evolutionis a change in the inherited traits of a population from one generation to the next.
Evolution may also refer to:
* "Evolution" (film), a 2001 film by Ivan Reitman
* "", a 2006 film
* "Evolution" (TV series), a documentary television series
* "Evolution" ("Stargate SG-1"), an episode of "Stargate SG-1"
* , an episode of "Star Trek: The Next Generation"
* "", an American television series
* "Evolution" (Boyz II Men album)
* "Evolution" (Decoded Feedback album)
* "Evolution" (Edge of Sanity album)
* "Evolution" (Hollies album)
* "Evolution" (Journey album)
* "Evolution" (Martina McBride album)
* "Evolution" (Tony MacAlpine album)
* "Evolution" (Twins album)
* "Evolution" (Masami Okui album)
* "Evolution" (Viper album)
* "Evolution", an album (and song) by
* "Evolution" (song), a song by Ayumi Hamasaki
* "Evolution" (Korn song)
* "Evolution", a song by Cat Power from "
You Are Free"
* "Evolution", a song by Motörhead from ""
* "Evolution", a song by
* "Evolution (The Grand Design)", a song by
Evolution Studios, a British video game developer
* "", a video game
* "" a strategy game edited by Discovery Channel
* "", a first-person shooter video game developed and published by Acclaim Entertainment
Pokémon evolution, a sudden change in form in the "Pokémon" universe
Evolution (software), personal information manager software
Evolution engine, a motorcycle engine from Harley-Davidson
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, a sports car
* "", the proposed successor to the Beagle 2 Mars lander
Evolution Festival, an annual Italian metal welding festival
Evolution (professional wrestling), a professional WWE wrestling stable
* "Evolution" (Dove), an advertising promotion for the Dove Campaign for Real Beauty
* "Evolution" (Guinness) or "noitulovE", a 2005-2006 Guinness advertising campaign
Galaxy formation and evolution
The Theory of Evolution" by John Maynard Smith
Evolution Theory", 2005 Candy Lo studio album
Do the Evolution", a song by Pearl Jam
Pro Evolution Soccer", a soccer videogame
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Evolution — This article is about evolution in biology. For other uses, see Evolution (disambiguation). For a generally accessible and less technical introduction to the topic, see Introduction to evolution. Part of a series on … Wikipedia
Origin of religion (disambiguation) — Origin of religion may refer to: Development of religion For the study of social and psychological aspects of how religions develop History of religion A history of religion Evolutionary origins of religion for information on the evolutionary… … Wikipedia
List of X-Men: Evolution episodes — For the X Men series starting in 1992, see List of X Men episodes. The following is a list of episodes for the animated television series X Men Evolution, based on the X Men comic books. Contents 1 Season one 2 Season two 3 Season three … Wikipedia
Chemical evolution — may refer to: Nucleosynthesis, the creation of chemical elements in the universe either through the Big Bang, or supernovae Abiogenesis, the transition from nonliving elements to living systems Molecular evolution, evolution at the scale of… … Wikipedia
Creative evolution — may refer to: Theistic evolution Creative Evolution, a book by Henri Bergson This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link … Wikipedia
Creation–evolution controversy — A satirical cartoon from 1882, parodying Darwin s theory of evolution, in response to the publication of The Formation of Vegetable Mould Through the Action of Worms. The creation–evolution controversy (also termed the creation vs. evolution… … Wikipedia
Meaning of life (disambiguation) — Meaning of life generally refers to a concept concerning the possible purpose and significance that may be attributed to human existence and one s personal life. (The) Meaning of Life may also refer to: Monty Python s The Meaning of Life, a 1983… … Wikipedia
Chain (disambiguation) — A chain is a sequence of connected links. Chain may also refer to: Chain may refer to: Necklace a jewelry which is worn around the neck Mail (armour) (or chainmail ), a type of armor made of interlocking chain links Chain tool, small mechanical… … Wikipedia
Cosmos (disambiguation) — Cosmos generally refers to an orderly or harmonious system, and is used as a synonym for Universe when emphasizing that the universe is governed by an orderly system of physical laws; this usage originated with the philosopher Pythagoras in the… … Wikipedia
Daydream (disambiguation) — A daydream is a fantasy that a person has while awake. Daydream(s), Day Dream(s) or Daydreamer may also refer to: Contents 1 Music 1.1 Albums 1.2 … Wikipedia