- Miami, Florida
Bogotá, Colombia"since 1971"
Buenos Aires, Argentina"1979"
Nice, FranceFact|date=June 2008
Qingdao, China "2005"
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic"1987"
Varna, Bulgaria[cite web |url=http://www.sister-cities.org/icrc/directory/USA/FL |title=Online Directory: Florida, USA |accessdate=2008-07-25 |work= |publisher=Sister Cities International |date= ]
* [http://www.ci.miami.fl.us/cms/ City of Miami - Official Site]
* [http://www.miamigov.com/City_Officials/ City of Miami Government]
* [http://www.gmcvb.com Greater Miami Convention and Visitors Bureau]
* [http://www.uflib.ufl.edu/UFDC/?c=fdnl1&b=UF00028321 "Miami Times"] newspaper that serves Miami, Florida is available in full-text with images in [http://www.uflib.ufl.edu/UFDC/?c=fdnl1 Florida Digital Newspaper Library]
* [http://factfinder.census.gov/servlet/SAFFFacts?_event=&geo_id=16000US1245000&_geoContext=01000US%7C04000US12%7C16000US1245000&_street=&_county=Miami&_cityTown=Miami&_state=&_zip=&_lang=en&_sse=on&ActiveGeoDiv=&_useEV=&pctxt=fph&pgsl=160 U.S. Census Bureau - Census 2000 Demographic Profile Highlights for City of Miami]
*Jeff, Ripple (1995). "The Florida Keys: the Natural Wonders of an Island Paradise", Photographs by Bill Keogh,
Stillwater, Minnesota: Voyageur Press. ISBN.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Miami–Florida State football rivalry — Miami–Florida State rivalry Teams Miami Hurricanes … Wikipedia
Miami, Florida Police Department — Infobox Law enforcement agency agencyname = Miami Police Department abbreviation = MPD patch = Miami Police.jpg|200px formed = 1896 country = United States divtype = State divname = Florida subdivtype = City subdivname = Miami mapcaption =… … Wikipedia
North Miami, Florida — City of North Miami, Florida City City Hall … Wikipedia
History of Miami, Florida — The area in which the city of Miami, Florida would later be founded by Europeans was inhabited for more than a thousand years by the Tequesta Indians. Pedro Menéndez de Avilés and his men first visited and claimed the area around Miami for Spain… … Wikipedia
National Register of Historic Places listings in Miami, Florida — Location of Miami in Florida This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Miami, Florida. This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Miami, F … Wikipedia
West Miami, Florida — Infobox Settlement official name = City of West Miami other name = native name = nickname = settlement type = City motto = imagesize = image caption = flag size = image seal size = image shield = shield size = image blank emblem = blank emblem… … Wikipedia
Old United States Post Office and Courthouse (Miami, Florida) — Old U.S. Post Office and Courthouse U.S. National Register of Historic Places … Wikipedia
South Miami, Florida — For the High School, please see South Miami High School. Infobox Settlement official name = City of South Miami, Florida other name = native name = nickname = settlement type = City motto = The City of Pleasant Living imagesize = image caption =… … Wikipedia
Watson Island, Miami, Florida — Watson Island is an island in Biscayne Bay, close to Downtown Miami, Florida. The island is connected to the mainland of city of Miami and to city of Miami Beach by the Macarthur Causeway. It was created by land reclamation in 1926 with material… … Wikipedia
Coconut Grove, Miami, Florida — Coconut Grove, (originally spelled Cocoanut Grove), is a neighborhood located in the City of Miami, Florida in Miami Dade County, United States. The area is defined as southeast of US 1, from N. Prospect Ave as the southern border to the… … Wikipedia