Beautiful is an adjective used to describe things as possessing beauty.Beautiful can also refer to one of the following.
* "Beautiful" (David Tao album), a 2006 album by David Tao
beautiful.", a 2001 album by Fantastic Plastic Machine
* "Beautiful" (10 Years song), a song by 10 Years from their 2008 album Division.
* "Beautiful" (Ailyn song), a song by Ailyn, from her 2004 album "Ya Nada Queda"
* "Beautiful" (Athlete song), a song by Athlete, from their 2003 debut album "Vehicles and Animals"
* "Beautiful," a song by
Audio Adrenalinefrom their 2001 album "Lift".
* "Beautiful" a 2004 song by
Bethany Dillonon her self-titled album, Bethany Dillon (album)
* "Beautiful" (Christina Aguilera song), a song written and produced by Linda Perry, and released by Christina Aguilera on her 2002 album "Stripped"
* "Beautiful", a song from
Don Omarfrom the compilation album .
* "Beautiful", a song by HIM from their 2001 album "
Deep Shadows And Brilliant Highlights"."
* "Beautiful" (Mandalay song), a song by Mandalay, from their 1998 album "Empathy"
* "Beautiful" (Moby song), a song by Moby, from his 2005 album "Hotel"
* "Beautiful", a 2001 song by Sevendust from their album "Animosity"
* "Beautiful", a song by the Smashing Pumpkins, from their 1995 album "
Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness"
* "Beautiful" (Snoop Dogg song), a song by Snoop Dogg, from his 2002 album "Paid tha Cost to Be da Bo$$"
* "Beautiful" (film), a 2000 drama starring Minnie Driver and Kathleen Turner
* The Beautiful Parade, an underground campaign to end apathy and restore beauty to culture
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Beautiful — Saltar a navegación, búsqueda Para otros usos de este término, véase Beautiful (desambiguación). «Beautiful» Sencillo de Christina Aguilera del álbum Stripped Lado A «“Dirrty”» … Wikipedia Español
beautiful — adj Beautiful, lovely, handsome, pretty, bonny, comely, fair, beauteous, pulchritudinous, good looking are comparable when they express judgment of a person or a thing perceived or contemplated with sensuous or aesthetic pleasure. Although they… … New Dictionary of Synonyms
Beautiful — (в переводе с англ. «красивый/ая») многозначный термин: Beautiful (песня Кристины Агилеры) Beautiful (песня Эминема) Beautiful (песня Triangle Sun) Beautiful (сингл Моби) Beautiful, Dirty, Rich песня, записанная американской певицей… … Википедия
beautiful — [byo͞ot′ə fəl; ] often [ byo͞ot′ēfəl] adj. having beauty; very pleasing to the eye, ear, mind, etc. interj. used to express approval or pleasure the beautiful 1. the quality of beauty 2. those who are beautiful beautifully adv. SYN. BEAUTIFUL is… … English World dictionary
Beautiful — ist der Name folgender Filme: Beautiful (2000), ein US amerikanischer Film von Sally Field Beautiful (2008), ein südkoreanischer Film von Juhn Jaihong Beautiful (Pornofilm), aus dem Jahr 2003 Diese Seite ist eine … Deutsch Wikipedia
Beautiful — Beau ti*ful (b[=u] t[i^]*f[.u]l), a. Having the qualities which constitute beauty; pleasing to the sight or the mind. [1913 Webster] A circle is more beautiful than a square; a square is more beautiful than a parallelogram. Lord Kames. [1913… … The Collaborative International Dictionary of English
beautiful — (adj.) mid 15c., from BEAUTY (Cf. beauty) + FUL (Cf. ful). The beautiful people the fashionable set first attested 1964 in (where else?) Vogue (it also was the title of a 1941 play by U.S. dramatist William Saroyan). House Beautiful is from… … Etymology dictionary
beautiful — index attractive, elegant Burton s Legal Thesaurus. William C. Burton. 2006 … Law dictionary
beautiful — [adj] physically attractive admirable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fine, foxy*, good… … New thesaurus
beautiful — ► ADJECTIVE 1) very pleasing to the senses or mind aesthetically. 2) of a very high standard; excellent. DERIVATIVES beautifully adverb … English terms dictionary