- Highway 112 (Ontario)
maint=the Ministry of Transportation
Ministry of Transportation of Ontario, [http://www.raqsa.mto.gov.on.ca/techpubs/TrafficVolumes.nsf/tvweb 2004 Annual Average Daily Traffic] ]
terminus_a=jct|state=ON|Hwy|11 near Tarzwell
terminus_b=jct|state=ON|Hwy|66 near Kirkland Lake
Highway 112 is a provincially maintained
highwayin northern Ontario, Canada. Highway 112 currently runs from Highway 11 at Tarzwell to Highway 66 between Swastika and Chaput Hughes, southwest of Kirkland Lake's primary urban area.
The total length of Highway 112 is presently 19.8 km. It is entirely situated in Timiskaming District. Highway 112 also acts as a semi-extension of Former Highway 573.
The road was an original alignment of Highway 11 until Highway 11 was rerouted along the other (western) side of Round Lake.
* [http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&hl=en&saddr=Hwy-11+%26+Hwy-112,+ON&daddr=Hwy-112+%26+Hwy-66,+ON&sll=48.15704,-79.945192&sspn=0.025193,0.051498&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=11&om=1 Google Maps: Highway 112 route]
* [http://www.thekingshighway.ca/Highway112.htm History of Highway 112]
* [http://www.thekingshighway.ca/PHOTOS/Hwy112photos.htm Historical Photographs of Highway 67]
* [http://www.onthighways.com/highway_112.htm Highway 112 pictures and information]
* [http://www.raqsb.mto.gov.on.ca/techpubs/TrafficVolumes.nsf/tvweb?OpenForm&Seq=1 Ontario Provincial Highways Traffic Volumes On Demand]
* [http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/traveller/map/northindexpdf.htm Ontario Ministry of Transportation: Northern Ontario Road Maps]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.