- Mana is a concept in Polynesian mythology, borrowed into anthropology as well as works of fantasy.
- māna is a concept in Buddhism, one of the defilements.
Mana may also refer to:
- Maňa, a village in Slovakia
- Mana (woreda), a district in Ethiopia
- Mana, French Guiana, a commune of French Guiana
- Mana, a village in Selişte Commune, Orhei district, Moldova
- Mana, New Zealand, a suburb of Porirua, New Zealand
- Mana Island, New Zealand, an island off the North Island of New Zealand
- Mana Pass, a Himalayan mountain pass between India and Tibet
- Mana, Uttarakhand, a town at the foot of the Mana Pass in India
- Mana River, a river in the Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia
- Måna, a river in Tinn, Norway
- Mana, Guinea
- Mana (Quartet), an American Saxophone Quartet
- Maná, a Mexican rock group
- Mana (musician), a Japanese musician
- Mana (singer), a Montenegrin singer
- Mana (album), an album by Nemesea
- Mana Mana, a Finnish rock group
In other uses:
- Mana (Anglo-Saxon), a name for life-force or charisma stemming from the divine lineage of kings
- Midwives Alliance of North America
- Mana (game series), a series of video games
- Mana (manhwa), a Korean manhwa
- Magic point, sometimes called Mana point, a unit of magical power used in many games
- Mana, a name for the underworld in Finnic mythology (see tuonela)
- Mana, a system for the distribution of municipal grants developed and run by netznetz
- MANA, a GNU fork of the Pine e-mail client
- MANA or International Center for Materials Nanoarchitectonics
- Rabbi Mana II, a Jewish Amora sage of the Land of Israel, of the Fifth generation of the Amora era
- The "life force" that everyone has, but Anodites can control, in Ben 10: Alien Force and Ben 10: Ultimate Alien.
- Mana the Polynesian Warrior, A New Zealand professional wrestler.
- Aprilia Mana 850, a motorcycle model with continuously variable transmission.
- Mana Party, a political party in New Zealand
- Mana Motuhake, a New Zealand political party
- Mana Maori Movement, a New Zealand political party
- Mana Genita, a Roman goddess who presided over burials
- Mana mutra, the practice of drinking one's own urine as a medicine
- "Mana Mu", Cypriot entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1997
- Mana Pools, a wildlife conservation area and National Park in Western Zimbabwe
- Manafest, a rapper
- HMNZS Te Mana, a ship of the Royal New Zealand Navy
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Mana — For the food eaten by the Israelites during their travels in the desert, see manna. For other uses, see Mana (disambiguation). Mana is an indigenous Pacific islander concept of an impersonal force or quality that resides in people, animals, and… … Wikipedia
Mana (woreda) — This article is about the woreda in Ethiopia. For other uses, see Mana (disambiguation). Mana is one of the 180 woredas in the Oromia Region of Ethiopia. Part of the Jimma Zone, Mana is bordered on the south by Seka Chekorsa, on the west by Gomma … Wikipedia
Mana mana — may refer to: Mana Mana, a Finnish rock group Mah Nà Mah Nà (sometimes Mana Mana or Mahna Mahna ), a popular song written by Piero Umiliani This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an … Wikipedia
Mana Island — may refer to: Mana Island, Fiji, a resort in Fiji Mana Island, New Zealand, off the southwestern coast of the North Island of New Zealand This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name. If an … Wikipedia
Mana Party — may refer to: Mana Party (India), a political party in India, founded in 2007 Mana Party (New Zealand), a political party in New Zealand, founded in 2011 This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an … Wikipedia
Mana Music — is a music supervision company based in Australia and New Zealand. Contents 1 Screen Composers 2 Music Supervision 2.1 Films 2.2 TV … Wikipedia
Manna (disambiguation) — Manna is the food produced for the Israelites in the desert, as described in the Biblical book of Exodus. Manna may also refer to: Metropolitan AIDS Neighborhood Nutrition Alliance the Gothic word for man , related to the *mannaz rune Manna… … Wikipedia
Dryad (disambiguation) — A dryad is a form of mythological Greek nymph associated with trees. Dryad may also refer to: In the military: HMS Dryad, any one of several ships of the Royal Navy Dryad class torpedo gunboat, in the Royal Navy Operation Dryad, a British Second… … Wikipedia
Mull (disambiguation) — Mull may refer to: Contents 1 Places 2 People 3 Other uses 4 See also Places Isle of Mull, Scottish island in the Inner … Wikipedia
Déjame Entrar (disambiguation) — Déjame Entrar may refer to:*Déjame Entrar, the fifth major label album by Colombian singer/composer Carlos Vives. *Déjame Entrar (Maná song) by the Mexican group Maná that appears in their 1995 album Cuando Los Ángeles Lloran 2008 album Arde el… … Wikipedia