Moonbeam may refer to:
- Moonlight, the light that reaches Earth from the Moon
- Moonbeam, series of five aeroplanes built by Powel Crosley, Jr.
- Moonbeam II, plane flown by aviation pioneer Edwin Moon in 1910
- Moon Beams, jazz album by Bill Evans
- "Moonbeam", a song from Men Without Hats's album Pop Goes the World
- Moonbeam, Ontario
- Jerry Brown, governor of California, nicknamed 'Governor Moonbeam' by Mike Royko, a Chicago Sun-Times columnist
- Moonbeams, a children's cancer charity set up by William Powers in 1992
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Moonbeam — Moonbeam … Википедия
Moonbeam — Moon beam , n. A ray of light from the moon. [1913 Webster] … The Collaborative International Dictionary of English
moonbeam — (n.) 1580s, from MOON (Cf. moon) (n.) + BEAM (Cf. beam) (n.) … Etymology dictionary
moonbeam — [mo͞on′bēm΄] n. a ray of moonlight … English World dictionary
Moonbeam — 49°21′N 82°09′W / 49.35, 82.15 … Wikipédia en Français
moonbeam — UK [ˈmuːnˌbiːm] / US [ˈmunˌbɪm] noun [countable] Word forms moonbeam : singular moonbeam plural moonbeams a ray (= a thin line) of light from the moon … English dictionary
moonbeam — [[t]mu͟ːnbiːm[/t]] moonbeams N COUNT A moonbeam is a ray of light from the moon … English dictionary
moonbeam — noun Date: 1590 a ray of light from the moon … New Collegiate Dictionary
moonbeam — /moohn beem /, n. a ray of moonlight. [1580 90; MOON + BEAM] * * * … Universalium
moonbeam — noun A shaft of moonlight; moonlight generally … Wiktionary