- Sanctuary (disambiguation)
sanctuaryis a social institution.
Sanctuary may also refer to:
* "Sanctuary" (novel), a William Faulkner novel
* "Sanctuary" ("Angel" novel), a novel based on the television series "Angel"
* "Sanctuary" ("Doctor Who"), a "Doctor Who" novel
* "Sanctuary" (play), a 1994 play by David Williamson
* "Sanctuary" (manga), a manga written by Sho Fumimura
* "Sanctuary", a Dragonlance book by Paul B. Thompson and Tonya C. Cook
* The city setting of the
Thieves' World shared universeseries
Sanctuary Records, a British record label
Sanctuary (band), a heavy metal band from Seattle, Washington
* "Sanctuary" (album), an album by J. Geils Band
* "Sanctuary" (Irish charity album), a charity album featuring Moya Brennan, Mary Coughlan and many more
* "Sanctuary" (Simon Webbe album)
* "Sanctuary" (Iron Maiden song)
* "Sanctuary" (Utada song), the international theme song for "Kingdom Hearts II"
* "Sanctuary" (Gabriella Cilmi song)
* "Sanctuary" (New Musik song), a song by New Musik from "
From A to B"
* "Sanctuary", a song by Madonna from "Bedtime Stories"
* "Sanctuary", a Delta Goodrem song from "Mistaken Identity"
* "Sanctuary", a song by
Nami Tamakiand the opening theme for "Kiba"
* "Sanctuary" ("Angel" episode)
* "Sanctuary" ("DS9" episode), an episode of "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"
* "Sanctuary" ("Stargate Atlantis"), an episode of "Stargate Atlantis"
* "Sanctuary" (TV series), a dramatic series starring Amanda Tapping
In other media:
Sanctuary (sculpture)", a wooden sculpture by Martin Puryear
* Sanctuary Fortress, a world in ""
Tabernacleor sanctuary, a portable dwelling place for the divine presence
Heavenly sanctuaryin Christian theology, emphasized by Seventh-day Adventists
In other uses:
Sanctuary, Texas, United States
The Sanctuary, a Neolithic archaeological site
Animal sanctuary, a protected natural habitat
* USS "Sanctuary" (AH-17), a United States Navy hospital ship
Sanctuary Music Arena, a former dance venue in Milton Keynes
Sanctuary city, a city that does not enforce immigration laws
Sanctuary movement, an effort by U.S. churches to shelter Central American refugees during the 1980s
Sanctuary Asia, an environmental Indian magazine which was started as "Sanctuary"
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Sanctuary — For the TV series, see Sanctuary (TV series). For other uses, see Sanctuary (disambiguation). Ajax violates Cassandra s sanctuary at the Palladium: tondo of an Attic cup, ca. 440–430 BCE A sanctuary is any place of safety. They may be categorized … Wikipedia
Mwaluganje Elephant Sanctuary — For other uses, see Elephant sanctuary (disambiguation). Mwaluganje Elephant Sanctuary (MES) is a community owned elephant park, a conservation area for elephants and Encephalartos cycads in Kwale District of the Coast Province of Kenya. It is… … Wikipedia
Cordell Bank National Marine Sanctuary — Area map of the sanctuary. The coast of California is to the upper right, and the administrative centre, located on the granite outcropping, adjacent to it. The actual sanctuary is further left, and colored darker blue. Cordell Bank National… … Wikipedia
Normandy (disambiguation) — Normandy refers to a region and former province within France. It can also refer to Historical connections the Duchy of Normandy (ca. 912 1465), on which the French province was predicated the 1944 invasion of Normandy by Allied forces during… … Wikipedia
Chintamani Kar Bird Sanctuary — CKBS redirects here. For other uses, see CKBS (disambiguation). Kanwar Taal Bird Sanctuary Location Kolkata, India Coordinates … Wikipedia
Corkscrew (disambiguation) — A corkscrew is a tool for drawing stopping corks from bottles. Corkscrew may also refer to: Corkscrew (comics), a mutant in Marvel Comics X Statix Corkscrew, a professional wrestling aerial technique Corkscrew (program), SSH over HTTPS Corkscrew… … Wikipedia
Angel (disambiguation) — An angel is a supernatural entity in many religions.Angel may also refer to:In Literature* The Angel , a Hans Christian Andersen short story * Angel (novel), a 1957 novel * , a book about angels * Angel ( Meg series), the female megalodon of… … Wikipedia
Nyala (disambiguation) — The Nyala and the Mountain Nyala are African antelopes. The term Nyala may also refer to: Kuni Muktar Mountain Nyala Sanctuary, a protected area and wildlife sanctuary in Ethiopia the Nyala tree, Xanthocercis zambesiaca, an African tree Nyala… … Wikipedia
Metamorphosis (disambiguation) — Metamorphosis is a biological process by which an animal physically develops after birth. Metamorphosis may also refer to: Metamorphism, a geological process Metamorphosis (illusion), a stage illusion invented by John Nevil Maskelyne… … Wikipedia
Dracula (disambiguation) — Dracula is an 1897 novel by Bram Stoker. Dracula may also refer to: Count Dracula, the title character in the novel Vlad the Impaler (1431–1476), Romanian prince that Count Dracula may have been partly based on Contents 1 Film 2 … Wikipedia