herois a person who performs extraordinary deeds for the benefit of others.
Hero may also refer to:
Superhero, a hero with extraordinary powers
Hero (title), a title presented by governments to their citizens for great achievements
* A demigod worshipped in the
Greek hero cult
Hero and Leander, a Greek legend
Hero of Alexandria, ancient mathematician
Hero the younger, ancient Greek physicist
* "Hero" (2007 film), a Japanese film based on the TV series of the same name
* "Hero" (2002 film), a Chinese martial arts film
* "Hero" (1992 film), an American comedic drama
* "Hero" (1987 film), a documentary about the 1986 FIFA World Cup
* "Hero" (1985 film), a Pakistani action film
* "Hero" (1983 film), a Bollywood film
* "", a 2003 Bollywood action-adventure
* "Heroism" (film), a 1958 Polish war drama
* "Hero" (Mariah Carey song)
* "Hero" (Chad Kroeger song), featured in the film "Spider-Man"
* "Hero" (Enrique Iglesias song)
* "Hero" (Nas song)
* "Hero" (Superchick song)
* "Hero" (Charlotte Perrelli song)
* "Hero" (Europe song)
* "Hero/Heroine", a song by Boys Like Girls
* "Hero", a song by David Crosby on the album "
* "Hero", a song by Bethany Dillon on the album ""
* "Hero", a song by Darren Hayes on the album "
The Tension and the Spark"
* "Hero", a song by Ministry, featured in the game "
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2"
* "Hero", a song by Ozzy Osbourne on the album "No Rest for the Wicked"
* "Hero", a song by
Linnéa Handberg Lund
* "Hero", a song by
* "Heroine", a song by Nami Tamaki on the album "Make Progress"
!Hero", a rock opera
Justin Cassell, a calypso musician
* A character in the Sondheim musical "
A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum"
Hero (TV channel)
* "Hero" (TV series)
* "Hero" ("Angel"), a 1999 episode of "Angel"
* "Hero" ("Battlestar Galactica"), a 2006 episode of "Battlestar Galactica"
Captain Hero, a character on the TV series "Drawn Together"
* "Hero" (novel)
* A character in the Shakespeare play "
Much Ado About Nothing"
H.E.R.O.", a 1984 computer and video game
Hero Online", an online roleplaying game
Hero System, a generic roleplaying game system published by Hero Games
No More Heroes", a video game for the Wii console, originally titled "Heroes"
Hero (helio), a wireless mobile device
HERO (robot), a series of educational robots
HERO'S, a mixed martial arts organization
Chris Hero, American professional wrestler
Hero Cycles, a bicycle manufacturer
Hero Honda, a motorcycle manufacturer
Hero Group, a fruit product manufacturer
Hero Parade, a gay pride parade in New Zealand
* HMS "Hero", the name of six ships of the British Royal Navy
H.E.R.O. (Higher Education and Research Opportunities in the UK), a website of the United Kingdom educational system
H.E.R.O. (Highway Emergency Response Operator), a program of the Georgia Department of Transportation
Heroic (horse), an Australian racehorse
* A locomotive of the
South Devon Railway Dido class
* Hero ("Dragon Ball") or Shen, a character in "Dragon Ball" media
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Once a Hero (disambiguation) — Once a Hero may refer to: Once a Hero, an ABC 1987 science fiction comedy television series Once a Hero (novel), a novel by Elizabeth Moon Once a Hero (NCIS), an episode of NCIS Once a Hero (Hercules: The Legendary Journeys), an episode of… … Wikipedia
Nobody's Hero (disambiguation) — Nobody s Hero is a song by Rush from their 1993 album Counterparts. Nobody s Hero or Nobody s Heroes may also refer to: Nobody s Heroes (album), a 1980 album by Stiff Little Fingers with a song by that name, that was covered several times e.g. by … Wikipedia
Guitar Hero (disambiguation) — Guitar Hero is a series of music video games published by RedOctane.Guitar Hero may also refer to: * Guitar Hero (video game), the first video game in the series * Guitar Hero , a song by Amanda Palmer from Who Killed Amanda Palmer * Guitar Hero… … Wikipedia
Chocolate hero (disambiguation) — Chocolate hero may refer to:* Waheed Murad, a Pakistani film actor during 1960s 1980s. * R. Madhavan, an Indian Tamil film actor … Wikipedia
Hero (comics) — Hero, in comics, may refer to:* Hero, is one of the names used by the Eternal the Forgotten One * H.E.R.O. (comics), a comic book series based on the H Dial from Dial H for Hero * Hero Cruz, a character from Superboy and the Ravers who also… … Wikipedia
Hero — For other uses, see Hero (disambiguation). Heroism and Heroine redirect here. For the film, see Heroism (film). For other uses of Heroine, see Heroine (disambiguation). good guy redirects here. For other uses, see The Good Guys (disambiguation).… … Wikipedia
HERO'S — For the fish, see Heros genus; for the TV Show, see Heroes (TV series). For other uses, see Hero (disambiguation). HERO S was a Japanese mixed martial arts promotion operated by Fighting and Entertainment Group, the parent entity behind… … Wikipedia
Hero (novel) — For other uses, see Hero (disambiguation). infobox Book | name = Hero title orig = translator = image caption = author = Perry Moore illustrator = cover artist = country = USA language = English series = genre = Novel publisher = Hyperion release … Wikipedia
Hero worship — may refer to: * Hero Worship (album), an album released by Sandra Bernhard * Hero Worship ( TNG episode), an episode Star Trek: The Next Generation *Hero cult in ancient Greece *Apotheosis, raising a person to the level of a deity *Cult of… … Wikipedia
Guitar Hero — For the first game in the series, see Guitar Hero (video game). For other uses, see Guitar Hero (disambiguation). Guitar Hero Genres Rhythm game … Wikipedia