seraphis a celestial being in Jewish and Christian mythology.
Seraph may also refer to:
Saint Serafina(born 1238), Italian saint
Seraphin of Montegranaro(born 1540), Italian saint
Seraphim of Sarov(born 1759), Russian saint
Seraph (comics), a DC Comics superhero
* Seraphim, a character in the webcomic "
Film and television
* Seraphs ("Battlestar Galactica"), an alien race in the film "Battlestar Galactica"
* Seraph (The "Matrix"), a character in "The Matrix" film trilogy
* Seraphin ("Xena"), a character in the TV series "Xena: Warrior Princess"
* "", a Canadian film (English title "Seraphin: Heart of Stone")
Seraphimon, a character in the anime TV series "Digimon"
* A in the video game "Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2"
* A faction in the video game "Supreme Commander"
* A vehicle in the video game series "Halo"
* A unit in the game "Warhammer 40,000"
* A character class in the game
* The key to the Tibetan palace containing the Talion is named the "Seraph", in
Tomb Raider II.
Seraph (band), a Christian rock band from Tennessee
* Seraph An industrial band that takes its name from the lead who was born in 1973 in Nashville Tennessee; also known as Seraph Of Treason.
Seraphim (Taiwanese band)( _zh. 六翼天使), a power metal band from Taiwan
Seraphim (Irish group), a vocal group
Serafin (band), a rock band from London
Seraphim Records, a record label
* A song by Before the Dawn
* A member of the band
HMS Seraph (P219), British World War II special operations submarine
Nashville Seraphs, a minor league baseball team based in Nashville, Tennessee, in 1895
Rolls-Royce Silver Seraph
Atlassian Seraph(software), a pluggable J2EE web application security framework published under an open licence.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Saraph — (שרף) , is the Israeli name for the Boeing AH 64D Apache Longbow attack helicopter, in its Israeli Air Force configuration.It is named after the biblical snake, Saraph , called fiery serpent in popular English translations: And the LORD said unto … Wikipedia
Stigmata — For other senses of this word, see Stigma (disambiguation) and stigmata (disambiguation). Not to be confused with Stigmatism. Hands with Stigmata, depicted on a Franciscan church in Lienz, Austria … Wikipedia
Inverloch (webcomic) — For other uses, see Inverloch (disambiguation). Inverloch Volume 1 Author(s) Sarah Ellerton Website … Wikipedia
Destouches — The name Destouches may refer to: André Cardinal Destouches, French composer of Les élémens Franz Seraph von Destouches, German composer Louis Camus Destouches, artillery officer and father of Jean le Rond d Alembert Louis Ferdinand Destouches,… … Wikipedia
Saint Raphael — The term Saint Raphael or Saint Raphaël may refer to:Religion* Raphael (angel), a seraph and angel from the book of Tobit * Raphael Kalinowski (1835 1907), a Polish saint in the Discalced Carmelite Order * Raphael of Brooklyn (1860 1915), a saint … Wikipedia
Groucho Marx — Groucho redirects here. For other uses, see Groucho (disambiguation). Groucho Marx Groucho Marx, circa 1931 Birth name Julius Henry Marx Born October 2 … Wikipedia
Gabriel — For other uses, see Gabriel (disambiguation). The angel Gabriel Annunciation by Anton Raphael Mengs Gabriel appears to the virgin Mary. Archangel, Angel of Revelation, Spirit of Truth … Wikipedia
A Day at the Races (film) — For other uses, see A Day at the Races (disambiguation). A Day at the Races theatrical release poster Directed by Sam Wood … Wikipedia
Natalia Goncharova — For other people named Natalya Goncharova, see Natalya Goncharova (disambiguation). Natalia Goncharova Natalia in 1910 Born June 16, 1881(1881 06 16) Negaevo, Tul … Wikipedia
Operator (The Matrix) — This article is about the duty of the Operator as seen in The Matrix Trilogy. For alternate meanings, see: Operator (disambiguation). The Operator on a Zion hovercraft is the online guide and resource liaison for redpill crewmembers while they… … Wikipedia