Look Who’s Stalking
Infobox Television episode
Caption = Gia's stalker sends her a DVD of her and her family at her brother's soccer game.
Title = Look Who's Stalking
Series = Veronica Mars
Season = 2
Episode = 20
April 25, 2006
Production = 2T7220
Writer = John Enbom
Guests = Jeffrey Sams
Terrence Cook) Michael Muhney
Don Lamb) Tina Majorino
Cindy "Mac" Mackenzie)
Vincent Clemmons) Max Greenfield
(Tommy "Lucky" Dohanic)
Kendall Casablancas) Steve Guttenberg
Episode list =
List of Veronica Mars episodes
Nevermind the Buttocks
Happy Go Lucky
"Look Who's Stalking" is episode 20 of season 2 of the television show "
Veronica Mars". It had an estimated audience size of 2.02 million US viewers on its first airing.
Gia enlists Veronica's help to find out who is stalking her, while Logan makes a surprising confession to Veronica.
* Veronica finds out that she has chlamydia.
* Logan says that the sketch of the man who stole Cliff's briefcase looks like his father's cell mate.
* Woody enlists Keith in helping cover up an unconscious hooker (who he claims is a campaign staffer) that was in a hotel room with Woody. Keith is photographed carrying her out and Woody puts the blame on him; Keith tells the media the truth.
* Near the beginning of the episode, Veronica reminds Logan that after they graduate, they'll probably never see each other again. At the alterna-prom, Logan expresses to Veronica how much he misses being with her, and how she broke his heart. Veronica gets nervous and bolts. The next day, she realizes that she doesn't want her and Logan to never speak again, so she goes to his hotel room and tells him that she wasn't ready for a relationship, but she wanted them to make a point of seeing each other after graduation. When she discovers that
Kendall Casablancasis in the room and Logan tells her last night was such a blur, she starts crying and heads towards the elevator. He chases after her, starting phrases such as "Just so you know..." and "What I said..." But Veronica shakes her head at him and leaves.
* Gia received a DVD video of her brother's soccer game in the same way that Woody received one. This turns out to be from Tommy "Lucky" Dohanic, the janitor at Neptune High who used to be the batboy for the Neptune Sharks. He is arrested, but his bail is paid by the Mannings.
* The episode was originally titled "See You Next Tuesday" and then renamed "Look Who's Stalking Now" and then was shortened to its final name "Look Who's Stalking".
Quotes and trivia
:Clemmons: Attention students. Due to a significant number of alcohol violations on the senior trip, this year's prom has been canceled.:Wallace: What?!:Clemmons: That is all.:Mac: Yes! Prayer works!
:Veronica: And who is this charming fellow?:Keith: The charming fellow who hired the escort to steal Cliff's briefcase.:Veronica: And his heart. Poor Cliff.:Keith: Yeah. She must have been something. 'Cause he won't shut up about it.
:Veronica: Cameras are on the roof, so if this guy followed you here, we should be able to spot him.:Gia: Wow! How "". I feel like at any moment Tom Cruise is gonna dangle from the ceiling on cables.:Veronica: Great. Now I won't be able to sleep. I hope he doesn't try to marry me.
:Veronica: Mrs. C. I trust you're well. :Kendall: If it isn't Little Miss Teen Getaway. Your dad and I were just dealing with a little trouble. :Veronica: Like, trouble with a capital "T", that rhymes with "C", that stands for ... :Keith: Veronica! :Veronica: What? I was going to say "cute."
:Veronica: Leave her alone, Dick. You don't want to make her call the law. 'Cause I hear the *law* really comes down hard. Have you heard that? :Madison Sinclair: So, I guess you're here alone since Duncan, like, ran away or whatever. :Veronica: You mean, 'took it on the lam'? 'Cause I can't imagine what that's like. Being 'on the Lamb.' I think you'd just close your eyes and pray for it all to end. You'd have the cops crawling all over you. Right? What do you think, Madison?
:Logan: I thought our story was epic, you know? You and me.:Veronica: Epic how?:Logan: Spanning years and continents. Lives ruined and blood shed. Epic! [pause] :Logan: But summer's almost here, and we won't see each other at all. And then you'll leave town, and then... it's over.:Veronica: Logan...:Logan: I'm sorry about last summer. You know, if I could do it over...:Veronica: Come on. Ruined lives? Bloodshed? You really think a relationship should be that hard?:Logan: No one writes songs about the ones that come easy.
* The title "Look Who's Stalking" is a reference to the film "
Look Who's Talking" where Bruce Willisplays the voice of baby Mikey.
horror film" Child's Play 3" also shares the title "Look Who's Stalking".
Ratings are based on Nielsen Media Research data and are obtained from Mediaweek. [http://www.mediaweek.com/mw/index.jsp]
* MI.net's [http://www.marsinvestigations.net/episodes/220/look_whos_stalking/roundtable Roundtable Review] .
* Soulful Spike Society's [http://www.soulfulspike.com/vmars/VMep2-20.htm Open Case] .
* Television Without Pity [http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/articles/content/a11924/ Recap] .
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Stalking Cat — Born Dennis Avner August 27, 1958 (1958 08 27) (age 53) Flint, Michigan Nationality American Known for extensive body modifications to look like a tiger … Wikipedia
List of Doctor Who universe creatures and aliens — This is a list of fictional creatures and aliens from the universe of the long running BBC science fiction television series Doctor Who, including Torchwood, The Sarah Jane Adventures and K 9. It covers alien races and other fictional creatures,… … Wikipedia
List of Doctor Who monsters and aliens — This is a list of monsters and aliens from the long running BBC science fiction television series Doctor Who . The list includes some races which are not extraterrestrial, but are nonetheless non human. This list is meant to cover alien races and … Wikipedia
Chucky 3 — Données clés Titre original Child s Play 3: Look Who s Stalking Réalisation Jack Bender Scénario Don Mancini (personnages) Don Mancini (adaptation) Acteurs principaux Brad Dourif Justin Whalin … Wikipédia en Français
Jeu d'enfant 3 — Chucky 3 Chucky 3 Titre original Child s Play 3: Look Who s Stalking Réalisation Jack Bender Acteurs principaux Brad Dourif Justin Whalin Perrey Reeves Jeremy Sylvers Travis Fine Dean Jacobson Dakin Matthews Andrew Robinson Scénario … Wikipédia en Français
Murder of Suzanne Capper — Suzanne Jane Capper Born c. 1976 Manchester, England Died 18 December 1992(1992 12 18) (aged 16) Withington Community Hospital, Manchester, England … Wikipedia
Vincent Clemmons — Infobox character | colour = #7DC622 name = Vincent Clemmons nickname = Butters alias = caption = Vincent Butters Clemmons in Normal Is the Watchword portrayer = Adam Hendershott creator = Rob Thomas species = gender = Male first = Normal Is the… … Wikipedia
Cybill — title card Genre Sitcom Created by Chuck Lorre Starring … Wikipedia
Woody Goodman — Infobox character | colour = #7DC622 name = Woody Goodman other names = caption = Steve Guttenberg as Woody Goodman portrayer = Steve Guttenberg creator = Rob Thomas species = gender = Male first = Normal Is the Watchword (episode 2.01) last =… … Wikipedia
Logan Echolls — Infobox character | colour = #7DC622 name = Logan Echolls other names = caption = Jason Dohring as Logan Echolls portrayer = Jason Dohring creator = Rob Thomas species = gender = Male first = Pilot last = The Bitch Is Back cause = age = 19… … Wikipedia