New York, New York (disambiguation)
New York, New York refers to the city of New York, in the U.S. state of New York.
New York, New York may also refer to:
- The name of the post office serving the borough of Manhattan only
- New York-New York Hotel & Casino, resort in Las Vegas, Nevada
- "Theme from New York, New York", a 1977 song by Liza Minnelli, covered by Frank Sinatra
- "New York, New York" (On the Town), a song from the 1944 musical On the Town
- "New York, New York" (Moby song), a 2006 song by Moby
- "New York, New York" (Ryan Adams song), a song on Ryan Adams's 2001 album Gold
- "New York, New York" (Ja Rule song), a song on Ja Rule's album 2004 R.U.L.E.
- "New York, New York" (Tha Dogg Pound song), a song on Tha Dogg Pound's 1995 album Dogg Food
- "New York, New York (So Good They Named It Twice)", a 1978 song by Gerard Kenny
- "New York / N.Y.", 1983 song by Nina Hagen
- "New York, New York", 1983 song by Melle Mel & Duke Bootee.
- New York, New York (film), a 1977 drama by Martin Scorsese
- N.Y., N.Y. (film), a 1957 short by Francis Thompson
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
New Paltz, New York (disambiguation) — New Paltz may refer to: New Paltz, New York, a town in New York New Paltz (village), New York, contained entirely within the town State University of New York at New Paltz See also German Palatines This disambiguation page lists articles abo … Wikipedia
New Berlin, New York (disambiguation) — New Berlin, New York is the name of two locations in Chenango County, New York: *Town of New Berlin *Village of New Berlinee also*New Berlin … Wikipedia
New York (disambiguation) — New York is a state in the United States of America. New York, also known as New York City, is a city in that state and the largest city in the United States. New York may also refer to: Contents 1 Places 1.1 England … Wikipedia
York (disambiguation) — York is a city in North Yorkshire, England. It may also refer to:Places named YorkThere are a large number of places called York or Yorke throughout the world. Australia*Cape York Peninsula *York, Western Australia *Yorke PeninsulaCanada*York,… … Wikipedia
New Horizon (disambiguation) — New Horizon may refer to:In education: * New Horizon, an English language textbook used by junior high school students in Japan * the New Horizon School for Muslim religious education, a school in southern California, founded by Ahmad AdayaIn… … Wikipedia
New Amsterdam (disambiguation) — New Amsterdam was the Dutch colonial settlement that later became New York City. New Amsterdam or Nieuw Amsterdam may also refer to: Places New Amsterdam, New Holland, a former Dutch colonial settlement in Brazil New Amsterdam, Indiana, a town in … Wikipedia
New Haven (disambiguation) — New Haven is the second largest municipality in the U.S. state of Connecticut. New Haven may also refer to: New Haven, Falkland Islands New Haven, Enugu, Nigeria New Haven, former name of Alvarado, California New Haven, Illinois New Haven,… … Wikipedia
New England (disambiguation) — New England is a region of the north eastern United States, comprising the states of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and Vermont. New England may also refer to: Contents 1 Geographical locations 1.1 Europe … Wikipedia
New Russia (disambiguation) — New Russia may refer to: New Russia (trading post), a Russian fur trading post on Yakutat Bay, Alaska, established 1795 and destroyed by the Tlingit in 1805. New Russia, a hamlet south of Elizabethtown, New York, near Lake Champlain. New Russia… … Wikipedia
New Times (disambiguation) — New Times is an album released in 1994 by Violent Femmes.Other uses for New Times include: * New Times Media, a former US publisher of alternative weekly newspapers ** New Times Broward Palm Beach, a newspaper published by Village Voice Media **… … Wikipedia