GS may stand for:
Golden State, Nickname for California
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands( ISO country code)
.gs, an Internet country code top-level domain
* The American singer,
* The famous BoBo of Shirokane Takanawa,
* The famous Michel, whos is official GS in Korea,
Bruce Lee, surname = GFP (Gros Faux Propre)
* The famous hidden Belgium guy who will mary soon (and that's a shame)
* The Gros "S" CHIEN rouge à pois verts who's driving his scooter like a charclot
* The famous and well known Gros Sale from the Vol' (enfin...si...) 'salut papa, rien sur toi...strange'
Ghostscript, a free software suite for handling PostScript and Portable Document Format (PDF) files
Roland GS, an extension of General MIDIelectronic musical instruments' specification by Roland Corporation
* The group separator character in the C0
Apple IIGSwas a computer in the Apple II series, named for its graphic and sound capabilities
Genome Sequencer, a scientific instrument made by 454 Life Sciences
* The shortened form for Turkish sports club
Giant Slalom skiing
Grand slam (baseball), an occurrence in baseball when a batter hits a home run while the bases are loaded.
Girl Scouts of the USA
Goldman Sachs, (nyse2|GS), one of the world's largest global investment banks.
GS Group, a Korean company that is a spin-off from the LG Group
Geological Society of London, the oldest geological society in the world.
Media and Games
Gathering Speed, studio album by Big Big Train
GameShark, a video game cheating device
GameSpot, an online gaming community
GemStone IV, a text-based multiplayer online roleplaying game by Simutronics Corp.
Golden Sun, a video game for the Game Boy Advance
Graphics Synthesizer, the graphics processor for the PlayStation 2
* Green Screen, a variant of the 'blue screen' technique used in visual effects
Group Sounds, a genre of Japanese rock
Gundam Seed, a Japanese anime television series which is part of the Gundam franchise
Pokémon Gold and Silver
Government and Regulatory
General Schedule, a prefix designating a pay grade in the United Statescivil service
Geprüfte Sicherheit, a safety mark appearing on electrical equipment
Air FoyleIATA airline designator
Gilbert's syndrome, a liver enzyme disorder which can cause elevated levels of serum bilirubin.
BSDMan abbreviation for "golden showers"
* Gs is a frequent misspelling of "g", the physical unit
* Gs is a slang term for gangsters, commonly used in the HipHop scene.
Gs_alpha_subunit, a subtype of G-protein coupled receptors
BMW GSon-road/off-road motorcycles (e.g. R1100GS)
* Buick GS
* the GS, a model of car produced by French automobile manufacturer Citroën
* Giulietta Spyder, a car made by Alfa Romeo
Suzuki GS series, a line of motorcycles
* GS Yuasa Corp,
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.