- Druid (disambiguation)
A druid was priest of the religion of the ancient Celts.
Druid can also refer to:
- Neo-druidism, Archdruid, a modern Neo-pagan religious practice where Archdruid is a high priest
- Druid (character class), a character that represents a magical priest of nature in role-playing games
- Druid (Dungeons & Dragons), a character class in Dungeons & Dragons
- a rank within the Gorsedd of Bards.
- Druid (band), a British progressive rock band from the late 1970s
- Druids (film), a 2001 film about a Gallic druid resisting the Roman armies
- Druid (database designer)
- Druid Theatre Company, a Theatre company in Galway, Ireland.
- Druids Celtic Cider, a cider available in the UK and Ireland
- Druid (video game), a computer game for the Amstrad CPC, Commodore 64, and ZX Spectrum
- Shannara Druids, an order of historians, philosophers, magic-users, teachers and researchers in the Shannara series of fantasy novels by Terry Brooks
- In software, another name for a wizard, a user interface function that leads a user through a series of steps
- USS Druid (SP-321), a United States Navy patrol vessel in commission from 1917 to 1919
- DRUID - Driving Under the Influence of Drugs, Alcohol and Medicines - a European framework program 
- Druides - a WWII spy ring led by Georges Lamarque that provided V-1 and V-2 Intelligence.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Druid (comics) — Druid, in comics, may refer to: Druid, the surname of father and son, Marvel Comics characters: Doctor Druid, a Marvel Comics superhero, named Anthony Druid, who featured in a 1995 mini series called Druid Druid, Doctor Druid s son Sebastian. a… … Wikipedia
Druid — For other uses, see Druid (disambiguation). Two druids , 19th century engraving based on a 1719 illustration by Bernard de Montfaucon. … Wikipedia
Druid Hills (disambiguation) — Druid Hills can refer to some places in the United States: Druid Hills, Georgia, a neighborhood and census designated place (CDP) in DeKalb County, partly in the City of Atlanta and partly unincorporated Druid Hills High School, in DeKalb County… … Wikipedia
Druid Hills Historic District — may refer to: Druid Hills Historic District (Atlanta, Georgia), listed on the NRHP in Georgia Druid Hills Historic District (Hendersonville, North Carolina), listed on the NRHP in North Carolina See also Druid Hill Park Historic District,… … Wikipedia
Druid order — may refer to: Present day druidic orders as described in Neo druidism The historical meaning of the word Druid A group called The Druid Order This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an … Wikipedia
Druid Hills, Georgia — For other uses, see Druid Hills (disambiguation). Druid Hills, Atlanta, Georgia CDP and neighborhood of the City of Atlanta … Wikipedia
Druid Hills, Kentucky — For other uses, see Druid Hills (disambiguation). Druid Hills, Kentucky City … Wikipedia
Quickening (disambiguation) — Quickening is the earliest perception of fetal movement by a mother during pregnancy (both a medical and legal term)Quickening may also refer to:* Quickening ( Final Fantasy ), Final Fantasy XII s incarnation of Limit Breaks * Quickening (… … Wikipedia
Shaman (disambiguation) — Shamanism refers to a range of traditional beliefs and practices concerned with communication with the spirit world, mostly animal spirits.Shaman may also refer to:*Shaman (band), a Finnish folk metal band *Shaaman, a Brazilian power metal band… … Wikipedia
Anecdota (disambiguation) — Anecdota may refer to: *The Anecdota or Secret History of Procopius *Hence an anecdote * Anecdota (album), 2004 release by Lucid Druid Anecdota also appears in the title of many books, especially history or memoirs … Wikipedia