Da Adventures of Pedro Penduko
Da Adventures of Pedro Penduko
Created by Francisco V. Coching Starring Matt Evans
Ending theme "Bitiw" by Sponge Cola Country of origin Philippines No. of episodes 33 Production Running time 1 hour & 15 min. Broadcast Original channel ABS-CBN Original run September 9, 2006 – April 28, 2007 Chronology Followed by Pedro Penduko at ang mga Engkantao External links Website
Da Adventures of Pedro Penduko is the third and fourth season of the Filipino fantasy TV series Komiks. The third season began airing in the Philippines on September 9, 2006 and currently airs on Saturday evenings on the ABS-CBN network in the Philippines.
Unlike the stories in the first two seasons of Komiks, which were mostly presented in a single episode or at most in two episodes, Da Adventures of Pedro Penduko will span the entire third season of the series.
The title role is performed by Matt Evans, who prior to this role was best known as one of the teens in Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition.
The Komiks TV series version
In Komiks: Da Adventures of Pedro Penduko, the ABS-CBN network re-introduces the well-loved stories of Pedro, with Matt Evans of Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition fame in the title role. Also in the stellar cast are Albert Martinez, Agot Isidro, Melissa Ricks, Bembol Roco, TJ Trinidad, comedienne Kitkat, Deejay Durano, Olyn Membian and Ms. Gloria Romero. The small screen story stays true to the original, but is given a new and more sophisticated look.
The Missing Father
Pedro remains a simple boy thrust into the world of superstition and mythical creatures. The oft-taunted klutz of his class embarks on a special voyage accompanied by his special ‘helpers’, and finds his self-confidence increasing as he passes each challenge in his quest to save his father. In order to this, he has to have the power of the "mutya ng saging" and has now entered Floreshka to save his father. But as Pedro Penduko sets off on his mission, his introduction to the monsters begins when he faces off with Philippine mythology’s scariest creatures. The conflict arises when Hiyas, who is in love and has a secret relationship with the mortal Pedro, finds out that her father, Haring Haddi of Floreshka, entered into a peace treaty which states that there will only be peace and unity between the Floreshklans and Dalaketnons if Hiyas marries Napoleon. Hiyas refuses to push through with the treaty as she is very much in love with Pedro. She also hates Napoleon because of his attitude, although the latter promises to change for the better if only Hiyas would fall in love with him.
Pedro's Underwater Adventure
Pedro's newest adventure begins as Bukang Liwayway gets catapulted underwater by a large wave, at the most opportune moment for Pedro to know that she is his mother. That marks a new journey for our lovable hero, as he is determined to rescue Bukang Liwayway in the underwater world of Kalalawdan. As Pedro and his father Juan search for answers, they encounter some interesting twists along the way. It turns out that their dear friend Kadyo, whom they perceived to be dead, is actually alive, and is living with his family in Kalalawdan. Also, Pedro discovers the person behind all his trials, as wedding bells herald the future of Hiyas and Napoleon back in the Kingdom of Floreshka. When Pedro and Juan arrived at the undewater kingdom of Kalalawdan, they faced the different kind of underwater engkantos, which was led by Haring Bacul, king of Kalalwdan, and Budlis, a Kataw soldier. Princess Kafra, though she knew that Pedro was an enemy, still fell in love with him. She wanted Pedro to be a Kataw like one of them, but Pedro insisted. Kafra could not do anything but let her heart be broken. She and her family then helped the Penduko family escape from Pantas and King Bacul. When Pedro was leaving, Kafra kissed him, and Hiyas saw it through his father's mirror. This happening made Hiyas agree to get married to Napoleon.
Fight For Love
Just right when they came back from Kalalawdan, Pantas takes on a revenge on the Penduko family. Pantas stabs Juan, who later died. In return, Pedro made Pantas swallow the last stone of his mutya, that made him explode to death. Pedro, then decided to go to Floreshka to see Hiyas agrees to get married to the Napoleon in order to save her life and her soul from the curse of the black mutya In the other hand, Haddi and Kasimiro plans on taking Hiyas and Napoleon to Tarusay, where they can be alone and learn to love each other. Not knowing by anyone, Kasimiro and Isidra are planning something on the day of Hiyas and Napoleon's wedding. Pedro, however, tries to stop the wedding by going to Tarusay. Haddi, therefore decided to make the wedding earlier and asked both Floreshkan and Dalaketnon armies to capture Pedro and put him in jail, so the wedding will not be resumed. Maalindog and Marikit heard the conversation of Kasimiro and Isidra, but they got caught, so Maalindog turned into a sunflower. Marikit, however, escaped and helped Pedro get out of the jail and tell the Haddi that Kasimiro and Isidra's plan on capturing Floreshka. In the beginning of the wedding, Kasimiro decided to leave and let Isidra takes care of the wedding. In the middle of the ceremony, she attacked Hiyas, but Haddi got in the way, that lead to his death. The Floreshkans fought back to the Dalaketnons, and turned into war. A revelation was revealed, when Juan (who died earlier in the story), came back, but not as a human but a Floreshkan. Pedro was shocked when he saw his father. But Bukang Liwayway explained that her and Haddi went into an agreement that Juan's body will be killed but his soul will be alive and be a Floreshkan. As the war goes on, Isidra gets killed by Napoleon using the punyal, Pedro and Hiyas goes back to Tulay-buhangin and there they faced the different creatures that Pedro once fought and Kasimiro follows them. He then attacks Pedro and Hiyas but Bukang Liwayway, Juan, and Napoleon comes in. Also they got attack by Kasimiro. Pedro then stabs Kasimiro using the punyal, that Napoleon used to kill Isidra, and dies. In the end, the Dalaketnons lost, Napoleon went to the Floreshkans, Bukang Liwayway became the queen of Floreshka. Being the queen, Bukang Liwayway abonished the rule that an encantada/encantado cannot fall in love with a human. Pedro graduated high school and decides to live as a normal person. Hiyas, in the other hand, asked Bukang Liwayway if she could be a human and live with Pedro in Manila, where he would study college. But at the end Pedro hears an old man calling for him...
Cast and characters
- Matt Evans as Pedro Penduko - 17 year old Pedro is an orphan and is raised by his Lola Maria. He is famous with kids in his town for he is able weave magical tales about distant lands and creatures. But he is also famous with the town bullies for they see him as a weak and easy target. But all that will change when he gets news that his father is still alive and he has to rescue him from the hands of the Dalaketnons.
- Melissa Ricks as Prinsesa Hiyas - Hiyas is a Princess of Floreshka who pretended to be a fairy so she could join Pedro in his adventures. She is beautiful, reserved, and royal in her actions. She is Pedro’s one true love. In the middle of the story, her father, Haring Haddi, entered into a peace treaty with the dalaketnons. Her and Napoleon is arranged marriage as a result of that treaty.
- Jake Cuenca as Napoleon / Jaime Gatchalian - A dalaketnon and brother of Kasimiro. He was also arranged marriage with Hiyas.
- Ms. Gloria Romero as Lola Maria - Maria is Pedro’s beloved grandmother. She raised Pedro when he lost his parents and has been always very protective of him.
- Albert Martinez as Juan Penduko - Juan is Pedro’s father. He was the town’s very famous albularyo (healer) who suddenly disappeared and was presumed dead. It is later learned that Juan was trapped in the world of the Dalaketnons with Haring Haddi. But Juan is killed by Pantas and his son Pedro saved him before Juan dies.
- Agot Isidro as Bukang Liwayway - Bukang Liwayway is Pedro’s mother. She is an enkantada (magical being) and she opted to stay in the kingdom of Floreshka instead of caring for her son. She was also the former queen of Floreshka.
- Olyn Membian as Racquel - Racquel and Pedro grew up together, she being the daughter of another famed albularyo. She is Pedro’s best friend but Racquel is secretly in love with him.
- Kitkat as Maalindog - She is one of the fairies who will be assisting Pedro in his adventures. Maalindog’s quite flirty and frank and she’s not shy to say that she likes Pedro very, very much.
- Niña Jose as Marikit - A Lambana and Hiyas best friend. She doesn't believe in Pedros abilities and goes on the quest to keep an eye on him. She also became a Queen of Floreshka when she switched places with Hiyas, so that Hiyas can go with keep an eye on Pedro.
- DJ Durano as Haring Haddi - He is the fair and clever king of Floreshka. He is the father of Hiyas. He was also trapped in the world of the Dalaketnons with Juan Penduko.
- Bembol Roco as Ninong Kadyo - As Juan’s best friend, Kadyo took it upon himself to look after Lola Maria and Pedro. The young man treats his Ninong Kadyo almost like a real father. After Kadyo leaves in Pedros house. Kadyo was disappeared. Pedro and Juan were shock that Kadyo is dead. But they found Kadyo that he fell in love with Casili. And Casili becomes Kadyos wife while Prinsesa Kafra becomes Kadyos daughter.
- TJ Trinidad as Pantas - He is the right hand of Haring Haddi and Merlin, the wise man of Floreshka. But now Pantas became Pedro's enemy because he is still betraying Bukang Liwayway to kidnapher and kill Pedro's father Juan.
- Mico Palanca as Kasimiro- The leader of the Dalaketnons, who is desperate on capturing Floreshka.
Guest cast by episode
Episode 1: "Bungisngis"
- Tsokoleit as Bungisngis - Played the role, Bungisngis, which was part of Pedro'sstory to the children in their town indicating that he actually had beaten one.
- Benjie Felipe as Mambubukid - The victim of the Bungisngis.
- Charles Christianson as Chito - One of the enemies of Pedro. He always teases Pedro and beats him up.
Episode 3: "Kapre"
- Bernard Palanca as Kapre - Played the role, Kapre, who was accidentally destroying Barrio Talisay.
- Janus del Prado as Berting - eldest of four children who helped Pedro when he was in Barrio Talisay. He was also captured by the Kapre to become the Kapre's playmate.
- Neri Naig as Neneng - Younger sister of Berting, second eldest of the four children.
- Jiro Manio as Toy-toy - He is the second youngest of the four children.
- Kc Aboloc as Momay - She is the youngest of them.
Episode 4: "Manananggal"
- Angelika dela Cruz as Aurora/Manananggal - A girl who works at La Corazon Inn. She transforms into a Manananggal at night which attacks men that she thinks are making women suffer.
- Kris Martinez - One of the workers in La Corazon Inn.
- Sergio Garcia - Also one of the workers in La Corazon Inn.
Episode 5: "Aswang"
- Rayver Cruz as Allan/Aswang II - The grandson of the Aswang in San Nicolas, and the one who sacrificed himself and caught the being Aswang passed by his grandmother.
- Boots Anson-Roa as Aswang I- An old woman who needs to pass on the Aswang essence to one of her family members in order to be able to die peacefully.
- Ilonah Jean - One of the daughters of the Aswang and Allans mother.
- James Blanco - A tricycle driver who helps Pedro when he was still in San Nicolas.
Episode 6: "Mambabarang"
- Michelle Madrigal as Susan Nieva - Pedro's only hope of finding his father. Susan is the only person who knows how to get to Dalaket. Unfortunately, She can't remember anything on how she was able to get safely out of Dalaket; she can only remember that Consehal Lino helped her to get out of Dalaket.
- Ricardo Cepeda as Mr. Nieva - The father of Susan Nieva.
- Bea Alonzo - The goddaughter of the Mambabarang; also wanted Susan Nieva to suffer from her sickness.
- Lito Pimentel - The father of Bea Alonzos character.
- Glydel Mercado as Mambabarang - A woman who uses insects and spells to kill her victims; with the orders of her goddaughter, targeted Susan Nieva as one of her victims.
Episode 7: "Sigben"
- John Estrada as Consehal Lino/Sigben Owner - The Counselor of San Gabriel. The only person who knows the way in and out of Dalaket. He is also the person who takes good care of the Sigben and owes the Sigben the luck they have given to him.
- Joyce Jimenez - The wife of Consehal Lino.
- Quintin Alianza as Jun-Jun and - Consehal Linos Son. He died because of his own fathers Sigben.
Episode 8: "Dalaketnon"
- Mico Palanca as Kasimiro - Ruler of Dalaket. He ordered to kidnap Juan in order to make him one of them.
- Jake Cuenca as Napoleon - Brother of Kaasimiro.
Episode 9: "Nuno Sa Punso"
- Aldred Gatchalian as Antonio/Nuno Sa Punso - A Nuno, who fell in love with Maria, but got rejected.
- Valeen Montenegro as Young Maria
- Jason Abalos as Nuno Sa Punso - One of the Nuno.
Episode 10: "Tiyanak"
- Juliana Palermo as Betty- She is the one to take care o the Tiyanaks because she think that the Tiyanak is her son that died.
- Denise Joaquin as Nurse - A nurse in the hospital where Betty works, she had become a victim of the Tiyanak.
Episode 11: "Tiktik"
- Toni Gonzaga as Thelma - Gary's girlfriend and supposed to be one of the vitim of Tiktik but was able to survive.
- Vhong Navarro as Gary - Pedro's cousin and Thelma's boyfriend.
- Sid Lucero as Tiktik - Disguised as beggar in the streets, he lurks to find his next victim which was Thelma.
Episode 12: "Pugot"
- Carlos Agassi as Gilbert - Thelma's older brother and a baseball coach in their place.
- Dominic Ochoa as Pugot/Padre Jesus Pio de Asis - the Pugot haunting the town of San Jose due to the illegal things happening in the town.
- Raphael Martinez - One of the baseball players.
- Steven Fermo - Also one of the baseball players.
- Pokwang as Principal Nendita - The principal in the elementary school in San Jose.
Episode 13: "Tikbalang"
- Bobby Andrews as Tikbalang - A very playful half-human half-horse creature, he played with his victims until they become crazy. He was able to steal the head of the Pugot from Pedro but was tricked by Pedro to serve him because Pedro was able to steal the Tikbalang's Golden Hair, which would let the Tikbalang succumb to the wishes of his captor.
- Joross Gamboa - Manong one of the victims of the Tikbalang.
- Carlo Aquino - Also one of the victims of the Tikbalang.
- Debraliz as Nanang - Mother of the two victims of the Tikbalang.
- Arron Villaflor - A mountain hiker, one of the victims of the Tikbalang.
- Janelle Quintana as Elizabeth - Also a mountain hiker, one of the victims of the Tikbalang.
Episode 14: "Santelmo"
- Rafael Rosell - An escaped prisoner who stole the Pedro's baul (chest) which he thought was carrying treasure, however, he became one the victims of the Santelmo.
- AJ Dee - Also an escaped prisoner who helped steal the Pedro's baul (chest) and also becoming one of the victim of the Santelmo.
- Eda Nolan as Mayumi - a Lambana who was with Marikit.
Episode 15: "Bangungot"
- Wilson Go as Bangungot - a Bangungot who lived inside Pedro's house.
- Fraz Yap - A caroler who was attacked by the Amalanhig.
- Carl John Barrameda - Witnessed attacked of the Amalanhig.
Episode 16: "Amalanhig"
- Luz Fernandez as Amalanhig or Lola Sula or Ursula - the Amalanhig who was attacking the barrio of Tulay-Buhangin.
- Tonton Gutierrez as Erning - a policeman who has a connection with the Amalanhig. He is also the father of Chito, the one who was bullying Pedro.
- Rio Locsin as Virgie - wife of Erning.
Episode 17: "Agta"
- Gerhard Acao as Agta - a monster who courts pretty women in San Luis.
- Makisig Morales as Budong or Super Inggo - the kid superhero gets helps from Pedro to save his mother.
- Angelu de Leon as Pacita - mother of Budong and was captured by the Agta.
- Joseph Bitangcol as Father - a priest in San Luis.
- Cassandra Ponti as Asther - a woman who was taken by the Agta. And girlfriend of Norman.
- Rico Barrera as Norman - the boyfriend of Cass Pontis role.
- Matutina as Aling Pilisa - the mother of Asther.
Episode 18: "Alan"
- Frank Garcia as Alan - the monster who eats people in Kulalapnit.
- Gardo Versoza as Kapitan Carling Ambing - Baranggay captain of Kulalapnit and has eight children.
- Maja Salvador as Merrydith Ambing - daughter of Carling and a strong woman who went with Pedro to defeat the Alan.
- J.E. Sison as Edwud Ambing - son of Carling Ambing
- Alwyn Uytingco as William Ambing - also a son of Carling Ambing.
- Angel Sy - also one of the daughters of Carling Ambing.
- John Manalo - one of the victims of Alan and son of Carling Ambing
- Igiboy Flores - also one of the victims of Alan and also son of Carling Ambing.
Episode 19: "Wak-Wak"
- Ryan Eigenmann as Wak-Wak - the flying aswang, who eats peolples hearts.
- Nikki Gil as Joseline - She is in love with Elias.
- Geoff Eigenman as Elias - a special person and in love with Joseline.
- Carmi Martin as Aling Violy - the mother of Joseline.
- John Arcilla as Mang Tony - the father of Joseline.
- Ronnie Lazaro as Lolo - the grandfather of Elias.
- Andrea Del Rosario as Berberoka - a swamp creature who eats people
- Jhong Hilario as Ka Edgar - rebel brother of Mang Tony
- Ramon Zamora as Father Ben - friend of Mang Kadyo
- Baron Geisler as Ka Roy - a rebel who brought Mang Kadyo to the Aidas pharmacy.
- Carlo Maceda as Bal-Bal - monster who eats dead people.
- Jodi Sta. Maria as Aida - a pharmacist who helped Pedros Ninong Kadyo.
- Carla Humphries as Cynthia - Ka Roys sister
- Juan Rodrigo as Mang Kiko - father of Ka Roy and Cynthia.
- Snooky Serna as Casili - a kataw who fell in love with Kadyo.
- Iya Villania as Prinsesa Kafra - a daughter of Casili and Kadyo, she will also fall in love with Pedro.
- Jordan Herrera as Budlis - a kataw, and a suitor of Prinsesa Kafra.
- Karel Marquez as Ruwanna - a mermaid fortune teller and a good friend of Prinsesa Kafra.
Episode 23: "Siyokoy"
- Christian Vasquez as Haring Bagul - King of Kalalawdan
- Tuesday Vargas as Sahasa - the main healer of Kalalawdan, she is owned by the king, but she still keeps on helping other Kalalawdans. She will help Kadyo to be a Kataw.
Episode 24: "Minokawa"
- Chin Chin Gutierrez as the voice of Minokawa - a giant prehistorical bird who helps Pedro and Juan to send them to the island in the kingdom of Kalalawdan.
- Alex Crisano as Kapre 1 - a kapre who is searching for food. And he found the Minokawa s egg, but Pedro talked to him that the egg is important for the Minokawa.
- Will Devaughn as Kapre 2 - also one of the Kapres.
Episode 29: "Ikugan"
- Luis Alandy as Nestor - a victim of Ikugan, who was saved by Pedro.
Episode 30: "Inlablabbuot"
- Paw Diaz as Cecile - wife of Nestor, and a victim of Inlablabbuot.
- Marco Alcaraz as Ruben - past boyfriend of Cecile.
Episode 31: "Saranggay"
- Mark Anthony Fernandez as Lito - cousin of Nestor, who needed help on fighting the Saranngay.
- Ana Roces - wife of Lito.
- Aaron Junatas as Badong - son of Lito.
- Assunta De Rossi as Isidra - the witch of Dalaket, she and Kasimiro made the plan on taking over Floreshka.
Episode 32: "Anggitay"
- Ethel Booba as Anggitay - the half horse - half women, who later brought Pedro to Tarusay.
The Mutya is the medallion/talisman that was given to Pedro to provide him special powers which he can use to on his way to search for his father and to find the cure for Pedro's grandmother. It has a total of eight stones; seven of which are representing the seven colors of the rainbow and a white stone as the center of the medallion/talisman. Pedro can only use each stone once so he needs to use them very wisely. The Mutya also excretes out oil which indicates that Pedro was approached or walked near by an enemy in disguise.
- Blue Stone - gives Pedro the power to jump higher than he could normally do. Pedro used this against the Kapre in order to gain a height advantage, together with the Orange Stone. Pedro also used this stone to compete against the jumping ability of the Tiktik.
- Orange Stone - gives Pedro invulnerability. Pedro used this to protect himself from the attacks of the Kapre, together with the power of the Blue Stone. Pedro also used this to protect himself from the fiery Santelmo.
- Red Stone - gives Pedro extraordinary strength. Pedro used this stone to gain an advantage in his battle against the Manananggal. Pedro also used this against the Tikbalang.
- Violet Stone - gives Pedro extraordinary reflexes and agility. Pedro used this stone to compete against the swiftness of the Aswang. Pedro also used this to defeat the elusive Tiyanak.
- Green Stone - gives Pedro extraordinary speed, as well as, partial energy. Hiyas lets Pedro used this, as a last resort, to gain temporary energy to cope up from the damage Pedro suffered from the witchcraft of the Mambabarang. Pedro also used this stone in order to catch the Tiktik, together with the Blue Stone.
- Indigo Stone - gives Pedro heightened senses which can help him detect his enemies. Pedro used this stone in order to detect the Sigben, which could not render themselves invisible. Pedro also used this to sense the Pugot.
- Yellow Stone - gives Pedro a good singing voice. Pedro used this stone to prove to his dad that he really is his son. Pedro would sing the song of his mother and father when he uses this stone. Pedro used this stone's power in order to trick the Tikbalang so that the head of the Pugot would be given to Pedro.
- White Stone - gives Pedro, as a very risky last resort and as the ultimate power of the Mutya, the power to kill any evil enemy by allowing them to swallow the stone. Pedro used this stone to in order to kill Pantas.
- Directors: Trina N. Dayrit, Jerome Pobocan, Wenn Deramas, Dondon Santos, Erick Salud
- Headwriter: Agnes Gagelonia-Uligan
- Episode Writers: Aloy Adlawan, Galo Ador, Keiko Aquino, Agnes Gagilonia-Uligan, Joel Mercado
- Production Manager: Julie Ann Benitez
- Production Designer: Chris Ecker De Guzman, PDGP
- Executive in Charge of Production: Roldeo Endrinal
- Executive Producers: Rocky Ubana and Kylie R. Manalo
- Musical Score and Sound Design: Idonnah Villarico and Rommel Villarico
- 2007 PMPC Star Awards for Television's Best Horror-Fantasy Program
- Pedro Penduko at ang mga Engkantao
- Komiks Episodes
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Pedro Penduko — Superherobox| caption=Pedro Penduko. comic color=background:#8080ff character name=Pedro Penduko|real name=Pedro Penduko publisher=???? debut= Liwayway Magazine (????) creators=Francisco V. Coching alliance color=background:#ffc0c0 status=Active… … Wikipedia
Pedro Penduko at ang mga Engkantao — infobox Television show name = Komiks Presents: Pedro Penduko at ang mgaEngkantao format = Drama Fantasy Romance Action Horror Comedy runtime = 1 hour 15 min. creator = ABS CBN Entertainment Dept. starring = (see cast) country =… … Wikipedia
List of Filipino supervillains — The following is a list of Filipino (pinoy) supervillains, who have either appeared in Filipino comic books, television shows (fantaserye), or movies.List of Filipino SupervillainsA* Adobe (a.k.a. Ador) , supervillain from (Captain Barbell, 2006… … Wikipedia
List of Komiks episodes — The following is a list of episodes from the Filipino TV series Komiks, which airs on Saturday evenings on the ABS CBN network in the Philippines. The first season of the series presented 12 distinct stories over the course of 13 episodes. One of … Wikipedia
Matt Evans — ‹ The template below (BLP IMDb refimprove) is being considered for deletion. See templates for discussion to help reach a consensus.› For the Canadian international rugby union player see Matt Evans (rugby player) Born Matthew Nicolas Evans… … Wikipedia
Ramon Zamora — Infobox actor name = Ramon Zamora image size = caption = birthname = Ramon Artiaga Zamora birthdate = Birth date|1935|6|27|mf=y birthplace = San Juan, Rizal, Philippines deathdate = death date and age|2007|8|26|1935|6|27|mf=y deathplace =… … Wikipedia
Komiks (TV series) — infobox television show name = Komiks caption = Komiks title card format = Fantasy Drama Romance Comedy Horror runtime = 1 hour starring = varies by episode country = flagicon|Philippines Philippines network = ABS CBN first aired = February 4,… … Wikipedia
Melissa Ricks — Born Melissa Marie Ricks January 9, 1990 (1990 01 09) (age 21) Occupation Actress, Host Years active 2004–present Melissa Marie Ricks (born January 9, 1990) is a Filipina actress of Fil … Wikipedia
List of programs broadcast by ABS-CBN — ABS CBN Broadcasting Corporation broadcasts a variety of programming through its VHF terrestrial television station ABS CBN 2 Manila. These programs include news and current affairs, Philippine drama, sitcom, foreign shows, entertainment news and … Wikipedia
Angelika de la Cruz — Born Maria Lourdes Egger de la Cruz 29 October 1980 (1980 10 29) (age 31) Quezon City, Philippines Other names Shine Occupation Actress, Singer, Host … Wikipedia