Coventry Hills, Calgary
Coventry Hills — Neighbourhood — Calgary Coordinates: Country Canada Province Alberta City Calgary Quadrant NE Ward 3 Established 1991 Government – Administrative body Calgary City Council – Alderman Jim Stevenson Elevation 1,080 m (3,543 ft) Population (2006) – Total 12,601 – Average Income $70,096 Website Coventry Hills Community Association
Coventry Hills is a suburban residential neighbourhood in the north-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is located at the northern edge of the city, and is bounded by Stoney Trail to the north, Deerfoot Trail and the Nose Creek to the east, Country Hills Boulevard to the south and Harvest Hills Boulevard to the west. The Harvest Hills golf course borders the community to the south.
In 2006 the neighbourhood had a population of 12,601. Residents in this community had a median household income of $70,096 in 2000, and there were 6% low income residents living in the neighborhood. As of 2000, 12.9% of the residents were immigrants. All buildings were single-family detached homes, and 3.9% of the housing was used for renting.
This neighborhood has one public elementary school: Coventry Hills Elementary School. (K-4)
- ^ a b City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 3 Profile". http://www.calgary.ca/docgallery/bu/cns/community_social_statistics/ward_3_profile.pdf. Retrieved 2007-05-13.
- ^ a b City of Calgary (2006). "Coventry Hills Community Statistics". http://www.calgary.ca/docgallery/bu/cns/community_social_statistics/coventry_hills.pdf. Retrieved 2007-05-13.
- ^ Federation of Calgary Communities. "Coventry Hills Community". http://www.calgaryarea.com/ne/coventryhills/coventry.htm. Retrieved 2007-05-13.
- ^ City of Calgary (2006). "Community Population Comparison". http://www.calgary.ca/DocGallery/BU/cityclerks/popcomparisonbycomm.pdf. Retrieved 2007-05-13.
- Northern Hills (Cinnamon Hills - Country Hills - Coventry Hills - Harvest Hills - Panorama Hills Community Association
- Northern Hills Community Association - Dedicated to providing community sports programs such as soccer, schools, events, recreation, Planning and Development projects, community enhancement, and much more.
[Rocky View County, Alberta Panorama Hills Deerfoot Trail Coventry Hills Country Hills Harvest Hills
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Country Hills, Calgary — Country Hills Neighbourhood … Wikipedia
Panorama Hills, Calgary — Infobox Settlement official name = Panorama Hills other name = settlement type = Neighbourhood imagesize = image caption = Panorama Hills Neighbourhood city logo = citylogo size = mapsize = map caption = image dot dot mapsize = 250px dot map… … Wikipedia
Harvest Hills, Calgary — Infobox Settlement official name = Harvest Hills other name = settlement type = Neighbourhood imagesize = image caption = city logo = citylogo size = mapsize = map caption = image dot dot mapsize = 225px dot map caption = Location of Harvest… … Wikipedia
Calgary — This article is about the Canadian city. For other uses, see Calgary (disambiguation). Calgary City City of Calgary … Wikipedia
Centre Street (Calgary) — Centre Street is a major road in Calgary, Alberta. The northern part (Centre Street North) extends from the Bow River to Bergen Road/Beddington Drive, after which it becomes a local arterial street before it becomes unavailable to vehicular… … Wikipedia
Beltline, Calgary — For other uses, see Beltline (disambiguation). Beltline Neighbourhood The high density residential buildings in the Beltline district … Wikipedia
Chinatown, Calgary — Chinatown Neighbourhood Dragon dance in Calgary s Chinatown … Wikipedia
Downtown Calgary — Neighbourhood Downtown Calgary seen from Edworthy Park … Wikipedia
Downtown East Village, Calgary — Downtown East Village Neighbourhood … Wikipedia
Mission, Calgary — For other uses, see Mission. Mission Neighbourhood Rouleauville Square in the Mission district … Wikipedia