Carole Marsh is a children's author and the founder of
Gallopade International, a children’s book publishing company headquartered in Peachtree City, GA. Marsh writes mystery fiction in addition to works of non-fiction for children. Initially she self-published under the imprint Gallopade Publishing Group, which she founded in 1979; today Gallopade International is a major small publisher based in Peachtree City, Georgia.
In 2007 Marsh received the Georgia Author of the Year award for her contributions to children's literature and to the state of Georgia over the past twenty-seven years.
Carole Marsh has authored 3 of children's books. (Fiction and non-fiction) and has over 25 pages of listings in “Children's Books in Print”. In 2001, the National School Supply and Equipment Association honored Carole with the Excellence in Education award. She is the creator and author of the nationally popular Carole Marsh “Real Kids/Real Places” Mysteries series for which Learning Magazine awarded her the 2002 Teacher’s Choice Award. This popular series, initiated at the request of Marsh's own children, is aimed at young readers ages 7-14, and currently includes 16 titles.
Gallopade International, Marsh's publishing house, specializes in social studies, with an emphasis on history, geography, and biographies all correlated to state standards.as cape@do
Accomplished work & awards
* Founder (1979) of a multi-million dollar children’s book publishing company headquartered in Peachtree City, Georgia
* Named Georgia author of the year for children's literature by the Georgia Writer's Association (Summer 2007)
* Author of thousands of children’s books (fiction and non-fiction); has more than 25 pages of title listings in “Children’s Books in Print”
* 1979, named Communicator of the Year for corporate communications magazines and publications for major US companies
* 2001 recipient of the Excellence in Education Award, National School Supply and Equipment Association
* Creator and author of the nationally-popular Carole Marsh “Real Kids/Real Places” Mysteries, called “a true gem of original, informative, and entertaining storytelling” by Midwest Book Review; all books selected for the Accelerated Reader Program; recipient of 2002 Teacher’s Choice Award by Learning Magazine
* Creator and author of internationally acclaimed Around the World in 80 Mysteries series
* Creator and author of Pretty Darn Scary Mysteries, Criss/Cross/Applesauce Mysteries, Three Amigos Mysteries, and others
* Creator of Masters of Disasters Mysteries, Fantasy Field Trip Mysteries, The Postcard Mysteries, and Awesome Mysteries
* Creator of the Experience State Series, with more than 50 educational products for all 50 states and Canada, widely used in schools as part of state standards testing studies
* Creator of a wide variety of educational series, including: Elections! Elections! Elections; American Milestones; The Jamestown Series; Good 2 Go Classroom Kits; CityBooks; County/Parish/Borough Books; Black Jazz, Pizzazz & Razzmatazz African American History Series; 1,000 Readers Biographies Series; Hispanic Heritage Books for Kids; Native American Heritage Books for Kids; It’s Happening to U.S, Series; Patriotic Favorites Series; Here & Now Books for Kids; Heroes & Helpers; Little Linguists Language Books; and many more
* Marsh’s books can be found in Barnes & Noble, amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, Borders, Waldenbooks, most major independent booksellers, virtually all U.S. school supply/teacher stores; museums such as the Smithsonian, Tuskegee Institute, National Archives, Grand Canyon National Park, Clinton Library, and many more
* All Carole Marsh fiction titles are part of the Accelerated Reader Program; Her books feature built-in book clubs, SAT words and definitions, and other educational resources, including free online resources
Current Bestselling Titles
The Mystery of Blackbeard the Pirate [http://www.gallopade.com/productdetails.cfm?PC=3364] The Mystery at Disney World [http://www.gallopade.com/productdetails.cfm?PC=3780] The Gosh Awful Gold Rush Mystery [http://www.gallopade.com/productdetails.cfm?PC=8477] The Mystery at Chocolate Town (Hershey, PA) [http://www.gallopade.com/productdetails.cfm?PC=8476] The Mystery at Jamestown [http://www.gallopade.com/productdetails.cfm?PC=8375] The Mystery on the Great Barrier Reef [http://www.gallopade.com/productdetails.cfm?PC=8234] The Mystery at the Ancient Pyramid [http://www.gallopade.com/productdetails.cfm?PC=8198] The Ghosts of Pickpocket Plantation [http://www.gallopade.com/productdetails.cfm?PC=8261] The Mystery of Biltmore House [http://www.gallopade.com/productdetails.cfm?PC=3342] The Mystery of Skullcracker Swamp [http://www.gallopade.com/productdetails.cfm?PC=8262] Mystery at Jamestown [http://www.gallopade.com/productdetails.cfm?PC=8262]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
George Mason (politique) — Pour les articles homonymes, voir Mason. Portait de George Mason George Mason (né le 11 décembre 1725 dans le comté de Fairfax en Virginie et … Wikipédia en Français
Jean-Baptiste Pointe du Sable — (1745, Saint Marc, Saint Domingue 28 août 1818) est le premier habitant de la ville de Chicago. Sommaire 1 Biographie 2 … Wikipédia en Français
Jean Baptiste Pointe Du Sable — (1745, Saint Marc, Saint Domingue 28 août 1818) est le premier habitant de la ville de Chicago. Sommaire 1 Biographie 2 … Wikipédia en Français
Jean Baptiste Pointe du Sable — Portrait de Jean Baptiste Pointe du Sable (1884) Jean Baptiste Pointe du Sable (1745, Saint Marc, Saint Domingue 28 août 1818, Saint Charles, Missouri, États Unis … Wikipédia en Français
42nd Street (Musical) — Musicaldaten Titel: 42nd Street – Das Musical Originaltitel: 42nd Street Originalsprache: Englisch Musik: Harry Warren Buch: Michael Stuard und Mark Bramble Liedtexte: Al Dubin, Johnny Mercer und Mort Dixon … Deutsch Wikipedia
Double dames du Championnat d'Australie 1966 — Date 21 au 31 janvier Lieu … Wikipédia en Français
Simple dames du Championnat d'Australie 1966 — Date 21 au 31 janvier Lieu … Wikipédia en Français
Double mixte du Championnat d'Australie 1966 — Date 21 au 31 janvier Lieu … Wikipédia en Français
performing arts — arts or skills that require public performance, as acting, singing, or dancing. [1945 50] * * * ▪ 2009 Introduction Music Classical. The last vestiges of the Cold War seemed to thaw for a moment on Feb. 26, 2008, when the unfamiliar strains … Universalium
Hollywood Walk of Fame/Kategorie Film — A Name Adresse Bud Abbott 1611 Vine Street Art Acord 1709 Vine Street Renée Adorée 1601 Vine Street Philip Ahn 6211 Hollywood Blvd. Frank Albertson 6754 Hollywood Blvd. Rex Allen … Deutsch Wikipedia