Classics — For other uses, see DCC (disambiguation). Dungeon Crawl Classics (DCC) is a series of roleplaying adventure modules published by Goodman Games under the d20 open gaming license. It includes more than 40 adventures, and features celebrated game… … Wikipedia
Dungeon Master — For other uses, see Dungeon Master (disambiguation). In the Dungeons Dragons (D D) role playing game, the Dungeon Master (often abbreviated as DM) is the game organizer and participant in charge of creating the details and challenges of a given… … Wikipedia
Mist (disambiguation) — Mist is a weather phenomenon similar to fog. Mist may also refer to: Comics Mist (comics), a supervillain of Starman comics Education Michigan State University, a public research university in East Lansing, Michigan, in the United States The… … Wikipedia
Dungeons & Dragons (disambiguation) — Dungeons Dragons is a fantasy role playing game. Dungeons Dragons may also refer to: Dungeons Dragons (TV series), an animated television series Dungeons Dragons (film), a live action fantasy film Dungeons Dragons 2: Wrath of the Dragon God, a… … Wikipedia
Memoria (disambiguation) — Memoria may refer to: Memoria, one of five canons in classical rhetoric Memoria (album), an album by the Argentine band Erreway Memoria (song), a single by Erreway from the album of the same name Memoria Apostolorum, a lost texts of the New… … Wikipedia
Demolition (disambiguation) — Demolition is the tearing down of buildings and other structures. Demolition may also refer to: Demolition (Dungeon album) Demolition (Girlschool album) Demolition (Judas Priest album) Demolition (Ryan Adams album) Demolition (professional… … Wikipedia
Morden (disambiguation) — Morden is the name of a number of settlements: Morden, a district of London, England Morden, Dorset, a village in England Morden, Manitoba, a town in Canada Morden, Nova Scotia, a town in Canada on the Bay of Fundy Morden may also refer to:… … Wikipedia
Witch doctor (disambiguation) — A witch doctor is a type of practitioner of traditional healing arts. Witch doctor may also refer to: The Witch Doctor, a novel by Christopher Stasheff Witch Doctor (song), a song by Ross Bagdasarian a.k.a. David Seville The Witch Doctor (album) … Wikipedia