Closure Video by Nine Inch Nails Released November 25, 1997 Recorded 1994-1995 Genre Industrial rock, industrial metal, noise rock Length 133:24 Label Nothing Records – HALO 12 Producer John A. Malm, Jr. Nine Inch Nails video chronology Broken
And All That Could Have Been
Professional ratings Review scores Source Rating Allmusic  Pitchfork Media 
Closure is a double VHS set by Nine Inch Nails released in 1997. Closure is the 12th official Nine Inch Nails release. It consists of one tape of live concert and behind-the-scenes footage from the Self-Destruct tour and one tape of music videos.
Self Destruct Tour (tape 1)
- "Terrible Lie"
- "Down in It"
- "March of the Pigs"
- "The Only Time"
- "Hurt" (with David Bowie)
- "Something I Can Never Have"
Music Videos (tape 2)
- "Head Like a Hole" – 4:31
- "Sin" – 2:11
- "Down in It" – 3:50
- "Pinion" – 1:16
- "Wish" – 3:42
- "Help Me, I Am in Hell" – 2:03
- "Happiness in Slavery" – 4:48
- "Gave Up" – 4:27
- "March of the Pigs" – 3:03
- "Eraser (Live Version)" – 4:23
- "Hurt (Live Version)" – 5:10
- "Wish (Live Version)" – 3:49
- "Closer" – 4:36
- "The Perfect Drug" – 4:13
In August 2004, Trent Reznor announced a DVD version of Closure, long requested and anticipated by fans, which was to be released in late 2004. It contains over 90 minutes of additional footage compared to the prior VHS release. The deluxe two-disc DVD set, though finished and ready for authoring and release, has been indefinitely postponed by Interscope Records.
A teaser trailer shown on the NIN website included new footage from the 1989 tour, Lollapalooza, Woodstock '94, clips from the making of the "Closer" and "The Perfect Drug" videos, and the unreleased, original versions of the "March of the Pigs" and "Hurt" videos.
Earliest Live Shows/Lollapalooza/Hate 90/Self Destruct Tour (disc 1 additional footage)
- "Now I'm Nothing/Terrible Lie"
- "Sin" (clip)
- "Sanctified" (first show)
- "Down In It" (clip)
- "Big Man With A Gun" (rehearsal)
- "Pinion" (clip)
- "March of the Pigs" (clip)
- "Get Down Make Love" (clip)
- "Hurt" original video (making of)
- "Reptile" (Woodstock 94)
- "March of the Pigs" original video (clip)
- "Mr. Self Destruct" (clip)
- "Closer" (clip)
- "Wish" (soundcheck clip)
- "Big Man with a Gun"
- "The Perfect Drug" (making of)
- "Something I Can Never Have" (Woodstock 94)
- "Sex Dwarf" (first show, hidden after stills gallery)
In 2006, Disc 1 of a so-called "prototype" edition of the DVD set appeared on the BitTorrent site The Pirate Bay, including the aforementioned bonus content and a still image gallery. The torrent also contains the artwork from the promotional poster that was rendered for the DVD, containing more detail than the original VHS cover. Disc 2 later appeared, including behind-the-scenes footage of the "Closer" video with commentary by Mark Romanek. Both of these discs were submitted to The Pirate Bay (along with The Broken Movie DVD "leak") by a user known only as seed0. Other torrents also feature audio-only versions of the music from both parts of Closure. The first CD features the live renditions from the videos, as well as various audio-samples of the backstage material, entitled 'Filler'.
Fans speculate that Reznor may have been the source of this leak, based on a post on his official blog: "12/21/06 : Happy Holidays! This one is a guilt-free download. (shhhh - I didn't say that out loud). If you know what I'm talking about, cool." This was later alluded to by Reznor, tongue-in cheek, during an interview: "A couple of years ago around this time of year, somebody must have broken into my personal files and uploaded onto a torrent site the entire DVD of Closure[...] So that basically means that it doesn't need to come out on DVD anymore."
- Nothing Records / Interscope Records INTV2-90157 - VHS
- Nothing Records / Interscope Records VM-6734 - VHS Re-release
- ^ http://www.allmusic.com/album/r332536
- ^ http://web.archive.org/web/20030624220628/pitchforkmedia.com/record-reviews/n/nine-inch-nails/closure.shtml Closure VHS review]. Pitchfork Media. 11-19-1997. Retrieved 2011-10-07.
- ^ "The Spiral (registration required)". http://www.nin-thespiral.com. Retrieved 2006-12-21.
- ^ Cruz, Alia (2008-12-11). "SN&R’s exclusive Trent Reznor interview". Sacramento News & Review. http://www.newsreview.com/sacramento/Content?oid=886178. Retrieved 2008-12-13.
- Closure at nin.com, the official website
- Halo Twelve at NIN collector
- Halo Twelve lyrics
- discogs.com: Closure (VHS)
Nine Inch Nails Studio albums and EPs Remix albums Live albums Compilation albumsPromotional SinglesCommercialPromotional Notable songs Tours Soundtracks Films Games Other Related Lists Categories
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Closure (vídeo) — Closure Video de Nine Inch Nails Publicación 25 de noviembre de 1997 Grabación 1994 1995 Gé … Wikipedia Español
Closure (video game) — Closure Developer(s) Eyebrow Interactive Programmer(s) Tyler Glaiel Artist(s) Jon Schub … Wikipedia
Closure — may refer to: Closure (container) used to seal a bottle, jug, jar, can, or other container Closure (wine bottle), a stopper Closure (business), the process by which an organization ceases operations Closure (philosophy), a principle in… … Wikipedia
Closure — Видеоаль … Википедия
Closure (song) — Closure Single by Chevelle from the album Wonder What s Next Released December 9, 2003 … Wikipedia
Closure: A Short History of Everything — Closure: A Story of Everything is a philosophical description of the world put forward by Hilary Lawson. It is an attempt to provide an account that overcomes the problems of self reference inherent in other philosophical systems. The theory of… … Wikipedia
Video painting — Video Paintings are a form of ambient video art presented via projectors, LCD or other flat panel display and wall mounted in the same manner as traditional paintings. Content in this emergent form is designed to work at all times as either a… … Wikipedia
Closure: Live — Live album by Theatre of Tragedy Released 2001 … Wikipedia
Closure In Moscow — Infobox musical artist Name = Closure In Moscow Img capt = Img size = Landscape = yes Background = group or band Alias = Origin = Melbourne, Australia Genre = Progressive rock Psychedelic rock Alternative rock Years active = 2006 ndash;present… … Wikipedia
Original video animation — OVA redirects here. For other uses, see Ova (disambiguation). Original video animation (オリジナル・ビデオ・アニメーション, Orijinaru bideo animēshon?), abbreviated as OVA (オーブイエー / オーヴィーエー / オヴァ, ōbuiē, ōvīē or ova … Wikipedia