Air charter Boeing 737-300 of the UK charter airline Titan Airways
Air charter is the business of renting an entire aircraft (i.e., chartering) as opposed to individual aircraft seats (i.e., purchasing a ticket through a traditional airline). While the airlines specialize in selling transportation by the seat, air charter companies focus on individual private aircraft and itineraries, urgent or time-sensitive cargo, air ambulance and any other form of ad hoc air transportation.
- Evaluating the Efficiency of a Small Aircraft Transportation System Network Using Planning and Simulation Models (2006)
- Nationwide Impacts of Very Light Jet Traffic in the Future Next Generation Air Transportation System (NGATS) (2006)
- A Transportation Systems Analysis Model (TSAM) to study the impact of the Small Aircraft Transportation System (SATS) (2005)
- An Integrated Model To Study The Small Aircraft Transportation System (SATS) (2003)
- Air Taxi Association (ATXA)
- The National Air Transportation Association
- Transportation Systems Analysis Model, a nationwide transportation planning model to forecast air taxi demand in the United States
- Private jets for non-gazillionaires. The changing landscape of air taxi and air charter.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Air Charter — I … Deutsch Wikipedia
Air Charter International — Air Charter was a French charter airline that operated from 1966 to 1998.Company DetailsAir Charter was a subsidiary of Air France and was created in 1966 under the name SAFA Societe Aerienne Francaise D Affretement. From 1970 onwards it was know … Wikipedia
Air Charter Africa — IATA OACI ACE Indicativo Aeropuerto principal Aeropuerto Internacional de Banjul … Wikipedia Español
Air Charter Service — is an Air Charter airline based in Costa Rica. It is compromised of two different divisions, the Aviones Taxi Aereo and the Taxi Aereo Centroamericano. Air Charter Service has been in operation since 1970. The airline is based at Juan Santamaría… … Wikipedia
Air Charter Bahamas — is an Air Charter airline based in Miami Springs, Florida but its operations are in the Bahamas.FleetKing Air 90King Air 200BN IslanderCessna 402ChieftainPiper AztecLearjet 35 and 55Global ExpressExternal links* [http://www.aircharterbahamas.com/ … Wikipedia
Maritime Air Charter — Limited IATA ICAO Callsign Founded 1996 … Wikipedia
Kelowna Flightcraft Air Charter — … Википедия
Maritime Air Charter — Limited … Википедия
European Aviation Air Charter — Infobox Airline airline=European Aviation Air Charter logo=Europeanaviation logo.png logo size=245 fleet size=6 destinations=N/A IATA=E7 ICAO=EAF callsign=EUROCHARTER parent=European Aviation founded=1989 (as European Aviation)… … Wikipedia
Charlan Air Charter — ИАТА S8 ИКАО CAH … Википедия