- Little Rock (Amtrak station)
Little Rock Station statistics Address 1400 West Markham Street
Little Rock, AR 72201
Coordinates Coordinates: Lines Platforms 1 Tracks 1 Parking Yes Bicycle facilities Yes Baggage check Yes Other information Opened 1921 Rebuilt 1992 Accessible Code LRK Owned by Bailey Properties, LLC Traffic Passengers (2010) 22,218 13% Services Preceding station Amtrak Following station Texas Eagletoward ChicagoMoPac Station Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, USA Coordinates: Coordinates: Built: 1911 Architect: Missouri Pacific Railroad; E.M. Tucker Architectural style: No Style Listed Governing body: Private NRHP Reference#: 77000270 Added to NRHP: June 17, 1977
Of the five Arkansas stations served by Amtrak, Little Rock was the busiest in FY2010, boarding or detraining an average of approximately 60 passengers daily.
- ^ a b "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2010, State of Arkansas" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2010. http://www.amtrak.com/pdf/factsheets/ARKANSAS10.pdf. Retrieved 2011-01-06.
- ^ a b "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-15. http://nrhp.focus.nps.gov/natreg/docs/All_Data.html.
- Amtrak Texas Eagle Stations - Little Rock, AR
- Amtrak – Stations – Little Rock, AR
- Little Rock Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
- Flickr Photo
This Arkansas train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.