Nishi-Sabae Station entrance Location Prefecture Fukui
(See other stations in Fukui)
City Sabae Neighborhood etc. 2-4-14 Sakura-machi Postal Code 916-0027 (in Japanese) 福井県鯖江市桜町２丁目４−１４ History Year opened 1924 Rail services Operator(s) Fukui Railway Line(s) Fukubu Line Statistics 123,546 passengers/year
(2007 MLITT data)
There is a bus stop near this station
All Fukubu Line trains serve Nishi-Sabae Station.
- There is a taxi stand and a Sabae Community Bus stop outside the station's north exit.
- Directly across the street is the Sabae City Hotel.
- Other points of interest include Nishiyama Park and Jōshōji Temple.
- Sabae Station on the JR West Hokuriku Main Line is located approximately 800 meters to the east.
- February 23, 1924: Station opens
- September 1995: Original wooden station building replaced by concrete structure
- May 2009: Remains of office from original station put on display
Echizen-Takefu - Kitago - Sports Kōen - Iehisa - Sundome Nishi - Nishi-Sabae - Nishiyama-Kōen - Mizuochi - Shinmei - Tobanaka - Sanjūhassha - Asōzu - Harmony Hall - Ebata - Bell-mae - Hanandō - Sekijūjimae - Kidayotsutsuji - Kōenguchi - Shiyakushomae - Jin'ai Joshikōkō - Tawaramachi
Branch: Shiyakushomae - Fukui-Ekimae
This Fukui Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.