Kousoku Sentai Turboranger
show_name = Kousoku Sentai Turboranger
runtime = 30 minutes
creator = Toei
starring = Kenta Sato, Fumiaki Ganaha, Keiya Asakura, Jun'ichirou Katagiri, Noriko Kinohara
narrated = nihongo|Nobuo Tanaka|田中 信夫|Tanaka Nobuo
composer = Akihiko Yoshida
country = flagicon|Japan Japan
producer = Takeyuki Suzuki
first_aired = March 3, 1989
last_aired = February 23, 1990
Choujuu Sentai Liveman
Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman
nihongo|"Kousoku Sentai Turboranger"|高速戦隊ターボレンジャー|Kōsoku Sentai Tāborenjā, translated into English as "High-Speed Squadron Turboranger", is the thirteenth entry of
Toei Company's Super Sentaiseries. It was aired on TV Asahion March 3, 1989to February 23, 1990with a total of 51 episodes.
On its first episode, Turboranger celebrated the 10th anniversary Super Sentai with a teamup of the previous ten Super Sentai, even though by modern count, they are the thirteenth team. This was because at the time of the show's debut, Toei had the Super Sentai series begin with
Battle Fever J.Fact|date=March 2008 However, when Toei made Chouriki Sentai Ohrangeras the nineteenth anniversary of the Super Sentai series, Toei retroactively included Goranger and J.A.K.Q. as part of the Super Sentai series.Fact|date=March 2008
Twenty thousand years ago, the Fairy race assisted humans in a battle against the Violent Demon Tribes and sealed them away. Due to modern day pollution and man's destruction of nature, the power of Fairy magic has weakened, allowing the seal to be broken and the Tribes escape. With the help of Dr. Dazai, Seelon, the last of the fairies, summoned five high school seniors. As children, they were showered with the "flames of spirit" of the fallen fairies in a forest, and can now hear Seelon's voice. Donning powered suits, the product of a collaboration between Seelon's magic and Dr. Dazai's science, the five become the Turborangers. Juggling days of fighting with their regular school lives, in order to defeat the Violent Demon Tribes.
The five rangers are all high school students.
*/nihongo|Red Turbo|レッドターボ|Reddo Tābo: A brave high school baseball team captain. An ace pitcher, his technique is the "Demonball of Fire/Honoo" and dreams of becoming a professional. He has a high sense of justice and confidence. He is the kind of person who is not in good graces with his teacher due to his low grades which is seen earlier. He shows his confidence in matters like when he defeats Zimba when challenged for the final duel. He also kills Lehda in the middle of the battle with the Super Violent Demon Beast. He was captured by Wandering Violent Demons and forced to pit against Lagorn where after a hard battle near death which he managed to win by inflicting a mortal wound on Lagorn's heart. He pulled the team together during the final battle.
**Weapons: nihongo|GT Sword|GTソード|Jī Tī Sōdo, which can combine with Turbolaser sword
**Attacks: nihongo|GT Crash|GTクラッシュ|Jī Tī Kurasshu
*/nihongo|Black Turbo|ブラックターボ|Burakku Tābo: A patient track star who is also a good student giving him the fame of "Running Brain" which is in contrast to Riki. He shows his team concern and is self-sacrificing even when he placed himself at risk to be able to have the Turbo Rugger completed. A reliable subleader who will always be for support of his teammates. He once befriended the monster Sumo Boma whom he defeated in a sumo battle and granted the demon rest. He defeated Jarmin in battle after helping Dr. Dazai get the parts to complete the Turbo Rugger. His name was Junny in the Philippines.
**Weapons: nihongo|T Hammer|Tハンマー|Tī Hanmā
*/nihongo|Blue Turbo|ブルーターボ|Burū Tābo: A swimmer and high jumper. He is very good at aquatic battle. He is jocular and chases girls. He once befriended a Violent Demon named Bell, whose people were oppressed by the evil Jarmin and caught inside a series of bells. He is known as Ian in the Philippines.
**Weapons: nihongo|J Gun|Jガン|Jei Gan, which can combine with Turbolaser gun mode
*/nihongo|Yellow Turbo|イエローターボ|Ierō Tābo: He is a gymnast and class clown. He was in love with a girl he only knew as "Sayo-chan" when younger, never realizing it was actually Sayoko Tsukikage/Kirika. He has a younger brother named Shunji who was killed in a hit and run, therefore he befriends a Violent Demon Beast who had a falling out with his brother. He is known as Ronnie in the Philippines.
**Weapons: nihongo|B Bowgun|Bボーガン|Bī Bōgan
*/nihongo|Pink Turbo|ピンクターボ|Pinku Tābo: A student body president and brightest student in the school. She is popular, everyone looks up to her. Gifted with acting skills, she was able to fool both Violent Demons and the other Turboranger to get the medicine to save Yohei's life. She is known as Carina in the Philippines.
**Weapons: nihongo|W Stick|Wステッキ|Daburyū Sutekki
*: The Turborangers' two-piece transformation devices. The transformation call is either "Turboranger!" or the individual Turboranger's hero name ( [Color] Turbo).
*: The Turborangers' sidearms that can be used as a laser gun or transformed into a sword.
*: The Turborangers use their Turbo Lasers to form a plasma ball to kill the opponent.
* Various attack formations utilized by all five Turborangers and their respective weapons.
*: A weapon later added and used to defeat more powerful Youkai, but ironically wasn't used on any of the troopers.
*: The motorcycles for each ranger, numbers 01 and 05.
*: Personal vehicle of Red Turbo, a
buggy. An alternate vehicle for Red Turbo when not using a Mach Turbo.
*: The combination of the Super Turbo Robo and the Turbo Builder. It is formed when the command nihongo|"Fusion! Super Turbo Builder"|合体! スーパーターボビルダー|Gattai! Sūpā Tābo Birudā is given. It was first used to destroy Lagorn in both his forms with its ultimate attack, the nihongo|Super Turbo Builder Beam|スーパーターボビルダービーム|Sūpā Tābo Birudā Bīmu.
** nihongo|Super Turbo Robo|スーパーターボロボ|Sūpā Tābo Robo: The combination of Turbo Robo and the Turbo Rugger into a powerful robot. The two robots join together when the command nihongo|"Super Shift! Super Turbo Robo"|スーパーシフト! スーパーターボロボ|Sūpā Shifuto! Sūpā Tābo Robo is given. The size of the Turbo Robo and the Turbo Rugger increase so much in the combination that it cannot walk, though it can move its arms. It destroys monsters with its ultimate finishing attack, the nihongo|Super Mirage Beam|スーパーミラージュビーム|Sūpā Mirāju Bīmu. It was first used to destroy the mighty Super Violent Demon Beast.
*** nihongo|Turbo Robo|ターボロボ|Tābo Robo: A giant robot formed from five automobiles by the command nihongo|"Fusion Shift! Turbo Robo!|合体シフト! ターボロボ!|Gattai Shifuto! Tābo Robo. Its main weapon is the nihongo|High Speed Sword|高速剣|Kōsoku Kenand it destroys monsters with its finishing attack, the nihongo|Turbo Crash|ターボクラッシュ|Tābo Kurasshu. Its other weapons are the nihongo|Turbo Cannons|ターボカノン|Tābo Kanon, and the nihongo|Turbo Shield|ターボシールド|Tābo Shīrudoand Turbo Punch. It was badly damaged by Zimba in episode 28 and it caused it to break the combination of the mecha. It returned at episode 30 to help the buried Turbo Rugger. [http://www.supersentai.com/database/1989_turboranger/mecha.html]
**** nihongo|Turbo GT|ターボGT|Tābo Jī Tī: A
grand tourerdriven by Red Turbo. It fires the nihongo|GT Lasers|GTレーザー|Jī Tī Rēzā. It is stored to the left of the Turbo Truck and the right of the Turbo Jeep. It forms the Turbo Robo's head, chest, and back. Its top speed is Mach 1.2. Its front wheels turn parallel to the chassis when the Turbo GT is flying. It appeared again in the Gaoranger vs Super Sentai.
**** nihongo|Turbo Truck|ターボトラック|Tābo Torakku: A race truck driven by Black Turbo. It fires the nihongo|Truck Cannon|トラックカノン|Torakku Kanon. It forms the Turbo Robo's body and upper legs and Turbo Shield and turbo cannon. It is stored to the left of the Turbo Wagon and the right of the Turbo GT. Its top speed is 980 kilometers per hour. After Turbo Robo's defeat in episode 28, its combination was broken down and was damaged badly as well by Zimba. Daichi also used it as a lure to make sure that the Rugger Fighter was completed in episode 29. It was repaired in episode 30.
**** nihongo|Turbo Jeep|ターボジープ|Tābo Jīpu: A sport utility vehicle driven by Blue Turbo. It fires the Jeep Gattlers. It is stored to the left of the Turbo GT. It forms the Turbo Robo's left foot. Its top speed is 850 kilometers per hour.
**** nihongo|Turbo Buggy|ターボバギー|Tābo Bagī: A dune buggy driven by Yellow Turbo. It uses the Wire Grappler. It is to the right of the Turbo Wagon. It forms the Turbo Robo's right foot. Its top speed is 830 kilometers per hour.
**** nihongo|Turbo Wagon|ターボワゴン|Tābo Wagon: A station wagon driven by Pink Turbo. It fires the nihongo|Wagon Missiles|ワゴンミサイル|Wagon Misairu. It is stored to the left of the Turbo Buggy and the right of the Turbo Truck. It forms the Turbo Robo's lower legs. Its top speed is 620 kilometers per hour.
*** nihongo|Turbo Rugger|ターボラガー|Tābo Ragā: Turborangers' second robot that transforms from an airship called the nihongo|Rugger Fighter|ラガーファイター|Ragā Faitā. When the command nihongo|"Transformation Shift! Turbo Rugger!"|変形シフト! ターボラガー!|Henkei Shifuto! Tābo Ragā is given, the Rugger Fighter's cockpit forms the Turbo Rugger's back, the underside becomes the arms, and the sides become the legs, with the afterburners as the feet, the rest forms the chest, revealing the head. The Turbo Rugger's head and chest forms the Super Turbo Robo's own head (with a special helmet) and chest, the legs become the arms, and the feet as the Super Turbo Robo's own. It is armed with the rugby ball-like nihongo|Battle Ball|バトルボール|Batorubōru and the nihongo|Big Rugger Guns|ビッグラガーガン|Biggu Ragā Gan. It destroys monsters with its finishing attack, the nihongo|Screw Rugger Kick|スクリューラガークック|Sukuryū Ragā Kikku. It was first used to destroy an enlarged Jarmin in battle and was nearly destroyed by the mighty Super Violent Demon Beast.
** nihongo|Turbo Builder|ターボビルダー|Tābo Birudā: The Turborangers' base. It launches the Turbo Machines and the Rugger Fighter, and combines with the Super Turbo Robo to form the Super Turbo Builder. It overheated in the finale and Zulten died in assaulting this base.
*: A scientist who was contacted by Seelon and assisted in the invention of the Turborangers' mecha. Being a car enthusiast, he based their mecha and suits on vehicles and also had been experimenting on a non-contaminant engine. A slight eccentric who longs for the Turborangers' teacher, Yamaguchi.
*: 18 cm (approximately 7 inches) tall, last surviving Fairy. She can only be seen with the naked eye by the Turborangers; Dazai invented goggles that allows him to see her. She teamed with Dr. Dazai to stop the Tribes. She befriends Saint Beast Lakia. She can emit a "Shine of the Soul" that temporarily disorients enemies, but can be fatal to her. She lives in a small, reconstructed doll house made for her by Dr. Dazai. She is not afraid to dive into danger to assist the Turborangers. After the finale, she becomes a star with Lakia.
*: A white-maned, winged holy beast defender of Earth. The keeper of peace and guardian of fairies. He fought the Violent Demon Tribe back in the day and sealed many of them. His power was lost and became endangered upon the pollution of the Earth. He left the task of restoring peace to the future of the Earth to the Turborangers before dying and becoming a star.
*: The Turborangers' homeroom teacher. Her subject is math. A gentle and well-liked teacher, the five Turborangers are not in her good graces for how often they shirk their classes and extracurricular activities to take part in fighting (although it is unknown to her why they are always absent). She dislikes Dr. Dazai, believing he plays a part in corrupting the five. Is a fan of sumo wrestling. She has a younger sister named Mika who studies martial arts. She finds of the five's secret lives as Turborangers in the finale, boarding the Turbo Base to give them words of inspiration.
Hundred Violent Demon Tribes
The nihongo|Hundred Violent Demon Tribes|暴魔百族|Bōma Hyakuzoku are worshipers of violence and magic. They lost to human-Faery coalition 20,000 years ago. They are now free due to pollution having weakened the Faery magic that sealed them, with the nihongo|Violent Demon Castle|暴魔城|Bōma Jō as their operations base. They intend to conquer Earth and eliminate humanity. In the finale, the Violent Demon Castle is destroyed by the Super Turbo Builder.
* (1-39, 46-51): The absolute dictator of the Violent Demons. He is initially partly immobile as he can still move his head and arms, he always remained seated. He is shown merciless and cruel to everyone. He sends Zimba and Jarmin on their death missions and suggested that Yamimaru be made a new officer to Lehda. He sends Lehda to have his new Super Violent Demon Beast try to destroy the Turborangers. After Lehda and the Super Violent Demon Beast were both killed, he decides to punish Zulten with his powers for cowardice. He 'dies' after the conspiracy of Yamimaru and Kirika, who decided to kidnap Riki and pit him against Lagorn in a one-on-one battle to the death. Riki mortally wounds him with a stab at the heart, causing him to receive explosions while Zulten only watched helplessly from a distance, not able to lift a finger to help him because of the red thread barrier Yamimaru and Kirika placed to trap him with Red Turbo. However he becomes mobile after retrieves the monster-enlarging orb, he tries to kill Red Turbo and he grows giant and decides to punish the two traitors Yamimaru and Kirika for their treachery. He is then 'destroyed' by the Super Turbo Builder. He later revives himself by consuming energies of hatred and sadness around him, and becomes the gold-skinned and mobile nihongo|Neo-Lagorn|ネオラゴーン|Neo Ragōn. He faces the Turborangers as a giant in the finale in which he is destroyed for good by the Super Turborobo.
* (1-30): A bearded mystic genius with a nautilus shell-like head and a human face. He is second in command. Intelligent and cruel, he hates humanity and his schemes always involve the use of human deeds against humans themselves and mass killings of humans as well. He is usually portrayed to be the kind of field commander who does not show up often and works closely with Lagorn, receiving less ire and is entrusted with the most dangerous of operations. He is very skilled in witchcraft making him a powerful sorcerer. He was later sent to take care of the Turborangers with the Super Violent Demon Beast when both Jarmin and Zimba died where he almost buried them alive seeking revenge for Lagorn, as he was entrusted. When he saw the Turbo Robo pass by, he used his efforts to lure Red Turbo out to a battle. This was because of his tiredness of Yamimaru's delaying tactics that he decided a final battle should be fought rather than return to Lagorn defeated. In that battle, Red Turbo and Lehda duel to the death. He reveals his illusion powers from his cape (and his ugly visage under it) in an attempt to wipe out Red Turbo even with the ghosts of Jarmin and Zimba. However Red Turbo managed to counter his attacks by slashing his cape, stabbed him at the stomach, mortally wounded him and performed a GT Slash which inevitably killed him where he exploded violently as he uttered his final words in an illusion form that they could not last long against Lagorn's wrath.
* (1-28): A samurai-like masked warrior in black armor, expert in all martial arts with a mastery of swords. He loves to hate, a sadistic madman who takes pleasure in human hurts and his plans usually involve tearing apart loved ones which he enjoys which can be seen in most episodes he is in. The reason that is revealed in an earlier episode is because Zimba was once actually a man (or beast, violent demon) who fought with a powerful army for a princess he loved. At the end of the fateful battle, Zimba was worn down and near death -- the princess, apparently human was disgusted by his ugly appearance as an oni and abandoned him for worms to devour. He died, a supernatural grudge born, transforming his corpse into the beast he is today. Tired of his repeated failure, he was sentenced to death by Lagorn, left the castle by slashing a bell which Jarmin picks up (the two seem to actually share a romance despite his hate-loving nature) and it gives Yamimaru the opportunity to trick him into walking into a deathtrap by challenging the Turborangers one last time. He was killed by his sworn rival Red Turbo with a GT Slash after a long duel. Yamimaru enlarged him into a far more powerful form where he outlasted and defeated the Turbo Robo. He was then destroyed by the Turbo Builder in battle.
* (1-29): A magician who, when angered, flashes her true face, which is that of a snake. A cold and somewhat cowardly woman who uses a whip. Her tactics involve deception like when she forced the Ice and Fire Violent Demons to fight for her. She was somewhat hurt to see Zimba leave the castle, picking up a bell he slashed up afterwards, worrying that Zimba may never return. When she saw Zimba die, she felt a tinge of sadness holding the bell that Zimba slashed in the air which she picked up shortly after Zimba left, suggesting that she might have had feelings for Zimba. When she was forced by Lagorn to challenge the Turborangers one last time, she revealed the monster Demon that was hidden inside her body, Kuroko. She was defeated by Black Turbo. She then absorbed herself into Kuroko to assume a giant-snake demon form when she was near death and was killed shortly afterwards by Turbo Rugger.
A fat, disgusting creature able to turn into golf cart-like vehicle for Jarmin. A cheat who does anything to win; weak willed, always sucking up to superiors. He was the last of the original four bad guys serving Ragorn to be killed. He was not in good graces with Ragorn for his cowardice (and serves as a scapegoat after the death of Radar, he also tried to use Zulten Metal Type to win his position back) and remained hidden afterward but shows up at times especially after Radar's death and during the arrival of Yamimaru and Kirika and remained hidden during the battle of Red Turbo and Ragorn due to the barrier placed by Yamimaru being unable to help his master. He sided with the Wandering Violent Demons fearing his death but returned loyalty to Ragorn afterwards. He was killed when he tried to perform an assault on the Turbo Builder which is far too stupid being vaporized in the process. Fans view him to be the worst villain to be ever placed in the series. He was known as Darkan in the Philippines.
*: Foot soldiers. They are black-skinned grunts able to merge into ball-shaped Wular Dumplings. Their name is derived from the Japanese term "urami" (grudge). Led by two captains named nihongo|Wu|ウー|Ū and nihongo|Lar|ラー|Rā, who are red colored, but they no longer show up later on. They had nihongo|Wular Violent Demon|ウーラーボーマ|Ūrā Bōma as their leader.
**Theme song: nihongo|"'Ura's Grudge"|裏のグラッジ|Ura no Urami by
Wandering Violent Demons
The nihongo|Wandering Violent Demons|流れ暴魔|Nagare Bōma are
Hanyo, the offspring of humans and demons.
* (14-51): A Wandering Violent Demon who was refused from being a member of the 100 Violent Demon Tribes. Because he was half-demon, he was not sealed and simply wandered Earth for 20,000 years to obtain as much knowledge as he could, while never being accepted by people. In modern times, he assumed the guise of nihongo|Hikaru Nagareboshi|流星光|Nagareboshi Hikaru (Named Jonathan in the Philippine dub), and got himself transferred to the same school as the Turborangers. His plan is to destroy both humans and Violent Demons and let the Wandering Violent Demons the only ones. Originally shaggy-haired, he later gains flashy red and black armor after the death of Lehda and with the help of Kirika. Before that, when he saw Zimba dead, he decided to use him at his own advantage to defeat the Turbo Robo by enlarging Zimba. He rides the giant bat Dragras which was destroyed when it sacrificed itself to destroy the monster Sealing Violent Demon. He plotted the downfall of Lagorn along with Kirika. He apparently succeeded in Lagorn's supposed death by kidnapping Red Turbo and having the two battle against each other. He took charge of the Tribes until Lagorn's resurrection, when he was almost killed if not saved by Kirika. He became peaceful in the end possibly because he was in love with Kirika. He is known as Barbarian in the Philippines.
**Weapons: nihongo|Meteor Gun|流星銃|Ryūsei Jū, Dark Knife, nihongo|Dark Axe|ヤミオノ|Yamiono, Dark Bow, nihongo|Meteor Sword|流星剣|Ryūsei Ken, nihongo|Dark Sticks|ヤミ棍棒|Yamikonbō, nihongo|Dark Spear|ヤミヤリ|Yamiyari, nihongo|Dark Shuriken|ヤミ手裏剣|Yamishuriken, nihongo|Dark Spider|ヤミクモ|Yamikumo
* (31-51): Another Wandering Violent Demon. She originally lived as a normal girl named nihongo|Sayoko Tsukikage|月影小夜子|Tsukikage Sayoko (Named Aurora in the Philippine dub) until she learned that she is Wandering Violent Demon on her 18th birthday, shortly after finding that the man and woman who raised(and protected her for 20,000 years)were really just Skull Monsters. As Tsukikage, was an outcast in the school who secretly loved Riki. She is permanently connected to Yamimaru through the "red thread of fate." Cruel and lacking compassion, her resentment of humans stems from her life of being bullied. She is repulsed that the blood running through her is a mixture of human and demon, deciding to call herself a full-fledged demon and throw away her humanity for Yamimaru, resulting in his power-up and her armor. She combined with the monster Armor Violent Demon to become Armored Kirika. Near the final, she and Yamimaru meets Kirika's true father, a peaceful demon named nihongo|Kashim|カシム|Kashimu, who tells them of how much he loved Kirika's fellow peaceful, human mother, who wanted for both sides to coexist and this begins to break the hatred of Kirika and causes her to cease fighting(It is painful decision to Kirika because it means betraying Yamimaru). And because she knows the hatred and loneliness that Yamimaru has been suffered for 20,000 years, she wishes him to release his hatred so she tries to persuade him(Possibly because she loves him more than anything). In the finale, she manages to save Yamimaru and left to live a peaceful life with him, as Sayoko and Hikaru. She is known as Amazon in the Philippines.
**Weapons: five-pointed ringknife, nihongo|Moonlight Sword|月光劍|Gekkou ken
Violent Demon Beasts
The nihongo|Violent Demon Beasts|暴魔獣|Bōmajū are the monsters used in the field. Most of them have been sealed away while some were hidden. They are enlarged by their field commanders. When Dr. Lehda revived a Demon he played a tune on his staff that caused the Turborangers pain but made an image of his face appear and shoot down a tornado that revived and enlarged the demon. When Zimba's Demon's fell he made a hand gesture like on
Narutoand a red tornado would revive/enlarge his beast. Jarmin would open her mouth and a large fiery snake would come out and go into the sky and shoot down the same tornado as Zimba and Lehda. Zulten would just blow on his dried out blowfish and a blue tornado would come out and drain energy and lifeforce from turborangers to enlarge beast. Not all Demons were evil as some decided to betray Lagorn to be with the human world.
* Stone Violent Demon (イワガミボーマ "Iwagamibōma") (2)
A one-eyed monster that first showed up. This monster was destroyed in battle by the Turborangers' first episode.
* Twisted Violent Demon (ネジクレボーマ "Nejikurebōma") (3)
The second monster released. This monster was the first to be enlarged by the tribe via Radar and the first to be destroyed by the Turbo Robot.
* Dumpling Violent Demon (ダンゴボーマ "Dangobōma") (4)
This monster is capable of turning human beings into giant balls of food and promised to serve them to Ragorn for consumption, only to be destroyed. This monster was allies with the Wulars as their leader before. This monster worked closely with Jarmin.
* Straw Hat Violent Demon (ミノカサボーマ "Minokasabōma") (5)
This monster was one of Jarmin's closest allies who tried to revert Japan back to the past. This monster was defeated by Black Turbo.
* Licking Violent Demon (ペロペロボーマ"Peroperobōma") (6)
This was Radar's close ally that absorbs human pollution and returns it as dangerous trash zombies. He seems to be a good monster but in reality returns it more. This monster was defeated by Pink Turbo.
* Great Jaw Violent Demon (アギトボーマ "Agitobōma") (7)
Zimba released this monster as means to swallow lovers alive which he delighted in as well as to Jarmin's delight. This was his first creation in the past right after the princess refused his love despite all he did for her. Riki was swallowed but it sneezed with all the flower petals inside it.
* Mansion Violent Demon (ヤシキボーマ "Yashikibōma") (8)
Jarmin used this monster as means to destroy houses only to be countered by the Turbo Robot.
* Possession Violent Demon (トリツキボーマ "Toritsukibōma") (9,35)
A monster that was released by a girl who broke a statue. This monster covets energy through music of the flute. This monster was defeated by Yellow Turbo.
* Ogre Violent Demon (オニボーマ "Onibōma") (10)
A monster released by Zimba which was imprisoned in armor years ago. This monster tried to turn a horse evil, succeeded but was foiled by Blue Turbo.
* Wular Violent Demon (ウーラーボーマ "Ūrābōma") (11)
This monster was summoned by Radar. This monster was the supposed general of the Wulars. This monster was defeated by Red Turbo.
* Ruffian Violent Demon (アラクレボーマ "Arakurebōma") (12)
Unlike the others in the previous episodes, he was a good monster. This monster is a friend of Rakia. This monster was released by Zulten to fight the Turborangers though Radar knew of the truth years ago. This monster became a star with Rakia.
* Sigh Violent Demon (タメイキボーマ "Tameikibōma") (13)
This was Jarmin's love stealing monster Zulten insinuated Jarmin did it to impress Zimba who hated love and that she may like him. All that got him was a whip to his backside. The Turborangers were having trouble since she flew on a broom and it was impossible to follow her so they held a bunch of false weddings to lure her out then broke her broom.
DoguViolent Demon (ドグウボーマ "Dogūbōma") (14,35)
This monster was first released by Jarmin and was coveted by Yamimaru. This monster was destroyed by Red Turbo with an unusually powerful GT Slash which would later kill Zimba and Radar.
* nihongo|Dark Spider|ヤミクモ|Yamikumo (14-49)
A small spider demon Yamimaru keeps with him at all times. It is invaluable to him considering it kept him safe from harm during his 20,000 years of traveling and gathering information and power. It can make weapons out of its webs for Yamimaru it also provided him with the material to make his shirt to make him appear and sense human and transform into his demon form. It turned into Dark Spider Violent Demon (ヤミクモボーマ Yamikumobōma) by Yamimaru and Kirka to help save him. Its main function for most all the series till Yamimaru became temporary leader of the Violent Demons was to enlarge monsters after they are defeated.
* Darumaotoshi Violent Demon (ダルマオトシボーマ "Darumaotoshibōma") (15,35)
This monster was used by Yamimaru. This monster has the ability to split itself into many pieces. This monster also has a big hammer weapon. This monster was destroyed by the Turbo Robot after being killed by an incomplete engine from the Turbo Bazooka.
* Lump Violent Demon (コブボーマ "Kobubōma") (16)
This monster was used by Yamimaru to get rid of the Turborangers' powers but failed. This was the first monster destroyed by the Turbo Bazooka.
* Muddled Violent Demon (ドロロボーマ "Dororobōma") (17)
This monster restores the youth of individuals back to their childhood. This monster also managed to turn Miss Yamaguchi back to a child but was defeated by Blue Turbo.
* Fossil Violent Demon (カセキボーマ "Kasekibōma") (18)
This monster was summoned by Yamimaru but the two argued upon disagreement. He set a death watch which Black Turbo stopped, defeating the monster in the process.
*Heinous Violent Demon (ゴクアクボーマ "Gokuakubōma") (19)
The combination of Flame and Ice, which Jarmin intended to happen. After this combination was defeated, both brothers were turned into a pair of flowers and now rest in peace.
** Ice Demon (氷魔 "Hyōma") (19)
A one-horned demon, one half of a sibling duo who wanted nothing to do with the fight. Both Fire and his brother were forced to fight by Jarmin. He was the peaceful one seeing how pointless the war was seeing how they got sealed away.
** Flame Demon (炎魔 "Enma") (19)
A two-horned demon, one half of a sibling duo who wanted nothing to do with the fight. He was the violent one of the brothers had the power to turn people into burned out trees. Both Fire and his brother were forced to fight by Jarmin. He combined with his brother to form Blood Violent Demon which was defeated by Yellow Turbo.
* Poison Violent Demon (モウドクボーマ "Mōdokubōma") (20,35)
This monster was summoned by Zulten. This monster poisoned Blue Turbo but the medicine was recovered, thanks to the acting of Pink Turbo. As a result, this monster was destroyed.
SumoViolent Demon (スモウボーマ "Sumōbōma") (21)
This monster was released by Zimba and Zulten who was once violent. In the past, Rakia gave this monster a sumo belt and he befriended humans. When this monster was defeated by Black Turbo, he befriended Black Turbo which disgusted the hate-loving Zimba. Zimba killed this monster in sadistic pleasure and Zulten enlarged him into full violent form as to see the Turborangers suffer to their delight. But being defeated in a sumo match, this monster now rests in peace.
* Racer Violent Demon (レーサーボーマ "Rēsābōma") (22)
This monster was released by Radar. This monster challenged Red Turbo to a race attack but was destroyed.
* Ghost Violent Demon (ユーレイボーマ "Yūreibōma") (23)
This monster was summoned by Zulten. This monster has the ability to summon ghosts. However a fairy wing used by Yellow Turbo defeated this monster.
* Palm Tree Violent Demon (ヤシノミボーマ "Yashinomibōma") (24)
One of Radar's allies from the sea. This monster was made to turn humans into masks but the plot was foiled.
* Hound Violent Demon (イヌガミボーマ "Inugamibōma") (25)
This monster was summoned by Zimba in order to sadistically turn people into dogs. This scheme was foiled by Pink Turbo.
* Immortality Violent Demon (フジミボーマ "Fujimibōma") (26,35)
This monster was summoned by Zimba with a capability of using fear on people by locking them in orbs. This schme was foiled by Red Turbo.
* Bell Chime Violent Demon (スズナリボーマ "Suzunaribōma") (27)
Jarmin summoned this monster, a traitor to Ragorn. She is a princess who decided to leave Radar and join the humans, but Jarmin turned her to stone and trapped her people in bells. She befriended Blue Turbo when he showed her a bell his Aunt gave him right before she got married that promised that no matter where she was she would hear it. Touched by how he valued something just because someone gave it, she decided to tell him the truth, but Jarmin recaptured her and put her in a cage, shocking Radar and Zimba by cruelly whipping her, then smashing some of her people. "If you want to save your people, prove your loyalty and kill Blue Turbo!". Desperate Chime used a magic bell to control him after telling him everything but at the last moment destroyed the bell freeing him. As she ran to him, happy that he was alive, Jarmin appeared and before Blue Turbo could stop her, she whipped Chime back into her monster form killed the last of her people and then destroyed her. Jarmin then enlarged Chime into her Violent Form and had her attack, but the team pulled themselves together and defeated her. As the sun began to set, the team prayed for Chime's soul and that of her people.
* Kuroko Violent Demon (クロコボーマ "Kurokobōma") (29)
Jarmin's secret ally that was hidden inside her very body until she summoned it to help her fight the Turborangers. When Jarmin was near victory, she summoned it and showed how not only was it impervious to attacks, but really very powerful. Jarmin then merged and separated with Kuroko to give it half her power. But this proved her downfall for whatever happened to Jarmin, happened to Kuroko. In the end, before she died, Jarmin transferred her soul into this monster. This was the first monster destroyed by the Turbo Rugger.
* Super Demon Lord Violent Demon (超魔神ボーマ "Chōmajinbōma") (30)
A monster that Ragorn had Radar use in trying to destroy the Turborangers. This monster nearly destroyed the Turbo Rugger but was destroyed by the Super Turbo Robot. After this monster was defeated, Ragorn punished Zulten for cowardice.
* Amulet Violent Demon (オマモリボーマ "Omamoribōma") (31)
This monster was hidden inside Kirika's body who caused certain accidents to happen close to Kirika's 18th birthday. She along with the two Skull monsters were in charge of looking after her and making sure she was safe. Despite not having any obligation, she and the Skull monsters came to care for her. The Skull monsters took care of her while Amulet in her body protected her from harm. When Amulet was destroyed, the Skull monsters used the energy they saved for 20,000 years to resurrect her into her Violent Beast form. This monster was destroyed by the Turbo Rugger.
* Mirror Violent Demon (カガミボーマ "Kagamibōma") (32)
This monster was released by Yamimuaru. This monster has reflective powers. This monster was destroyed by the Super Turbo Robot after being killed by Red Turbo's GT slash.
** Dragras (ドラグラス "Doragurasu") (32-50)
A bat-like monster who is guardian of the Wandering Violent Demons. The Wandering Violent Demons are the only one that can release it from its seal. This monster was driven by Yamimaru and Kirika. This monster died destroying the Sealing Violent Demon to save Yamimaru.
* Noppera Violent Demon (ノッペラボーマ "Nopperabōma") (33)
This monster was used by Kirika in order to change the face of Youhei and a young boy. This monster was destroyed by the Turbo Rugger after being defeated by Blue Turbo using the glue.
* Shigoki Violent Demon (シゴキボーマ "Shigokibōma") (34)
This monster was used by the cowardly Zulten in hopes of winning his position back. This monster used Zulten as a fart machine to release a sleeping gas only to be defeated. This monster was destroyed by the Turbo Robot.
* Death Violent Demon (シニガミボーマ "Shinigamibōma") (35)
This monster was used by Kirika in order to find the Demon Lord sword. This monster was destroyed by the Super Turbo Robot after being killed by Black Turbo using the Demon Lord sword.
* Memory Violent Demon (キオクボーマ "Kiokubōma") (36)
This monster was used by Yamimaru in order to erase Shunsuke's memory. This monster was destroyed by the Turbo Rugger.
* Zulten Metal Type (ズルテンメタルタイプ "Zurutenmetarutaipu") (37)
A fake Zulten that Zulten created in another effort to get his position back which assisted Zulten in turning humans into robotic zombies. This one was defeated by the Turborangers after an encounter with the kung fu girl of mystery. This monster was destroyed by the Turbo Robot.
* Hell Painting Violent Demon (ジゴクエボーマ "Jigokuebōma") (38)
This monster has a painting dimension that Red Turbo and Yellow Turbo stopped. This monster was destroyed by the Turbo Rugger.
* Picture Book Violent Demon (エホンボーマ "Ehonbōma") (40)
This monster was used by Yamimaru in order to possess child by walking with the use of shikoku. This monster was destroyed by the Turbo Rugger after being defeated by Blue Turbo.
** Migratory Bird Violent Demon (ワタリドリボーマ "Wataridoribōma") (40-41)
* Actor Violent Demon (オヤクシャボーマ "Oyakushabōma") (41): The Migratory Bird Violent Demon's true fighting form. This monster was destroyed by the Turbo Robo.
* Devil Violent Demon (デビルボーマ "Debirubōma") (42): This monster nearly digested Seelon if Red Turbo did not defeat it. This monster was destroyed by the Turbo Rugger.
* Gunman Violent Demon (ガンマンボーマ "Ganmanbōma") (43): This monster was summoned by Zulten and was challenged by Blue Turbo. This monster was destroyed by the Turbo Robo after being defeated by a fake bullet created by a nerd.
* Armor Violent Demon (ヨロイボーマ "Yoroibōma") (44): This monster was used by Kirika to form Armored Kirika (ヨロイキリカ "Yoroikirika"). This monster was destroyed by the Super Turbo Robo.
* Seal Violent Demon (ハンコボーマ "Hankobōma") (45): This monster used by Kirika in order to make the boy a "super magic boy". This monster was destroyed by the Turbo Rugger after being defeated by Blue Turbo.
* One-Eyed Violent Demon (ヒトツメボーマ "Hitotsumebōma") (46): A monster released by Zulten in hopes of destroying the Turborangers and eventually helped resurrect Lagorn. This monster was destroyed by the Turbo Rugger after being singlehandedly defeated by Pink Turbo.
* Dragra Violent Demon (ドラグラボーマ "Doragurabōma") (47): A monster created by Lagorn out of Dragas' DNA. This monster turns humans into vampires. This monster was destroyed by the Super Turbo Robo after being killed by Red Turbo's GT slash.
* Gum-Gum Violent Demon (ゴムゴムボーマ "Gomugomubōma") (48): This monster was used by Zulten in order to possess people. This monster was destroyed by the Turbo Rugger after being killed by Red Turbo's GT slash.
** Masked Devil Violent Demon (キメンボーマ "Kimenbōma") (48): This monster is Kirika's father.
* Dark Spider Violent Demon (ヤミクモボーマ "Yamikumobōma") (49): This monster was released by Kirika out of Yamimaru's Dark Spider. This monster was destroyed by the Turbo Rugger after being killed by Red Turbo's GT slash.
* Sealing Violent Demon (フーインボーマ "Fūinbōma") (50): A monster Lagorn released to unlock the seal.
* Evil God Violent Demon (ジャシンボーマ "Jashinbōma")
* Evil God Violent Demon Junior (ジャシンボーマJr "Jashinbōmajuniā")
#nihongo| Did You Guys See a Fairy!?|君達は妖精を見たか!|Kimitachi wa Yōsei o mita ka!
#nihongo| Violent Demon Castle! The 20,000-Year Curse|暴魔城! 二万年の呪い|Bōma Shiro! Niman-nen no Noroi
#nihongo| The Rumbling Human Ball!|ゴロゴロ人間ダンゴ!|Gorogoro Ningen Dango!
#nihongo|Escape! The Samurai Town|脱出だ! サムライの町|Dasshutsu da! Samurai no Machi
#nihongo|Slimy! Violent Demon Zombie|ヌルルッ! 暴魔ゾンビ|Nururū! Bōma Zonbi
#nihongo|The Lover-Eating Violent Demon Beast!|恋人を食べる暴魔獣!|Koibito o Taberu Bōmajū!
#nihongo|Jarmin's House That Flies in the Sky|空飛ぶジャーミンの家|Sora Tobu Jāmin no Uchi
#nihongo|Yearning for a Demonic Flute|憧れは悪魔のフルート|Akogare wa Akuma no Furūto
#nihongo|Boys' Day Dolls That Call Demons|鬼を呼ぶ五月人形|Oni o Yobu Gogatsu Ningyō
#nihongo|Roar! Wular Highway!|爆走! ウーラー街道!|Bakusō! Ūrā Kaidō!
#nihongo|The Violent Demon Beast That Became a Star!|星になった暴魔獣!|Hoshi ni Natta Bōmajū!
#nihongo|Activate the Witch's Trap!|魔女にワナをかけろ!|Majo ni Wana o Kakero!
#nihongo|He's Here! The Wandering Exchange Student|参上! さすらい転校生|Sanjō! Sasurai Tenkōsei
#nihongo|Yamimaru! Lethal Alignment|ヤミマル! 必殺の照準|Yamimaru! Hissatsu no Shōjun
#nihongo|Firing the V-Turbo Bazooka|射てVターボバズーカ|Ite Bui Tābo Bazūka
#nihongo|The Teacher Who Became a Child|子供になった先生|Kodomo ni Natta Sensei
#nihongo|5-Second Transformation|5分間の変身|Gofunkan no Henshin
#nihongo|Clash! Demon Siblings|激突! 魔兄弟|Gekitotsu! Ma Kyōdai
#nihongo|Violent Demon Tribe Haruna|暴魔族はるな|Bōma Zoku Haruna
#nihongo|Dosukoi Contest|ドスコイ勝負|Dosukoi Shōbu
#nihongo|Youth Road!|青春ロード!|Seishun Rōdo!
#nihongo|A Lot of Ghosts|幽霊いっぱい|Yōrei Ippai
#nihongo|Dreadful! Summer Sea|怖い! 夏の海|Kowai! Natsu no Umi
#nihongo|The Fighting Puppy|戦う子犬|Tatakau Koinu
#nihongo|Riki! Desperate Situation|力! 絶体絶命|Riki! Zettai Zetsumei
#nihongo|Girl Violent Demon Rin|少女暴魔リン|Shōjo Bōma Rin
#nihongo|Robo Fusion Failure|ロボ合体不能|Robo Gattai Funō
#nihongo|Hurry! New Model Robo|急げ新型ロボ|Kyōge Shindaka Robo
#nihongo|The End of Lehda|レーダの最後|Rēda no Saigo
#nihongo|Woman Warrior Kirika|女戦士キリカ|Onna Senshi Kirika
#nihongo|The Big Demonic Mystery Bird!|悪魔の大怪鳥!|Akuma no Daikaijo!
#nihongo|Steal! Yōhei's Face|奪え! 洋平の顔|Ubae! Yōhei no Kao
#nihongo|Zulten's Sneaky Trick|ズルテンの裏技|Zuruten no Urawaza
#nihongo|The Majin Sword That Calls Love|愛を呼ぶ魔神剣|Ai o Yobu Majin Ken
#nihongo|Memories of Destiny...|運命の想い出…|Unmei no Omoide...
#nihongo|Mysterious Kung Fu Girl|カンフー謎少女|Kan Fū Nazo Shōjo
#nihongo|The Painting of Hell That Devours People|人を喰う地獄絵|Hito o Kū Jigokue
#nihongo|The End of Lagorn|ラゴーンの最後|Ragōn no Saigo
#nihongo|Walk! Child of Shikoku|歩け! 四国の子|Aruke! Shikoku no Ko
#nihongo|The Star Is Me!|スターは俺だ!|Sutā wa Ore da!
#nihongo|Scary Birthday!|コワイ誕生日!|Kowai Tanjōbi!
#nihongo|The Sixth Soldier!|6人目の戦士!|Rokunin-me no Senshi
#nihongo|Stream Violent Demon Legend|流れ暴魔伝説|Nagare Bōma Densetsu
#nihongo|Super Magic Boy|超マジック少年|Chō Majikku Shōnen
#nihongo|Lagorn's Counterattack|ラゴーンの逆襲|Ragōn no Gyakushū
#nihongo|SOS Transformation Failure|SOS変身不能|Esu Ō Esu Henshin Funō
#nihongo|Stream Violent Demons' Secret|流れ暴魔の秘密|Nagare Bōma no Himitsu
#nihongo|Beautiful Kirika|美しきキリカ|Utsukushiki Kirika
#nihongo|The Dreadful Big Seal|恐るべき大封印|Osorubeki Dai Fūin
#nihongo|Graduation of Youth|青春の卒業式|Seishun no Sotsugyōshiki
* Riki Honoo/Red Turbo:
* Daichi Yamagata/Black Turbo:
* Yohei Hama/Blue Turbo:
* Shunsuke Hino/Yellow Turbo:
* Haruna Morikawa/Pink Turbo:
* Dr Dazai:
* Misa Yamaguchi:
* Doctor Lehda:
* Princess Jarmin:
* Hikaru Nagareboshi/Yamimaru:
* Sayoko Tsukikage/Kirika:
Shouhei Toujou, Takao Nagaishi, Kiyoshi Arai, Masao Minowa
Hirohisa Soda(main writer), Kunio Fujii, Toshiki Inoue, Asami Watanabe
*nihongo|"Kousoku Sentai Turboranger"|高速戦隊ターボレンジャー|Kōsoku Sentai Tāborenjā
Ikki Matsumoto|松本 一起|Matsumoto Ikki
Yoshimasa Inoue|井上 ヨシマサ|Inoue Yoshimasa
Ryō Yonemitsu|米光 亮|Yonemitsu Ryō
Kenta Sato|佐藤 健太|Satō Kenta
*nihongo|"Zig Zag Road of Youth"|ジグザグ青春ロード|Jiguzagu Seishun Rōdo
**Lyrics: Ikki Matsumoto
**Composition: Yoshimasa Inoue
**Arrangement: Ryō Yonemitsu
**Artist: Kenta Sato
;Final ending theme
*nihongo|"Dance Beating Heart"|DANCEときめく心|Dansu Tokimeku Kokoro
**Lyrics: Ikki Matsumoto
**Composition: Yoshimasa Inoue
**Arrangement: Ryō Yonemitsu
**Artist: Kenta Sato
* [http://www.japanhero.com/profiles/turbo_ranger_profileL.htm Turbo Ranger] on japanhero.com
* [http://www.geocities.co.jp/AnimeComic-Ink/3081/sentai/turbo.htm] List of Turboranger episodes.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Kosoku Sentai Turboranger — Kousoku Sentai Turboranger es la Undécima Serie de Super Sentai. Hace veinte mil años, la raza de las hadas había luchado contra las tribus violentas de los demonios y las había sellado para siempre. Pero ahora las tribus habían roto el sello y… … Wikipedia Español
Super Sentai — Las Series Super Sentai (スーパー戦隊シリーズ, Sūpā Sentai Shirīzu?) es el nombre dado a una serie japonesa de larga duración,(1760 episodios),sigue emitiendose y es producida por Toei Company Ltd. y Bandai, y transmitida por TV Asahi ( Super se refiere al … Wikipedia Español
Chikyu Sentai Fiveman — Genre Tokusatsu Created by Toei Starring Toshiya … Wikipedia
Super sentai — Séries télévisées par période / genre / pays Liste complète Super sentai Titre original Super sentai series Genre Science fiction … Wikipédia en Français
Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman — infobox television show name = Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman genre = Tokusatsu runtime = 30 minutes creator = Toei starring = Toshiya Fuji, Kei Shihidachiya, Ryouhei Kobayashi, Kazuko Miyata, Keiko Hayase narrated = nihongo|Eiichi Onoda|小野田 英一|Onoda… … Wikipedia
30 Sentai Encyclopedia — The Robo, Taiyou Sentai Sun Vulcan s Sun Vulcan Robo. Clips are shown DaiDenzin performing the Full Moon Cut and Sun Vulcan Robo performing the Aurora Plasma Return finishers. At the end of the segment, Mr. Voice says that he ll send Satoru to… … Wikipedia
Choujuu Sentai Liveman — Genre Tokusatsu Created by Toei Starring … Wikipedia
Hikari Sentai Maskman — Genre Tokusatsu Created by Toei Starring … Wikipedia
Dairangers — Gosei Sentai Dairanger The Dairangers (ダイレンジャー, Dairenjā?) are a group of fictional characters w … Wikipedia
Toei Superheroes — are superhero shows produced by Toei Company Ltd., which has done the biggest number of live action tokusatsu superhero shows in Japan. Although still a work in progress, this is the complete list of Toei movies TV shows by year.Note that a… … Wikipedia