A doughnut or donut is a deep-fried piece of dough or batter, usually with a toroidal shape.
Doughnut or donut may also refer to:
- Doughnut (driving), a driving maneuver
- Donuts (album), a 2006 album by J Dilla
- Donut (Red vs. Blue), a fictional character
- DONUT, a Fermilab experiment regarding the tau neutrino
- Baseball doughnut, a baseball bat weight used for warming up
- Dough Nuts, a 1917 film starring Oliver Hardy
- Donut hole (Medicare), an insurance gap where U.S. Medicare drug benefit coverage disappears between specific levels of expenditure on drugs
- Donut, a type of spare tire
- Donut Hole Agreement, a 1995 сonvention around the Bering Sea Donut Hole, see Water dispute
- Donut, a character from The Wire
- Donut, the 1.6 version of the operating system Android
- The headquarters of the GCHQ
- A torus or toroidal cushion commonly used by hemorrhoid patients
- Toroidal (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Doughnut — For other uses, see Doughnut (disambiguation). A glazed doughnut … Wikipedia
Doughnut (driving) — For other uses, see Doughnut (disambiguation). Jean Alesi performs a doughnut at the end of the 2001 Canadian Grand Prix. Jean Ragnott … Wikipedia
Munchkin (disambiguation) — Munchkins are characters in the book The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. Munchkin can also refer to: Munchkin (cat), a breed of cat characterised by unusually short legs Munchkin (role playing games), a player who plays a non competitive game in a… … Wikipedia
Donat — may refer to People: Camille Donat, French professional triathlete Donat, Bishop of Dublin Zdzisława Donat, Polish opera singer Robert Donat, English actor Peter Donat, Canadian actor and nephew of Robert Donat Jan Piwnik, (nom de guerre Ponury ( … Wikipedia
DONUT — This page is for the Fermilab experiment. For other uses, see Doughnut (disambiguation). Schematic overview of the DONUT detector DONUT (Direct Observation of the NU Tau, E872) was an experiment at Fermilab dedicated to the search for tau… … Wikipedia
Rhode Island — This article is about the U.S. state of Rhode Island. For other uses, see Rhode Island (disambiguation). RI and R.I. redirect here. For other uses, see RI (disambiguation). State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations … Wikipedia
E. E. Smith — For other people named Edward Smith, see Edward Smith (disambiguation). This article is about the author. For the Lt. Governor of Minnesota, see Edward Everett Smith. Edward Elmer Smith Born Edward Elmer Smith May 2, 1890(1890 05 02) Sheboygan,… … Wikipedia
Izitso — Studio album by Cat Stevens Released April 1977 … Wikipedia
Area 51 — This article is about the U.S. Air Force installation in Nevada. For other uses, see Area 51 (disambiguation). Area 51 … Wikipedia
Country Style — For other uses, see Country Style (disambiguation). Country Style Food Services Inc. Type Wholly owned subsidiary Industry Coffee Donuts … Wikipedia