Basic Latin alphabet Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz
Etruscan T Greek
Taw was the last letter of the Western Semitic and Hebrew alphabets. The sound value of Semitic Taw, Greek alphabet Tαυ (Tau), Old Italic and Latin T has remained fairly constant, representing [t] in each of these; and it has also kept its original basic shape in all of these alphabets.
Related letters and other similar characters
character T t Unicode name LATIN CAPITAL LETTER T LATIN SMALL LETTER T character encoding decimal hex decimal hex Unicode 84 0054 116 0074 UTF-8 84 54 116 74 Numeric character reference T T t t EBCDIC family 227 E3 163 A3 ASCII 1 84 54 116 74
1 and all encodings based on ASCII, including the DOS, Windows, ISO-8859 and Macintosh families of encodings.
- ^ "T" Oxford English Dictionary, 2nd edition (1989); Merriam-Webster's Third New International Dictionary of the English Language, Unabridged (1993); "tee," op. cit.
- ^ Lewand, Robert. "Relative Frequencies of Letters in General English Plain text". Cryptographical Mathematics. Central College. http://pages.central.edu/emp/LintonT/classes/spring01/cryptography/letterfreq.html. Retrieved 2008-06-25.
- Media related to T at Wikimedia Commons
- The Wiktionary definition of T
- The Wiktionary definition of t
Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy ZzLetter T with diacritics Ťť Ṫṫ Ţţ Ṭṭ Țț Ṱṱ Ṯṯ Ŧŧ Ⱦⱦ Ƭƭ Ʈʈ T̈ẗ ᵵ ƫ ȶRelated
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.