Weebl's Stuff is a website showcasing
Flash animations created by Jonti "Weebl" Picking and others, including the popular Weebl and Bobseries.
* Weebl, aka Jonti Picking. Weebl runs the [http://www.weebls-stuff.com Weebl's Stuff] website.
* Skoo, aka Chris Vick, is a co-writer for the
Weebl and Bobanimations..
* Ash is the site's main designer and technician.
* Cheechy, is another of the site's technicians.
* Moog, aka Lee Roberts. Administrator of the site's forums.
* Splush, creates several games for the site.
* Peabo, aka Peter Murray Hill. As well as doing art and animation for the
On the Moonseries, as well as some of Weebl's music loops and commissions, he also creates music for the site's cartoons and occassianally helps with writing.
* Darling is Picking's wife and voices/writes for some of the cartoons.
* Wonchop, aka Ben Smallman. is an additional animator, who has worked on animations such as E4.com's 'Guide to' series.
* ZekeySpaceyLizard, aka Nathan Malone, who joined September 2008.
Animations & Games
Known as "toons" on the site, most animations are short and continuously looped, and are set to (or even based around) music. Most of the animations are either surreal and disjointed, tell a short story of some kind, or parody popular culture in a surreal manner. Most are one-off animations, but some have developed into continuous series with many instalments:
Weebl and Bobis the popular flagshipseries of the site, having recently passed its 100th instalment. The series follows the adventures of two egg-shaped characters and their love of pie.
Badger Badger Badger(also called "Badgers") is a simple looping animation that has become an internet meme. The site releases alternative versions of the toon from time to time, mostly on special occasions.
On The Moonis a long-running series with thirteen episodes in its first "series", with a second series that has recently started. It follows the interactions between the "Toast King" (a slice of toast who is the self proclaimed ruler of the moon) and his neighbour "Insanity Prawn Boy".
Prawn To Be Wildis a 12-part series of games based around the character "Insanity Prawn Boy", which is the prequel to the "On The Moon" series of toons. It is a highly interactive series of games, in which you do the most unthinkable things to complete it, whilst collecting various items.
* Magical Trevor is a series about a magician performing for various groups of animals. This series is notable for its use of music, with each episode accompanied by a different, plot-centric song.
* Cat Face is a series about a flying and speaking cat with a disproportionately big head.
* Lardman is an ironic series that builds up the episodes during their introductions, only for them to end anticlimactically, and stars a walking lump of lard.
* Mr Stabby follows the title character living an everyday life, apart from resorting to violence when faced with everyday situations.
* The Lord follows a rich lord dabbling in drugs.
* Parsley boobs is a continuous story about news reporters who travel through time on a mission to reinvent the fork. The series is unusual in being one of very few animations on the site that faithfully follow on from each other in a continuous
* Honourable ninja farm is a relatively new series featuring a group of ninjas working on a farm, that was originally (and unsuccessfully) pitched as a series of shorts for television.
From time to time, the site is commissioned by a business to create animations or (more regularly) interactive games to promote their products or services. Past examples include a side-scrolling shooter created for the RAF, a version of snake for Lynx, a stacking game for www.bconstructive.co.uk, and a viral animation for the relaunch of
Pogs. More recently, ads for Cadbury'sCreme Eggs featuring Weebl and Bob, 3 animations for E4 on the 'Where's the fun?' section of their website and an animation/game campaign for Fantawere also done.
* [http://www.weebls-stuff.com Weebl's Stuff]
* [http://psp.weebls-stuff.com/ Weebl's Stuff PSP videos, wallpapers and music]
* [http://www.piechoons.com/ Piechoons – Official Weebl's Stuff MP3 Store]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Weebl and Bob — Created by Jonti Picking (aka Weebl) Written by Jonti Picking Chris Vick (aka Skoo) Animated by Jonti Picking Nathan Malone Voiced by Jonti Picking Sarah Darling Chris Vick (occasionally) Launched June 6, 2002 … Wikipedia
Weebl's cartoons — Jonti Picking has created many Flash cartoons, distributed on the Weebl s Stuff website. It is also published on Newgrounds: a flash portal website. Contents 1 Main series 1.1 Weebl and Bob 1.2 On The Moon 1.3 … Wikipedia
Skoo (Weebls-Stuff) — Skoo (born Chris Vick on May 2, 1980) is known for co writing almost every episode of the Weebl and Bob cartoon series since 2002, and now (more commonly) for the Weebl s Stuff cartoons. His proper name was revealed on the Wobbl and Bob DVD… … Wikipedia
List of Weebl and Bob cartoons — The Everyday Happenings Of Weebl and Bob is a popular Flash cartoon series created by Jonti Picking, with assistance from Chris Vick (Skoo). List of Official EpisodesOfficial gamesExternal links* [http://www.weebls stuff.com/wab/ Weebl and Bob… … Wikipedia
On The Moon — Internet cartoon Opening logo for each episode. name=On The Moon devise=Jonti Picking (Weebl) Chris Vick (Skoo) Peter Murray Hill (Peabo) writer=Jonti Picking Chris Vick Peter Murray Hill animator=Peter Murray Hill voice actor=Jonti Picking… … Wikipedia
Jonti Picking — Born Jonathan Picking 17 May 1975 (1975 05 17) (age 36) Doncaster, England, UK … Wikipedia
Prawn To Be Wild — is a 12 part point and click adventure game, sponsored by T Mobile, which delves into the backstory of Jonti Picking s animated web series, On the Moon . Focusing on Moon character Insanity Prawn Boy, PTBW is set before the crustacean moves to… … Wikipedia
On the Moon — Opening logo for each episode. Created by Jonti Picking (Weebl) Chris Vick (Skoo) Peter Murray Hill (Peabo) Written by Jonti Picking Chris Vick Peter Murray Hill … Wikipedia
Badger Badger Badger — or Badgers is a Flash cartoon by British animator Jonti Picking. It consists of images of badgers doing calisthenics, a toadstool in front of a tree, and a snake in the desert. Accompanied by electronic music, a voice repeats the word badger over … Wikipedia
CSI franchise — Infobox Media franchises head color= label color= title=CSI franchise image caption= creator=Anthony E. Zuiker origin= tv= books= novels=Novels comics=Comics series films= plays= musicals= games= rpgs= vgs= soundtracks= otherlabel1=Exhibition… … Wikipedia