- Federation of Automobile Dealers' Associations of India (FADA)
The Federation of Automobile Dealers Associations (FADA) is an apex national body representing
Automobile Dealers of India. It was founded in 1964by four regionalAuto Trade associations to protect and promote the Indian retailautomobile market. It is now a registered body under the Companies Act 1956. The four founder members of FADA are:
* The Automobile Dealers Association of Maharashtra, Mumbai
* The Motor Industries Association, Kolkata.
* The Automobile Traders Association, Delhi.
* Motor Vehicles & Allied Industries Association, Chennai. FADA has as its members - dealers of passenger cars,
commercial vehicles and two/three wheelers. These members deal in sales, servicing of vehicles and sale of spare parts as well. They also arrange finance and trade-ins. In some cases they also sell used cars. Other than automobile dealers, FADA has representatives of vehiclemanufacturers, tyre manufacturers, insurance and finance sectors and other allied industries and trade, as supporting members.
* [http://www.fadaweb.com Official FADA website]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Car dealership — Typical car dealership selling used cars outside, new cars in the showroom, as well as a vehicle entrance to the parts and service area in the back of the building … Wikipedia