A nurse is a healthcare professional.
Nurse or nurses may also refer to:
Occupations and activities:
- Nursing, the healthcare profession
- Breastfeeding, also known as "nursing"
- Wet nurse, a woman who breastfeeds the baby of another
- Nursery nurse, a specialist in early childhood education
- Nurse, the old name for a nanny
In entertainment and literature:
- Nurse (Romeo and Juliet), a character in William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet
- Nurse (album), an album by Therapy?
- Nurses (TV series), an early 1990s sitcom
- Nurse (Ultra monster), a fictional robot
- Nurse, a member of the all-female Nurse regiment in the Army of Toy Soldiers, the fan club of musician and Internet personality Doctor Steel
- Nurse (band), an American rock band
- Nurses (band), an American rock band
- Chris Nurse (born 1984), Guyanese footballer
- David Nurse (born 1976), English footballer
- Denise Nurse, British weather presenter and lawyer
- George Edward Nurse (1873-1945), Irish recipient of Victoria Cross
- Jon Nurse, Barbadian football player
- Martin Nurse (born 1985), Barbadian cricketer
- Mel Nurse (born 1937), Welsh football player
- Nick Nurse (born 1967), American basketball coach
- Paul Nurse, British biochemist
- Phil Nurse (born 1963), British kickboxer
- Rebecca Nurse (1621-1692), executed in Salem witch trials
- Roberto Nurse (born 1983), Mexican footballer
- Trevor Nurse, Scottish darts player
- Nurse tree, a tree that protects another plant when it is in its tender stages
- My American Nurse, Movie by Pascal Atuma
- The Nurse (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Nurse (band) — Nurse Genres Gestalt/Progressive/Alternative/ Years active 2004–present Members Jake McGrew JR Sholl Houston Smith Drew Etienne Nurse is a Gestalt … Wikipedia
Nurse Corps (United States Army) — Army Nurse Corps (U.S. Army) The Army Nurse Corps branch insignia Active 1901 – present day Country United States … Wikipedia
Nursing (disambiguation) — Nursing may refer to: Nursing, the healthcare profession Breastfeeding, also known as nursing Wet nursing, the act of breastfeeding someone else s child Healing, also known as nursing See also Nurse (disambiguation) Nursery (disambiguation) … Wikipedia
Night nurse — may refer to: A nurse who works the overnight shift Night Nurse (comics), a short lived Marvel Comics title and character Night Nurse (1931 film), starring Barbara Stanwyck Night Nurse (album), a 1982 album by Gregory Isaacs Night Nurse (horse)… … Wikipedia
Mary Ward (nurse) — For other people named Mary Ward, see Mary Ward (disambiguation). Mary Amos Ward, BEM (1885, Stoke Bruerne – 1972, Northamptonshire) was an English nurse to the boat people on the waterways. She was a significant figure in the history of the… … Wikipedia
Consultant (disambiguation) — Consultant may refer to one of the following: Consultant, a professional who provides advice in a particular area of expertise Public consultation, an often legally required process by which the public or affected parties may comment on major… … Wikipedia
Cicely (disambiguation) — Cicely may refer to: Cicely, also sweet cicely, an herb People Cicely Mary Barker (1895 – 1973), English illustrator of books, greeting cards, and postcards noted for The Flower Fairies of the Spring Dame Cicely Courtneidge (1893 – 1980), English … Wikipedia
Deborah (disambiguation) — Deborah is a major character in the Book of Judges. Deborah may also refer to: Given name Deborah (given name) or Devorah, a female given name Deborah (Genesis), the nurse of Rebecca, a minor character in the Book of Genesis Deborah Seilhamer… … Wikipedia
Crescentia (disambiguation) — Crescentia, a Latin word meaning growth, can refer to: Crescentia, a genus of trees in the family Bignoniaceae Saint Crescentia, female martyr with Saint Vitus whose nurse she had been Crescentia (romance) and the Crescentia cycle, many similarly … Wikipedia
Maggot (disambiguation) — A maggot is the larva of a fly. Maggot or Maggott may also refer to: Contents 1 In music 2 Fictional characters 3 Other uses 4 See also … Wikipedia