Uz or UZ may refer to:
- Uz (tribe) or Oghuz Turks, a group of loosely linked nomadic Turkic peoples
- Uz (son of Aram), one of the sons of Aram, son of Shem, according to the Hebrew Bible
- The Land of Uz, was Job's homeland, according to The Old Testament Book of Job.
- Uyts, Armenia, also called Uz
- Uz River, a river and a valley in Romania
- Uzbekistan, a country in Central Asia, formerly part of the Soviet Union
- .uz, reserved top-level domain for Uzbekistan
- Ukrzaliznytsia, the national railway company of Ukraine
- University of Zaragoza, a public university in Aragón, Spain
- University of Zimbabwe
- Universidad de Zamboanga, in Zamboanga City, Philippines
- Uzbek language, ISO 639-1
- Uzès, a commune of the Gard département in southern France
- Urban Zone, a lifestyle program focusing on house design, architecture and interior
- The IATA Code for Buraq Air
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.