- Arad County
}; float:right; border:none;">
* Hunedoara County and Alba County in the East.
* Hungary in the West - Békés County and Csongrád County.
* Bihor County in the North.
* Timiş County in the South.The county is also part of the Danube-Kris-Mures-Tisa euroregion.
Along with Timiş County forms one of the most developed regions in Romania. Due to its proximity to the border, it attracts a great number of foreign investments.
The predominant industries in the county are:
* Machine and automotive components.
The main tourist destinations are:
* The city of Arad
* Lipova resort
* Moneasa resort
* The areas around Săvârşin, Periş, Macea and Pecica.
The county has one municipality, 9 towns and 68 communes.
* [http://www.virtualarad.net www.virtualarad.net]