- Interactive Data Corporation
company_name = Interactive Data Corporation
company_type = Public (nyse|IDC)
foundation = 1968
location_city = flagicon|USA Bedford,
location_country = USA
key_people = Stuart Clark, CEO
revenue = profit $689.6 million (2007)
num_employees = Approximately 2,300 worldwide
homepage = [http://www.interactivedata.com/ www.interactivedata.com]
Interactive Data Corporation (
NYSE: [http://www.nyse.com/about/listed/lcddata.html?ticker=IDC IDC] ), is a leading global provider of financial market data, analytics and related services to financial institutions, active traders and individual investors. The Company’s businesses supply real-time market data, time-sensitive pricing, evaluations and reference data for millions of securities traded around the world, including hard-to-value instruments. Many of the world’s best-known financial service and software companies subscribe to the Company’s services in support of their trading, analysis, portfolio management and valuation activities.
Interactive Data’s breadth of content, capabilities, expertise and offerings span the front, middle and back offices of financial institutions worldwide.
Interactive Data's Businesses Include:
Interactive Data Pricing and Reference Data
[http://www.interactivedata-prd.com Interactive Data Pricing and Reference Data] . collects, edits, maintains and delivers data on more than 6 million securities, including approximately 2.5 million fixed income and international equity issues. Interactive Data Pricing and Reference Data provides historical, intraday and end-of-day pricing, evaluations and reference data for an extensive range of securities, commodities and derivative instruments traded around the world.
The data is delivered to financial institutions, third-party redistributors and outsourcing organizations to support pricing activities, securities operations, research and portfolio management.
Key offerings include:
* Evaluated Pricing
* Listed Markets Pricing
* Alternative Investment Valuations
* Indicative Optimized Portfolio Values for Exchange Traded Structures
* Reference Data
Interactive Data Pricing and Reference Data, Inc. is registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission under the Investment Adviser Act of 1940.
Interactive Data Real-Time Services
[http://www.interactivedata-rts.com Interactive Data Real-Time Services] provides financial institutions, financial information providers and information media companies with global real-time and delayed financial market information covering equities, derivative instruments, futures, fixed income securities and foreign exchange.
Offerings from Interactive Data Real-Time Services include:
* PlusFeedSM, a consolidated, low latency digital datafeed that integrates real-time data from over 450 sources and exchanges worldwide, covering in excess of 5 million instruments.
* PlusFeed SelectSM, a cost effective hosted “watch list”-based datafeed delivered via a secure, lease line and equipped with encryption technology. PlusFeed Select is designed specifically for organizations with limited real-time data requirements that still need to draw a subset of data from a variety of market sources and asset classes.
* DirectPlusSM, a fully managed ultra-low latency direct exchange data service that allows firms to power their latency sensitive trading applications with sub-millisecond data.
* [http://www.interactivedata-ms.com Interactive Data Managed Solutions] : builds and manages customized Web-based financial market data portals and terminals for a range of organizations worldwide — from retail and investment banks to asset managers, online brokers, stock exchanges, and media portals.
Interactive Data Fixed Income Analytics
[http://www.interactivedata-fia.com Interactive Data Fixed Income Analytics] provides sophisticated fixed income portfolio analytics to the investment community. Its client base includes more than 500 leading banks, investment managers, brokerage firms, insurance companies and pension funds throughout North America and Europe.
Offerings from Interactive Data Fixed Income Analytics include:
* BondEdge®, the flagship product of Interactive Data Fixed Income Analytics, allows customers to identify opportunities and analyze portfolio risk using robust modeling techniques.
* Analytix DirectSM, a bond-level risk analytics feed powered by BondEdge.
[http://www.esignal.com eSignal] is Interactive Data’s desktop solutions business which offers active traders and professionals real-time market data and comprehensive decision support tools.
eSignal provides streaming, real-time market data, news and analytics through its suite of products, which include:
* eSignal Pro®
* eSignal, Advanced GET® Edition
* eSignal OnDemand
* eSignal Market Scanners
* FutureSource® Workstation products
eSignal also publishes a network of financial Web portal sites, including:
* [http://www.FutureSource.com FutureSource.com]
* [http://www.Quote.com Quote.com]
* [http://www.Quote.mobi Quote.mobi]
* [http://www.RagingBull.com RagingBull.com]
Since its founding in 1968, Interactive Data has established itself as a trusted leader and today is regarded by many as a tier-one supplier of financial market data and related offerings. Acquisitions have played a key role in Interactive Data’s growth, enabling the company to deliver an ever-increasing range of high-value services, while expanding into adjacent markets and extending its reach geographically. Interactive Data is celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2008. The company's complete corporate timeline is posted at [http://www.interactivedata.com/overview/timeline.htm www.interactivedata.com/overview/timeline.htm]
The latest news from Interactive Data Corporation is posted in the [http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=95364&p=irol-news&nyo=0 Press Releases] segment of the company's corporate web site.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Interactive Data — Corp. Rechtsform Corporation ISIN US45840J1079 Sitz Bedford, Massachusetts … Deutsch Wikipedia
Data General — Industry Computer Fate Acquired Successor EMC Corporation Founded 1968 … Wikipedia
Data East — Corporation 株式会社データイースト Former type Public Industry Computer and video game industry Fate Bankruptcy … Wikipedia
Data General Nova — System Data General Nova 1200 front panel … Wikipedia
Interactive skeleton-driven simulation — (or Interactive skeleton driven dynamic deformations) is a scientific computer simulation technique used to approximate realistic physical deformations of dynamic bodies in real time. It involves using elastic dynamics and mathematical… … Wikipedia
Interactive kiosk — An Internet kiosk with a touchscreen in Vienna, Austria in 2007 An Interactive kiosk is a computer terminal featuring specialized hardware and software designed within a public exhibit that provides access to information and applications for… … Wikipedia
Digital Equipment Corporation — Industry Computer manufacturing Fate Assets were sold to various companies. What remained was sold to Compaq. Successor … Wikipedia
Open Text Corporation — OpenText Corporation Type Public (NASDAQ: OTEX; TSX: OTC) Industry … Wikipedia
Electronic Data-Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval — (EDGAR) est une base de données contenant les données relativement aux entreprises qui doivent être inscrites au registre des sociétés de la Securities and Exchange Commission des États Unis (SEC),,[3 … Wikipédia en Français
Advanced Interactive Executive (AIX) — Saltar a navegación, búsqueda AIX Parte de la familia UNIX System V Desarrollador IBM AIX … Wikipedia Español