- Eight ball (disambiguation)
Eight ball (among other spellings) may refer to:
Games, sports and toys
Eight-ball, a pocket billiards (pool) game; US-originating it is now an internationally standardized professional tournament game
* 8-ball pool and its variant blackball, a game closely related to eight-ball "(above)", commonly played at the amateur level in the British Commonwealth and its former members
* The Cuegloss|8 ball|number-8 billiard ball as used in pool
* "Behind the eight ball" refers to someone in a highly disadvantageous position or baffling situation. The idiom derives from the game kelly pool.
* 8-Ball, a character in the video game "Grand Theft Auto III"
* Don "8-Ball" Harris, a professional wrestler
Magic 8-Ball, a toy that resembles the pool ball and purports to tell fortunes
* Eightball gun, a fictional grenade launcher featured in the "Unreal" computer game series
Eight Ball Deluxe" and "Eight Ball Deluxe Limited Edition", popular 1982 pinball machines with a billiards theme, manufactured by Bally Midway.
* Slang for one-eighth
ounce(3.5 g) of a powdered psychoactive drug(especially cocaine, but sometimes heroinor methamphetamine) or a ball of crack cocaine
* A nickname for the
Olde English 800brand of malt liquor
* "Eightball" (comic book), a Daniel Clowes comic
8-Ball (comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain
8 Ball & MJG, a rap duo
8-Ball (band), a rock band from Okinawa
8 Ball (album), the first E.P. by the Burden Brothers
* "Eight Ball", an early N.W.A. song released on the multi-artist compilation "
N.W.A. and the Posse"
* "2 Hookers and an 8-Ball", a song by Mindless Self Indulgence on their album "
You'll Rebel To Anything"
8 Ball (song)is a song by U.K. electronic music band Underworldfrom the hits and B Sides album ' 1992-2002'. It was featured on the soundtrackto the film The Beach.
* Eight ball, a round black nondirectional microphone
* Eight ball, slang for a soldier often in trouble; misfit,
* "8-Ball" (aircraft), a World War II-era B-24 Liberator aircraft
* "Eight Ball", a nickname for the
One-Million-Liter Test Sphere, a biological warfare test chamber facility located on Fort Detrick, Maryland, USA
Eight Ball Nutrition(a.k.a. [http://www.8-ballnutrition.com 8-BallNutrition.com] ), a major manufacturer of energy drinks and nutritional supplements.
8BallSearch.com, an Web search engine.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Dragon Ball — Dragon Boy redirects here. For the unrelated Canadian television series, see Dragon Boys. This article is about the media franchise. For other uses, see Dragon Ball (disambiguation). Dragon Ball … Wikipedia
Death train (disambiguation) — Death train may refer to: Death train, alternative name for Holocaust train, used to transport Jews to Nazi concentration and extermination camps Death Train, a novel by Alastair MacNeill, based on the UNACO screenplay by Alistair MacLean Death… … Wikipedia
Boston (disambiguation) — Boston, Massachusetts is the state capital of Massachusetts in the United States.Boston may also refer to: Places ;United Kingdom *Boston, Lincolnshire the town after which Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A. was named **Boston (borough), Lincolnshire… … Wikipedia
Merkin Ball — Long Road (song) redirects here. For other songs with the same title, see Long Road (disambiguation). Merkin Ball EP by Pearl Jam featuring Neil Young Released … Wikipedia
Snowball (disambiguation) — Snowball may refer to:* Snowball, a ball of snow usually made by compacting snow with the hands * Snowball programming language, computing * Snowball, Ontario, a community in the province of Ontario, Canada * Snowball (Hurricane Katrina dog), the … Wikipedia
Blooper (disambiguation) — The term blooper can refer to a faux pas made by an actor while filming a television show or movie.The term blooper is also widely used to describe errors that appear in final broadcast/theatrical versions of film and television programs that… … Wikipedia
8 (number) — Evolution of the glyphIn the beginning, various groups in India wrote eight more or less in one stroke as a curve that looks like an uppercase H with the bottom half of the left line and the upper half of the right line removed. At one point this … Wikipedia
Glossary of cue sports terms — The following is a glossary of traditional English language terms used in the three overarching cue sports disciplines: carom (or carambole) billiards referring to the various carom games played on a billiard table without pockets; pool (pocket… … Wikipedia
Cue sports — Billiards redirects here. For other uses, see Billiard (disambiguation). Cue sports Engraving from Charles Cotton s 1674 book, The Compleat Gamester Highest governing body World Confederation of Billiard Sports First played 15th … Wikipedia
National League Division Two in 2005 — Contents 1 Table 1.1 Matches of 17 April 1.1.1 Derbyshire v Kent (17 April) … Wikipedia