name = Stoudt's Brewery
Adamstown, Pennsylvania United States
owner = Stoudt's Brewing Company
active_beers = brewbox_beer|name=Pils|style=
Pilsenerbrewbox_beer|name=Gold Lager|style= Lagerbrewbox_beer|name=American Pale Ale|style= Alebrewbox_beer|name=Scarlet Lady Ale|style= Alebrewbox_beer|name=Triple
Alebrewbox_beer|name=Double IPA|style= Alebrewbox_beer|name=Fat Dog Stout|style= Stoutbrewbox_beer|name=Weizen|style= Wheatbrewbox_beer|name=Oktoberfest|style= Lagerbrewbox_beer|name=Winter Ale|style= Alebrewbox_beer|name=Blonde Double MaiBock|style= Lager
Stoudt's Brewery is one of
Pennsylvania's first micro breweries, located in the Lancaster County borough of Adamstown. Stoudt's Brewery was started in 1987 by Ed and Carol Stoudt, both of whom desired to own a restaurant, bakery, antique shop, and a brewery together. This was realized with the creation of Stoudt's as it includes a restaurant, a bakery, one of the East Coast' largest antique shops, as well as the brewery itself. The complex also includes even more antiques as well as gourmet coffee, kettle corn, jewelry, floral arrangements, robots, and arts and crafts at Stoudtburg Village.
The Selection of Stoudt's
* Pils, German-style lager with a medium body, straw color, and bitter finish.
* Gold Lager,
Munich-style Helles with smooth body, golden color, and short finish.
* American Pale Ale, American beer with a medium body, light amber color, and bitter finish.
* Scarlet Lady Ale, English-style ale with a medium body, copper color, and hoppy finish.
* Triple, Belgian-abbey style ale with a full body, apricot color, and sweet finish.
* Double IPA, American ale with a full body, deep golden color, and hoppy finish.
* Fat Dog Stout, British-style stout with a smooth body, dark brown color, and a chocolaty coffee-like finish.
* Weizen, Bavarian-style beer with a medium body, wheat color, and a banana, sweet finish.
* Oktoberfest, German-style lager with a medium body, amber color, and a malty, sweet finish.
* Winter Ale, American ale with a medium to full body, deep brown color, and chocolaty, nutty finish.
* Blonde Double MaiBock, German-style with a full body, golden color, and a malty finish.
Black Angus Steakhouse & Brew Pub
In service for 40 years, the restaurant features an antique Victorian setting. The menu includes fine steaks, lobsters, salads, cheeses, and an exquisite wine list. The restaurant also has rooms for special occasions and for large parties of dinner guests. Of course the restaurant features the beers mentioned above.
This bakery features breads and desserts that are made for the restaurant, as well as for retail. Includes European cream, imported chocolate, and fresh cream. The breads range from focaccia, dinner rolls, whole grains and aromatic herbs, to fruits and nuts.
toudt's Black Angus Antique Mall
An antique mall connected to the restaurant that features some of the best antiques on the East Coast.
* Blue House Antiques, features Tasty Kettle Corn, country store antiques, soda fountain,
Coca-Cola, and other items.
* Blumen Geschaft, a shop that features dried floral arrangements, hand-crafted arts and crafts, antiques, comics, cards, and games
* Corner Antiques, featuring 18th and 19th century furniture, porcelains, silver and estate jewelry.
* Hand-Made-N Gift Shop, specializes in quaint,
handmade jewelryand gifts.
* Kerchner’s Antiques, features estate and vintage jewelry, original design watercolor greeting cards and music museum.
* Meeting House Square Antiques, features 18th and 19th century furniture and primitives. Lighting, chandeliers, lamps and shades. Also features a Bed and Breakfast in an antique setting.
* Sisters’ Gallery, featues original art, a framing service, contemporary glass, puppets, and crafts.
* The Toy Robot Museum, features thousands of robots on display. Includes a fully restored Williams PinBot pinball machine.
* Village Coffee Shop
* My Dolly Dearest
* Through the Looking Glass
* Village Games, features dozens of collectible cards, games and miniatures as well as competitive play for games such as Magic: The Gathering, VS System and many more.
* [http://www.stoudtsbeer.com Stoudt's Brewery]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.