Double Dutch may refer to:
- Double Dutch (jump rope), a children's game
- Double Dutch, a language game primarily used in English:
- Double Dutch (writing style), a writing style used by John O'Mill
- "Double Dutch" (album), a 2005 album by the Eames Era
- "Double Dutch" (song), a 1983 pop song by Malcolm McLaren
- Double Dutch Bus, a 1980 Frankie Smith song with some lines in Izzle double talk. It was covered by Raven Samone in 2008.
- Using multiple forms of contraceptive simultaneously, usually one by the female, and one by the male.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Double dutch — Voir « double Dutch » sur le Wiktionnaire … Wikipédia en Français
Double Dutch B & B — (Найсне,Южно Африканская Республика) Категория отеля: 4 звездочный отель Адрес: 58 Circular … Каталог отелей
double Dutch — n. a children s game of jump rope in which two turners swing two ropes simultaneously in a crisscross pattern for the person jumping: also double dutch or Double Dutch or Double Dutch … English World dictionary
Double Dutch — gibberish, 1864 (High Dutch for incomprehensible language is recorded from 1789); from DOUBLE (Cf. double) + DUTCH (Cf. Dutch) … Etymology dictionary
double dutch — or ,double Dutch noun uncount INFORMAL 1. ) AMERICAN a game of SKIPPING rope (=jumping over a rope) in which two ropes are used at the same time 2. ) speech or writing that is impossible to understand … Usage of the words and phrases in modern English
double dutch — (UK) If something is double Dutch, it is completely incomprehensible … The small dictionary of idiomes
double Dutch — UK / US or double Dutch UK / US noun [uncountable] informal speech or writing that is impossible to understand … English dictionary
double-Dutch — n [U] 1.) BrE informal speech or writing that you cannot understand = ↑nonsense 2.) AmE a game in which one child jumps over two long ropes that are being swung around in a circle by other children … Dictionary of contemporary English
double Dutch — ► NOUN Brit. informal ▪ incomprehensible language … English terms dictionary
Double Dutch — Sur les autres projets Wikimedia : « Double Dutch », sur le Wiktionnaire (dictionnaire universel) Double Dutch Le Double Dutch (qui se prononce Dabeul deutch ) est un vrai sport de sauts à la corde, avec ses règles e … Wikipédia en Français