Fears in the Water
Fears In the Water Studio album by The Vincent Black Shadow Released July 11, 2006 Recorded January–June 2006 Genre Alternative, Pop rock Length 50:56 Label Bodog
Producer Jason Darr The Vincent Black Shadow chronology Fears In the Water
Singles from Fears In the Water
Released: June 28, 2006
Released: January 7, 2007
- "Fears in the Water"
Released: June 11, 2007
All songs written and composed by The Vincent Black Shadow.
Standard Edition No. Title Length 1. "Metro" 4:26 2. "Control" 3:16 3. "Bullet on the Tracks" 3:08 4. "Don't Go Soft" 4:59 5. "Valentine" 3:26 6. "Broken" 3:48 7. "The House of Tasteful Men" 3:34 8. "Surgery" 3:13 9. "Ghost Train Out" 3:37 10. "Fears in the Water" 3:59 11. "Dream" 4:23 12. "This Road Is Going Nowhere" 3:18 13. "Letters to No One" 3:19Total length: 50:56
- The Vincent Black Shadow
- Additional musicians
- Mary Ancheta - keyboards
- John Webster - keyboards, mixing, string arrangements
- Bruce Hamilton - pedal steel
- Artwork and design
- Cassandra Ford - art direction
- Albert Normandin - photography
- Production and recording
- Jason Darr - engineer, production
- Jay Evjen - assistant engineering
- Doug Fury - engineer
- Robbie Kirkham - Producer
- Eddy Schreyer - mastering
- ^ Mason, Stewart. Fears in the Water at Allmusic. Retrieved 2011-08-31.
- ^ "Fear In The Water: The Vincent Black Shadow: MP3 Downloads". Amazon.com. http://www.amazon.com/Fear-In-The-Water/dp/B0010WFCUK/ref=pd_sim_dmusic_a_1. Retrieved 2011-08-31.
- ^ "The Vincent Black Shadow Music News & Info". Billboard.com. http://www.billboard.com/artist/the-vincent-black-shadow/771865#/album/the-vincent-black-shadow/fear-s-in-the-water/782880. Retrieved 2011-08-31.
- ^ "Fear In the Water by The Vincent Black Shadow - Download Fear In the Water on iTunes". Itunes.apple.com. 2006-07-25. http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fear-in-the-water/id202102669. Retrieved 2011-08-31.
- ^ Fears in the Water - Credits at Allmusic
The Vincent Black ShadowNikki Hurst · Rob Kirkham · Anthony Kirkham · Chris Kirkham
AlbumsStudioFears in the Water (2006) • El Monstruo (2008)Head in a Box (2008) Notable Singles"Metro" • "Control" • "Fears in the Water" • "Don't Make Me So Mad"
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Don't Go Near the Water (novel) — Don t Go Near the Water Cover of first edition (hardcover) … Wikipedia
Don't Drink the Water — may refer to: In film, theatre, and television: Don t Drink the Water (play), a 1966 play by Woody Allen Don t Drink the Water (1969 film), a film adaptation of the play starring Jackie Gleason Don t Drink the Water (1994 film), a television… … Wikipedia
The Vincent Black Shadow — Infobox musical artist Name = The Vincent Black Shadow Img capt = rfu c|2006 12 20 Background = group or band Origin = Vancouver, BC, Canada Genre = Alternative Years active = 2003 ndash;present Label = Beef Records URL = [http://tvbsmusic.com… … Wikipedia
The Sims 3 — Developer(s) The Sims Studio Publisher(s) Electronic Arts … Wikipedia
The Beauty Stone — is an original romantic musical opera in three acts, composed by Arthur Sullivan to a libretto by Arthur Wing Pinero and J. Comyns Carr. It premiered at the Savoy Theatre on May 28 1898, closing on July 16 1898 after a run of just 50 performances … Wikipedia
Water politics — Water politics, sometimes called hydropolitics, is politics affected by water and water resources.The first use of the term, hydropolitics, came in the book by John Waterbury, entitled Hydropolitics of the Nile Valley, Syracuse University Press,… … Wikipedia
Water privatization in Brazil — has been initiated in 1996. In 2008 private companies provided 7 million Brazilians 4% of the urban population in 10 of the country’s 26 states with drinking water. The private sector holds 65 concession contracts in the states of São Paulo, Rio… … Wikipedia
Water fluoridation controversy — The water fluoridation controversy arises from moral, ethical, and safety concerns regarding the fluoridation of public water supplies. The controversy occurs mainly in English speaking countries, as Continental Europe does not practice water… … Wikipedia
The Old Man of Lochnagar — is a children s book written by Prince Charles and illustrated by Sir Hugh Casson.The story of the old man of Lochnagar was one Prince Charles had told some years earlier to entertain his brothers, Andrew and Edward, when they were young. The… … Wikipedia
The Mysterious Mr. Quin — … Wikipedia