- Mani (name)
- Mani Madhava Chakyar, performer and Sanskrit scholar
- Mani Ratnam, Tamil Indian film director, producer, and writer
- Ehsan Mani, Pakistani President of the International Cricket Council
- K. M. Mani, Indian politician and the leader of Kerala Congress
- Kalabhavan Mani, South Indian actor
- Ko. Si. Mani, Indian politician and minister in the Tamil Nadu state of India
- Mahadeva Subramania Mani, Indian entomologist
- Vettam Mani, scholar and author of two books in Malayalam
- VS Mani, Indian pioneer in International Space Law
- Priya Vasudev Mani Iyer, Indian actress
There are a number of unrelated names also spelled Mani, some of them hypokoristic, such as German Mani for Manfred.
- Mani (prophet); 3rd century Iranian prophet, founder of Manichaean religion
- Giuseppe Mani, Italian archbishop
- Myriam Léonie Mani, Cameroonian athlete who specialized in the 100 and 200 metres
- Sapol Mani, Togolese football midfielder
- Mani Neumeier, frontman of a German Krautrock-band Guru Guru
- K C S Mani for K Chidambara Subrahmania Iyer, Indian communist activist.
This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article. This page or section lists people with the surname Mani. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Mani — is a name or word occurring in several etymologically unrelated languages and cultures, including: Maní a legend of the indigenous tribe Tupi in Brazil. Mani (prophet), the founder of Manichaeism. Kalabhavan Mani, a popular actor and singer in… … Wikipedia
Mani Ratnam — at the premiere of Raavan in 2010 Born Gopala Ratnam Subramaniam Iyer 2 June 1956 (1956 06 02) (age 55) Madras … Wikipedia
Mani (prophet) — Mani Mani (in Middle Persian and Syriac Mānī, Greek Μάνης, Latin Manes; also Μανιχαίος, Latin Manichaeus, from Syriac ܡܐܢܝ ܚܝܐ Mānī ḥayyā Living Mani , c. AD 216–76), of Iranian origin[ … Wikipedia
Mani (Religionsstifter) — Mani (persisch مانی Mānī [mɔːˈniː], altgriechisch Manichaíos, lateinisch Manes oder Manichaeus; * 14. April 216 in Mardīnū in der Gegend von Seleukia Ktesiphon; † 14. Februar 276 oder 26. Februar 277 in Gundishapur) war der Stifter der nach ihm… … Deutsch Wikipedia
Mani Lal Bhaumik — Mani Bhaumik Born Medinipore, West Bengal, India Residence … Wikipedia
Mani Irani — Mani S. Irani Sister of Meher Baba Born 15 December, 1918 Pune, India Died August 19, 1996 Meherazad, India … Wikipedia
Mani Liaqat — Mani at the Laughter Challenge on Star One. Birth name Ammad Liaqat Rahim Born 25 April 1984 ( … Wikipedia
Mani pulite — (Italian for clean hands) was a nationwide Italian judicial investigation into political corruption held in the 1990s. Mani pulite led to the demise of the so called First Republic, resulting in the disappearance of many parties. Some politicians … Wikipedia
Mani Madhava Chakyar — Māni Mādhava Chākyār Nātyāchārya Vidūshakaratnam Guru Māni Mādhava Chākyār The Doyen of Kutiyattam and Abhinaya Born Māni Mādhava Chākyār February 15, 1899(1899 02 15) … Wikipedia
Mani Neumeier — live with his band Guru Guru in Heidelberg (September 27, 2007) Background information Birth name Manfred Neumeier … Wikipedia