- Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal
Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal (Chinese: 中國客運碼頭 or 中港碼頭) is a ferry terminal, located at China Hong Kong City, 33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong. It is one of three cross-border ferry terminals in Hong Kong.
Several ferry companies operate routes that depart from the China Ferry Terminal, including:
- New World First Ferry, which operates a frequent service to Macau (timetable).
- Chu Kong Passenger Transport (CKS), which operates services to Zhuhai, Zhongshan, Shunde, Panyu, Jiangmen, Dongguan, Heshan, Gaoming, Kaiping, Taishan, Doumen and Zhaoqing in mainland China(timetable).
- Xunlong, which operates a 50-minute service to Shekou, a suburb of Shenzhen in mainland China(timetable).
- Panyu Nansha Port Passenger Transport Company, which operates a 1h15-minute catamaran service to Nansha in mainland China (timetable).
Several KMB routes serve the China Ferry Terminal:
- Hong Kong-Macau Ferry Terminal
- Tuen Mun Ferry Pier - The third cross-border ferry terminal in Hong Kong
Piers in Hong KongBlake Pier at Stanley · Central Piers · Cheung Chau Public Pier · Discovery Bay Ferry Pier · Disneyland Resort Pier · Fenwick Pier · Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal · Hong Kong – Macau Ferry Terminal, Hong Kong · Hung Hom Ferry Pier · Kai Tak Cruise Terminal · Kowloon City Ferry Pier · Kowloon Public Pier · Kwun Tong Pier · Luk Keng Pier · Marina Garden Ferry Pier · North Point Ferry Pier · Ocean Terminal, Hong Kong · Outlying Islands Ferry Pier · Park Island Ferry Pier · Peng Chau Ferry Pier · Peng Chau Public Pier · Sai Wan Ho Ferry Pier · Sha Tau Kok Public Pier · Skypier · Star Ferry Pier, Central · Tong Shui Road Public Pier · Tsim Sha Tsui Ferry Pier · Tsing Yi Pier · Tsuen Wan Pier · Tuen Mun Ferry Pier · Tung Chung New Development Ferry Pier · Tung Ping Chau Public Pier · Wan Chai Pier · Wong Shek Pier Immigration control points in Hong Kong Note: Ω denotes (under construction) This article related to water transport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.