Got Any Gum?
Got Any Gum? Studio album by Joe Walsh Released 29 October 1987 Recorded Early 1987 Genre Rock Length 41:18 Label Full Moon Producer Terry Manning Joe Walsh chronology Rocky Mountain Way
Got Any Gum?
Ordinary Average Guy
Professional ratings Review scores Source Rating Allmusic 
- "The Radio Song" (Joe Walsh) – 3:31
- "Fun" (Joe Vitale, Walsh) – 3:04
- "In My Car" (Mo Foster, Kim Goody, Richard Starkey, Walsh) – 3:37
- "Malibu" (Vitale, Walsh) – 5:11
- "Half of the Time" (Walsh) – 5:11
- "Got Any Gum?" (Terry Manning, Walsh) – 1:11
- "Up to Me" (Walsh) – 5:21
- "No Peace in the Jungle" (Tommy Dean) – 5:57
- "Memory Lane" (Walsh) – 4:27
- "Time" (Walsh) – 4:09
- Joe Walsh: Lead guitars, keyboards, synthesizer, lead vocals.
- Dave Cochran: Bass guitar.
- Terry Manning: Keyboards, Fairlight, piano.
- Mark Rivera: Saxophones.
- Chad Cromwell: Drums and percussion.
- Jimi Jamison: Backing vocals.
- J.D. Souther: Backing vocals.
- Producer: Terry Manning
- Engineer: Terry Manning
- Assistant engineer: David "Snake" Reynolds
- Mastering: Bob Ludwig
- Equipment technician: Kevin Allison
- Production coordination: Kevin Allison
- Vocal arrangement: J.D. Souther
- Synthesizer programming: Alan Wyse
- Art direction: Carole Manning
- Photography: Carole Manning
Album - Billboard (North America)
Year Chart Position 1987 Billboard 200 113
Singles - Billboard (North America)
Year Single Chart Position 1987 "In My Car" Mainstream Rock Tracks 14 1987 "The Radio Song" Mainstream Rock Tracks 8
Studio albums Live albums Compilations Songs Related articlesJames Gang · Barnstorm · Eagles
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Chewing gum — For other uses, see Chewing gum (disambiguation). Many types of North American chewing gum from 2009. Chewing gum is a type of gum traditionally made of chicle, a natural latex product, or synthetic rubber known as polyisobutylene. For economical … Wikipedia
Joe Walsh — Este artículo o sección necesita referencias que aparezcan en una publicación acreditada, como revistas especializadas, monografías, prensa diaria o páginas de Internet fidedignas. Puedes añadirlas así o avisar al autor pri … Wikipedia Español
Rocky Mountain Way — Infobox Album Name = Rocky Mountain Way Type = Compilation Album Artist = Joe Walsh Released = September 30, 1985 Recorded = 1979–1983 Genre = Rock Length = 46:23 Label = MCA Special Products Producer = Joe Walsh Reviews = *Allmusic Rating|2|5… … Wikipedia
Murray Kane — Birth name Moses Simon Kaplan Born May 26, 1915 Died January 31, 1986(1986 01 31) (aged 70) Genres Jazz, swing, big band … Wikipedia
Old Wave — Studio album by Ringo Starr Released 16 June 1983 … Wikipedia
Eagles — Infobox musical artist Name = Eagles Img capt = Background = group or band Origin = Los Angeles, California, United States Genre = Rock, country rock, southern rock Years active = 1971–1980 1994–present Label = Asylum, Geffen, Lost Highway… … Wikipedia
Chad Cromwell — Background information Born June 14, 1957 (1957 06 14) (age 54) in Paducah, Kentucky, United States … Wikipedia
The Crew Chiefs — Background information Genres Jazz, swing, big band Past members Bill Conway … Wikipedia
Joe Walsh — Infobox musical artist Name = Joe Walsh | Born = birth date and age|1947|11|20 Wichita, Kansas, U.S. Background = solo singer Genre = Rock, hard rock, folk rock, country rock Instrument = Guitar, keyboards, vocals, Banjo Years active = 1969… … Wikipedia
Ordinary Average Guy — Studio album by Joe Walsh Released April 23, 1991 Recorded … Wikipedia