DAE may mean:
- Daporijo Airport, the IATA code for the airport in India
- Department of Atomic Energy (India), an Indian government department responsible for administration of India's nuclear programme
- Design Academy Eindhoven, a design school in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
- Dictionary of American English, a dictionary of terms appearing in English in the United States (20th century)
- Destacamento de Acções Especiais "Special Actions Detachment", a Portuguese naval commando unit
- Differential algebraic equation, a general form of differential equation, given in implicit form
- Digidesign Audio Engine, an American digital audio technology company
- Digital Asset Exchange (.dae), the filename extension used by COLLADA
- Digital audio editor, a computer application for audio editing
- Disk Array Enclosure, a chassis that holds a number of hard drives
- Digital Audio Extraction (ripping), the process of copying the audio data from one media form to a hard disk
- Dubai Aerospace Enterprise, a global aerospace, manufacturing and services corporation
- Dutch Antilles Express, an airline company in the Antilles
- Does anyone else..., internet slang used to start question, conversation.
- Digital Audio Empire, An electronic music publishing, production, and composition services provider
- DÄ (disambiguation)
- Dae (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.